Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-07-2012, 02:32 AM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To me, the most suspicious people are ATL and Rob S. Rob for the reasons already mentioned, and ATL because he's ******* always evil.

I really don't have much, though. I'm struggling to read anyone, at the moment.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 02:56 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First off, I am good. I never said that I wanted both TH and Brody dead, you won't find that anywhere, go ahead and search. I just said that because 2 people were obviously going to die, it had to be the only 2 people that we actually had evidence against. BD was just a hunch and you were all, in fact, wrong. It was a comically stupid vote by anyone voting for BD. I was arguing so vehemently because killing BD was ridiculously dumb and backed by nothing. As for my "last minute switch to cunningly knock off three townies", if you actually go back and look at the game you can see I clearly did it because I wanted to save Bulldogs....I wasn't even the last person to vote on that. Why don't you check your facts and actually read the thread before putting words in my mouth.
Old 12-07-2012, 03:08 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drew, you have also been a big proponent of lynching "the bottom 5 posters". You have referenced this several times this game, guaranteeing half of them will be mafia. Say what you want about how I played, but I damn sure made myself noticed. I absolutely went hard. That isn't what you generally look for in mafia behavior based on your posts....it's odd you're coming after me here.
Old 12-07-2012, 03:10 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Also, went to a Raiders game tonight. I'd totally be changing favorite teams if I was an Oakland fan.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:37 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
First off, I am good. I never said that I wanted both TH and Brody dead, you won't find that anywhere, go ahead and search. I just said that because 2 people were obviously going to die, it had to be the only 2 people that we actually had evidence against. BD was just a hunch and you were all, in fact, wrong. It was a comically stupid vote by anyone voting for BD. I was arguing so vehemently because killing BD was ridiculously dumb and backed by nothing. As for my "last minute switch to cunningly knock off three townies", if you actually go back and look at the game you can see I clearly did it because I wanted to save Bulldogs....I wasn't even the last person to vote on that. Why don't you check your facts and actually read the thread before putting words in my mouth.
I tried to tell them this Robert, but they wouldnt listen!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:42 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My asian heritage tells me that Beerbaron and vidae are kind of suspicious.

Also: who was the first person to go for BD after brodeur?

As of now im staying on this:

Lynch vidae

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:13 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 25 people remaining, 13 votes are needed for a majority

Rob S (2) – Cashmoneydrew, Todd Bertuzzi

jrdrylie (2) - Superpacker, Woot

Vidae (1) - GOW

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:14 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright just getting on here since yesterday, will do some reading and then I'll catch up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:15 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Hey people.

Good job yesterday you assholes!
.....Can we just lynch him and get this over with?

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:19 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post

Lynch vidae
I Went for BD relatively early after Brodey. Not sure if I was the first one after him to vote but I may have been. It was a mistake on my part but he wasn't posting actively and he usually is one of the more active posters. Either way I felt more confident going for him than TH or Brody, and I feel like it was the smarter move to vote BD than either of those two (maybe less so on TH if he actually had to kill someone every night.)

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-07-2012, 09:46 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
You want me to applaud you for helping cause the death of three good people?

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-07-2012, 09:54 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Also, went to a Raiders game tonight. I'd totally be changing favorite teams if I was an Oakland fan.

Speaking of the Raiders, I really want them to draft Jessie Williams. They desperately need a DT, and I personally think Williams is better than Hankins. Hankins is agile and light on his feet, but I just don't think he has the kind of ability the hold down the middle like Williams does. That's neither here nor there though.

I probably won't be able to get back on until tonight. For now, I've been awfully suspicious of IBC since the beginning, and SP is doing nothing to change that.

vote: SP
Old 12-07-2012, 09:57 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
You want me to applaud you for helping cause the death of three good people?
I think we deserve some applause. The ineptitude of what we did yesterday was pretty impressive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:03 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in for what looks like a busy day of work. And I'm going to busy after work.

I was looking back at the end of the day yesterday to see who some of the last votes were that led to that clusterfuck. And they were TH and Bulldogs basically ******* themselves to make sure 3 people died.... Prior to that, the last vote was OSU for BD.

Also, TBW with this gem was fun:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
I think BD and TH are both mafia so boom!
I'm going to have to concur with what I've seen a few other people as well. I just don't have a great read on anyone right now. I'm moderately suspicious of like 3/4 of the people in the game but I'm not especially strong on any of them.

Generally, something I've noticed from modding quite a few games, is that looking at the bottom 5 or so posters and top 5 or so posters will turn up a good portion of the mafia. A lot of guys tend to lay lower and more conservatively when mafia, but there are always a few who really decide to lead the charge in discussion as well. You would think that guys would learn from these trends and try to change it up, but in every game I've been involved with, this pattern seems to hold true.

Top 5:
Gonzo
Todd
JR
Woot
CMD

Bottom 5:
Deep
SP (just started the game)
ATL
R4L
TBW

The top 5 is tough because a few of those guys are always tough to read. Gonzo posts an insane amount seemingly no matter what alignment he is. Woot is equally hard to decipher. If I had to take a stab at someone being mafia out of that group other than those two, I would guess Todd, but any argument would be extremely weak at this point.

Bottom 5 is more interesting. SuperPacker has been in the game for a day and already has more posts than Deep. R4L is pulling the school excuse for being busy. As we've discovered before, guys may be legitimately busy but it doesn't mean a thing about their alignment. Like I've said before, ATL strikes me more as "lazy townie ATL" than evil ATL, because he's usually far more malicious when evil. (Of if he just has a power of any kind.) TBW strikes me as a little off because he was one of the last group of guys to cast his vote yesterday, basically furthering that clusterfuck that led to a 3-way tie and worked out well for the mafia.

Rob has some votes, and I can see that a little bit. Him simply confirming that he was blocked by Brodeur yesterday doesn't do a damn thing to prove his alignment. He could easily be a mafia member with a power too. Still, any kind of evidence is scant.

JR strikes me as good JR that I've seen before. Posts a lot, kind of wishy-washy...I'm not getting an evil vibe there, but maybe he's just changed up how he plays a bit.

Vidae also doesn't strike me as classic evil vidae. Maybe if he gets some votes and flies into that yelling and screaming mode he will, but right now, he's playing more reserved.

Right now, gun to my head, if I had to vote, I'd pick someone from this group:

OSU - helped lead to that clusterfuck last night and has been sketchy the entire time, posting the most when there is pressure on him.

TBW - Another guy with a sketchy vibe, bottom 5 post count, and also voted late last night.

Broth - Only slightly out of the bottom 5, he is typically more active than this. Also, the lack of broth ups thus far points to a more calculated, mafia style of play.

And then there are the guys you can pretty easily forget about even being in the game. They post apparently, but their contributions aren't particuarly noteworthy like Snicho, Forenci, Jensen, Rufus...

It's going to be a gut feeling kind of day it seems.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:04 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I think we deserve some applause. The ineptitude of what we did yesterday was pretty impressive.
Still doesn't match what happened in the newspaper game.....worst town performance ever. Be glad you died early in that one.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:11 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Gun to my head and i'd go with OSU or Todd.

Unvote: JR

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-07-2012, 10:13 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Or about 10 other guys...

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-07-2012, 10:16 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post

Lynch vidae
I'm not sure what I've done to become suspicious to you, but I'm not evil.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:21 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone have any thoughts on Scotty? I don't think I've played enough games with him to really get a read on him but he seems to be laying low. On Todd, I'm pretty sure I think he's evil every time and I'm usually wrong. This time, he seems more good so maybe he's actually bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:25 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'm not sure what I've done to become suspicious to you, but I'm not evil.
Vidae claiming not to be evil. Classic evil vidae.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Anyone have any thoughts on Scotty? I don't think I've played enough games with him to really get a read on him but he seems to be laying low. On Todd, I'm pretty sure I think he's evil every time and I'm usually wrong. This time, he seems more good so maybe he's actually bad.
I can't remember if I've ever actually played in a game with Scotty. I know I've modded some with him in it. This seems kind of par for the course as a bottom 1/3 poster, not around for long stretches.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:31 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the I think may be mafia list:

Gonzo: I'm looking at people who made what seems to me to be a sudden jump to Bulldogs after the announcement came about that if there were ties they all would die. The big piece of information I would want is who was around and saw this happening near the end and still decided to leave it as 8 to 8 to 8 those would also be top suspects. It also makes perfect sense that you wouldn't want TH to die Gonzo a living TH for the next few days most likely means that more town aligned people are killed. Not exactly a good case for you.

JR: JR is an odd one to read I'm not all that sure what to think of it.

I think WOOTY is either good or an evil watcher which is something I haven't seen he called out TH at the jump.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:36 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

I also have stated I think Gonzo is evil, but I was dead wrong about BD so maybe I'm just doing a terrible job on getting a read on people here.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-07-2012, 10:38 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always dislike severely when the day starts late at night because it means unless I get up really early (which won't be happening) I can't really be involved in the decision making process. I'd throw out a vote, but at this point it would be kind of silly.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:40 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just hit the road on this robotics trip. Hopefully I will be able to check up when we stop for meals. I should definitely be on later tonight once we are checked into our hotel.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:43 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I should ban him.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote