Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-06-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gonzo, you use that watch last night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I did not realize this. That is definitely sketchy as hell. I'd like to hear from Woot and Gonzo concerning what they learned last night before this lynch train goes choo choo!
Because I have only one more ability, a one time watch, and because I thought I might have been blocked I chose to hold on to it. So I got nothing. Will use it tonight I think just because by the end of this day I think I will have a few clear targets. After the clusterfuck that was yesterday I just did not know who to watch.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:45 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sorry but Rob was saying we kill TH and Brody INSTEAD of killing TH, Brody AND Bulldogs. I'm not sure why people finding someone using logic as suspicious.

I'm obviously not saying he's good. But lynching him because of that would be very weak.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: CJ

I have been calling him out all game, he has only made me more suspicious.
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty suspicious of SP/IBC as well.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I'm sorry but Rob was saying we kill TH and Brody INSTEAD of killing TH, Brody AND Bulldogs. I'm not sure why people finding someone using logic as suspicious.

I'm obviously not saying he's good. But lynching him because of that would be very weak.
See I guess I will take some blame because of the three I was more convinced Brodeur was evil so I would not move off that. I don't think Rob is the right person to lynch today but certainly someone to look into.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:47 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also Gonzo, I'm come out say, I think your good. But that's based on you and Rob at beginning of day two (you watched Brody jail keep Rob). But if Rob turns out bad, I think you possibly bad too.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Vote: CJ

I have been calling him out all game, he has only made me more suspicious.
By all means, explain how.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
I'm pretty suspicious of SP/IBC as well.
Who seems to have kind of maybe associated with Rob now. Jvig and Vidae, two people who kick started the Bulldogs lynch train and two people who have seemed off to me all game. Would like to hear some more from you two.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Also Gonzo, I'm come out say, I think your good. But that's based on you and Rob at beginning of day two (you watched Brody jail keep Rob). But if Rob turns out bad, I think you possibly bad too.
I tracked Brodeur to Rob. I mean I can understand why I would be suspicious if he turns up evil and I accept that.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:55 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm curious as to why R4L hasn't been active this game. Did he give a reason and I just missed it, or is he just flat out inactive? He is the most suspicious to me right now.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How come I'm suspicious? I was trying to save BDs ass yesterday.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
By all means, explain how.
CJ, I just don't get a good vibe from you at all. I understand you are probably busy and not able to post much but usually if you are good I see a bit more deducing. One of the things about being evil is if you are deducing you probably dont want to see out fellow mafia so you either are wrong alot and get looked at because of that or you lay low. I mean you as in everybody. It is a conundrum.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:59 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyway i'm going to bed. And just want to point out that JR was the last person to vote for Bulldogs, disappeared when he could've helped stop last nights events and then was pretty quick to support a terribly thought through Rob S lynch train...

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-06-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'm curious as to why R4L hasn't been active this game. Did he give a reason and I just missed it, or is he just flat out inactive? He is the most suspicious to me right now.
He is fishy as **** to me. This is how R4L always plays when evil that ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
How come I'm suspicious? I was trying to save BDs ass yesterday.
That proves nothing. Defending good people is a common mafia tactic.
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

May as well.

Vote: JR

RIP themaninblack
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I'm ready to pass out, I will catch up and post my thoughts in the morning. This time I promise to actually provide something

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:03 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Anyway i'm going to bed. And just want to point out that JR was the last person to vote for Bulldogs, disappeared when he could've helped stop last nights events and then was pretty quick to support a terribly thought through Rob S lynch train...
I didn't disappear. I went to bed. And I voted for BD because I was 99% sure TH and Brody were good.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-06-2012, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm not gonna lie. Jr is on my suspicious list. I can get behind this notion.
Old 12-06-2012, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Quote:
I didn't disappear. I went to bed. And I voted for BD because I was 99% sure TH and Brody were good.
It was obvious that the lynch train for Bd was never gonna take off. Your smart enough to have realised that yet you voted for him. Your vote just ended up helping the mafia and their plan to have 3 people lynched.
Old 12-06-2012, 10:08 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
How is it possible for anyone to be even close to 99% sure in a mafia game? Or do you mean 99% sure, now? Or maybe you're mafia, so you basically know who is good anyway?

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-06-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Snicho and SP need to role reveal immediately. Snicho's definitely been the one holding up the game, and what little read I was able to get on IBC, I wasn't entirely fond of it.
Old 12-06-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Or they can just duel, you know, whatever works.
Old 12-06-2012, 10:11 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
CJ, I just don't get a good vibe from you at all. I understand you are probably busy and not able to post much but usually if you are good I see a bit more deducing. One of the things about being evil is if you are deducing you probably dont want to see out fellow mafia so you either are wrong alot and get looked at because of that or you lay low. I mean you as in everybody. It is a conundrum.
Truth be told, starting at 10 AM EST, I will be on a school bus headed to the State Robotics competition with some of my students. I won't lie to the town and say I have no info at all. Although at present, it serves better to be used as a point from which to catch someone in a lie they may tell.

I do appreciate how you are trying to keep passers-by off my lawn.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Truth be told, starting at 10 AM EST, I will be on a school bus headed to the State Robotics competition with some of my students. I won't lie to the town and say I have no info at all. Although at present, it serves better to be used as a point from which to catch someone in a lie they may tell.

I do appreciate how you are trying to keep passers-by off my lawn.
I will have you know that it is ME who will be one a school bus headed to the State Robotics competition. If possible, I would love to see you catch someone in a lie. For now, that is good enough for me but I WILL be watching you. Oh, and your lawn.

Unvote: CJ