Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-06-2012, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well please do. I'd be more than happy to hear it.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:16 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Well please do. I'd be more than happy to hear it.
Give it time young man, give it time.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty sure Vidae is mafia.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:18 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Well..this is not going well to say the least. But we've rallied from bigger deficits as a town.

I'm HIGHLY suspicious of OSU. He essentially helped make this three way tie happen.
I have the same suspicions. He was one of if not the last to vote for BD when it was obvious it would only hurt the town. And he did it without any explanation other than something about 'having enough of this ********'.

If he's for the town he'll be pretty useless anyway as he doesn't add anything and is just bad at playing.

Scott Wright is so sexy!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:19 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
Again, same suspicions. The way he kept on changing his vote yesterday was just odd.

Others i'm suspicious of are Jvig, Scotty and Todd.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-06-2012, 09:21 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I have the same suspicions. He was one of if not the last to vote for BD when it was obvious it would only hurt the town. And he did it without any explanation other than something about 'having enough of this ********'.

If he's for the town he'll be pretty useless anyway as he doesn't add anything and is just bad at playing.

Scott Wright is so sexy!
I didn't believe a word BD was saying, X-shot investigator just seemed like a bs role claim. I believed TH was good and even though he had to kill every night I preferred to keep him around over someone I saw as evil

Right, cause you know my role....good call

Old 12-06-2012, 09:22 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Again, same suspicions. The way he kept on changing his vote yesterday was just odd.

Others i'm suspicious of are Jvig, Scotty and Todd.
any reasons why?

Old 12-06-2012, 09:22 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

holy triple post!

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 12-06-2012 at 09:27 PM.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:23 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

sorry my internet sucks

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 12-06-2012 at 09:27 PM.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:29 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
any reasons why?
Scotty is the main one from them. If I recall correctly he came in yesterday, had some excuse as to why he wasnt posting and then didnt post again. Or at least very rarely. Typical excuses for laying low.

I'd ask you the same, but i'm not sure you ever have anything to add.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-06-2012, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OSU with a quadruple post. Clearly suspicious.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:42 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know why, but I'm really feeling BB is evil. I'm also wary of Forenci, Deep, and Vikes. Just guys I feel are really suspicious.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good work you Knuckleheads!
Old 12-06-2012, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You sure helped Snicho.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could have been avoided if we just made the obvious choice and lynched TH. BD revealing was completely unnecessary and shouldn't have even got to that point.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You sure helped Snicho.
I at least tried to convince people not to vote for BD. Whoever decided to switch to BD is a knob. It should have always been between TH and Brody.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:58 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Yeah, Snicho was one of the few actually using any sort of logic towards the end of yesterday. Anyone that jumped on or backed up the voting of BD needs to be heavily looked at.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-06-2012, 10:01 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Scotty is the main one from them. If I recall correctly he came in yesterday, had some excuse as to why he wasnt posting and then didnt post again. Or at least very rarely. Typical excuses for laying low.

I'd ask you the same, but i'm not sure you ever have anything to add.
easy gonzo. If you check around, I have virtually no posts on the board the last 2 days. Or tweets if you really wanna get personal. I've been working and going straight to class. But kudos to ya, come in guns a blazin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I absolutely hate when people within the town say **** like oh good job guys. As a member of this town, unless you're adamant about voting for somebody else, you are also responsible.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
easy gonzo. If you check around, I have virtually no posts on the board the last 2 days. Or tweets if you really wanna get personal. I've been working and going straight to class. But kudos to ya, come in guns a blazin.
You came in with your reason for not posting, said you'd give your thoughts later, but then never posted again. It's just an easy way to avoid suspicion whilst not having to give an opinion.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-06-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If you're going to put my name out there, at least give a reason. This is my biggest pet peeve in these games. You're trying to throw me under the bus, but you won't even explain why? Only bubble butts do that.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You came in with your reason for not posting, said you'd give your thoughts later, but then never posted again. It's just an easy way to avoid suspicion whilst not having to give an opinion.
Can't stand this line of reasoning. God forbid someone actually refrain from posting due to real life occurrences! Not everyone is 16 and has zero responsibility SP.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By the way, if people don't know who I am (and obviously town aligned) at this point, I don't know what to tell you, haha.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
By the way, if people don't know who I am (and obviously town aligned) at this point, I don't know what to tell you, haha.
Not sayin I don't trust you, but with safe claims in this game, you character will prove nothing Vidae

Old 12-06-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Can't stand this line of reasoning. God forbid someone actually refrain from posting due to real life occurrences! Not everyone is 16 and has zero responsibility SP.
But why say 'i'll post my thoughts in a sec' or something to that effect, and then never post again for the rest of the day? If you can't post say, don't say you will an then don't.

Like now for example, i'm going to bed. I'm not going to say 'i'll post my thoughts soon' because i'm not going too.

RIP themaninblack