Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-06-2012, 02:54 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
So, right now I guess 3 people would die. ****.
Yep, good work team!

Well I'm not going any where in the next 3 hours, so I can adjust my vote accordingly when I'm ready too.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:55 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Deep is likely BD's safeclaim which is why it doesn't make sense as a 3x investigator because he is neither the person he says he is, nor does he have the role he claims to have.
Again, you're assuming here. Absolutely nothing anyone has said about BD had been factual.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:56 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Even TH, if you're actually good at least die with honor. You will go down in Draftcountdown lore. Switch to Brody.
If I cared about honor, or what is right and fair in the eyes of justice, then I would have chosen a different profession. I would have chosen one like yours. Although, if I may say, a heroic profession does not make one a hero. Perhaps I am not the one wearing a costume here?

This isn't about what I want. It never has been. Evil must be stamped out like an obese maggot gorging on the crumbs of civilization. If an innocent ant by chance gets in the way as it chooses to share a meal with the maggot, well then...such is it's fate.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:56 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
It's not the time to operate on hunches. It's ******* day 2. I can't stress enough that we have a confirmed killer and a a confirmed roleblocker out there. Maybe your hunch is right and the hard evidence is wrong, but c'mon Todd, you're a good player. You know what you should do. You know BD is the wrong play right now.
I see more evidence against BD than anyone at this point. I like how you're trying to save him at the 11th hour though. Are you sure you want to go down with him? Lynching BD and TH is pretty much more than we could ask for given the day we just had.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:59 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I see more evidence against BD than anyone at this point. I like how you're trying to save him at the 11th hour though. Are you sure you want to go down with him? Lynching BD and TH is pretty much more than we could ask for given the day we just had.
I've been trying to save him all day, I've just been flying all day. Hell, I checked in during my layover and vehemently argued to kill TH immediately to avoid exactly what we have now. I'm not "going down" with anyone and I don't believe BD necessarily. It's just factually incorrect when you say he has the most evidence against him. There is no factual evidence. TH is a killer. Brody can roleblock. These are facts. BD is a dumb lynch. Even if he is mafia, which is very possible, it's still a dumb lynch. It just is.
Old 12-06-2012, 03:03 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Just think about what we are going to do. We're gonna kill someone claiming 3x cop with no evidence pointing to the contrary other than people's hunches? Instead of a confirmed killer or someone w/ a confirmed ability to roleblock. Really? Look at how absurd that is. It's night 2.....you gotta go off info when you can get it early in the game.
Old 12-06-2012, 03:04 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Deep is likely BD's safeclaim which is why it doesn't make sense as a 3x investigator because he is neither the person he says he is, nor does he have the role he claims to have.
If you honestly think I'm stupid enough of a player to claim 3x investigator with Deep of all people I don't now what to say. If I was lying I'd claim 1x or some stupid small ability.
Old 12-06-2012, 03:06 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Believe me when I say Rob has nothing to worry about and you'll be the one looking dumb if you allow me to be lynched.
Old 12-06-2012, 03:09 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Alright, i tried here. I gotta go to sleep.
Old 12-06-2012, 03:14 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

You guys are idiots. Can't believe that garbage lynch train actually went through. Going to bed, prepare to be disappointed when you wake up.
Old 12-06-2012, 03:14 AM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only reason I can come up with as to why I'd be a 3x investigator was my "role" in the Mecca incident. Otherwise, I'm just as confused as everyone else. However, I don't see much reason to think Bulldogs is lying.

I'm sticking with my Brody vote.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:25 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I shall leave the town to their decision. Four others have yet to chime in.

Remove the chains of right and wrong from your minds. For if there were any justice in this world, then the four who have refused to vote and make others face the hard realizations for them would be facing death instead of the four listed here. Two men will die. I wish it could be fewer, but there is no one to blame for that but those here. The time has come to make a decision.

Tick tock, gentlemen. Tik. Tok.

Unvote: Bulldogs

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-06-2012, 03:26 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

With 30 members remaining, 16 votes are needed for a majority:

TitanHope (8) - CJSchneider, Rufus, Todd Bertuzzi, scotty, McGee, Snicho, vidae, ATL,

Bulldogs (8) - Jensen, Brodeur, Jvig, fenikz, Woot Forenci, jrdrylie, OSU

Brodeur (8) GOW, Caddy, BeerBaron, Deep, vikes, Gonzo, Rob S, Bulldogs

Gonzo (1) - brothgar

If no majority is reached by 6:30 AM EST, the top two votegetters will be lynched.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:31 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Well then... LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-06-2012, 06:02 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
If no majority is met, the top vote getters will be killed. If there is more than 2 tied for the top 2 spots, they all will die. Make a choice.

With 30 members remaining, 16 votes are needed for a majority:

TitanHope (8) - CJSchneider, TRufus, scotty, McGee, Snicho, vidae, ATL, Todd

Bulldogs (8) - Jensen, Brodeur, Jvig, fenikz, Woot, Forenci, OSU, jrdrylie

Brodeur (8) GOW, Caddy, BeerBaron, Deep, vikes,, Gonzo, Rob, Bulldogs

Gonzo (1) - Brothgar

If no majority is reached by 6:30 AM EST, the top two votegetters will be lynched.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:12 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The town was at a standstill arguing from one person to another. As he arguments raged on the town began surrounding the three culprits and beating them senseless, trampling them. “But I’m a legend and a Hall of Famer!” Creek said. “I am the greatest mafia player ever! You can’t lynch me!” said Gonzo. Finally, DeepThreat protested his articles at Bleacher Report should earn him some leeway. The town brawls and the three are left dead as everyone mourns

Titanhope (Creek: Vigilante) has been lynched

Brodeur (Dr. Gonzo: Jailkeep) has been lynched

Bulldogs (DeepThreat: 1 time investigator) has been lynched

Night Actions are due in 24 hours! Please get them in earlier!

If you do not want to use your night action, be sure to PM me that as well

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-06-2012, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

First, Lions_WMD was found with a bullet between his eyes. He had on some outrageous facepaint and had attached streamers to his limbs. Oh well!

SuperMcGee (Lions_WMD: Miller) has been killed

Next to him, DGs eyes had exploded out of his head and his ears were across the room! His stomach appeared to be exploding, but that was from the donuts we think.

Fenikz (Draftguru151: Mason) has been killed

With 25 people remaining, 13 votes are needed for a majority

The Sports Challenge of the day will commence at approx.. 12:45 PM EST

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-06-2012, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

SuperPacker will be taking over for IBC

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-06-2012, 08:05 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

holy hell we're not in too good of shape here. Mcgee aka WMD and Fenikz aka DG. That deserves a :/ in his honor

I will weep by blaring out an awesome solo on my skin flute...i mean guitar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's totally kill 3 guys and not the inactives guyz

what a great idea.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 08:08 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey people.

Good job yesterday you assholes!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In honour of fenikz and McGee fischstache rides will be on the house today. Come get em while they're hot.

Also it looks like whoever won the trivia didn't use the kill last night, that or no one even won the trivia.
Old 12-06-2012, 08:11 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well we got a long road to recovery fellas, gotta lynch a mafia tonight, can't afford many more mistakes. Gonzo I have a question for you whenever you get here

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well..this is not going well to say the least. But we've rallied from bigger deficits as a town.

I'm HIGHLY suspicious of OSU. He essentially helped make this three way tie happen.
Old 12-06-2012, 08:15 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Well..this is not going well to say the least. But we've rallied from bigger deficits as a town.

I'm HIGHLY suspicious of OSU. He essentially helped make this three way tie happen.
Right, cause I knew that I was causing the 3 way lynch. Just wait, I can prove my town allegiance today

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote