Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2012, 11:34 AM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Wait, so because I have an avatar of Jerry Rice post-1995 means I'm clueless about NFL and it's history? Wow. Yeah, I guess I couldn't have just you know, liked the photo.

Seriously, that's like the shittest comeback ever dude. I hope you didn't lose too much sleep coming up with that one. If I had a picture of Joe Perry you would have been screwed. Also, you know you've lost leverage once you've resorted to using someone's avatar as ammo in your quest to be a jerk.

Dang, you really put me in my place. LOL post FAIL.
Seriously?

This coming from a guy who has no comeback other than silly little memes?

After all those years pretending to be "mature" on .com while Rexi destroyed you in every argument imaginable, preaching message board "manners," you have been reduced to a meme-posting cornball.

It makes me sick.

And the reason you "like" that picture is it triggers the only memories of Rice on the 49ers that you actually have. **** these Generation Z Niners fans, who cling to turds like Alex Smith at the expense of all logic and reason.