Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-07-2012, 09:43 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm off to do a bit of detective work. I'll post my findings in a few minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:44 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, we need to make a decision. After catching up I am going with BeerBaron. Big ass post from him making it look like he is helping is just very mafia like to me and he has seemed off all game. Our big guns need to step it up and give us some useful info.

Broth, I don't even know how to respond to that man. The big piece of information you want you can find if you go back and read the posts. I certainly was not up at 730am. But cool, go ahead thinking I am evil.

With all that said, I do think BeerBaron is evil. I will take the heat if I am wrong. TBW has been mentioned multiple times though so if not BB I would be comfortable taking him out. Vidae I have called out as being suspect but I am willing to give him one more day. We do need to make a decision though. If it's not going to be BeerBaron some of you need to step the **** up.

Vote: Beerbaron
Old 12-07-2012, 09:45 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I also have stated I think Gonzo is evil, but I was dead wrong about BD so maybe I'm just doing a terrible job on getting a read on people here.
No offence but yes, so far you have been way off. Still plenty of time to right the ship though, we all make mistakes. Give the people some solid reasoning though, especially in my case. You have been calling me evil since day one, CONVINCE THE TOWN.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:46 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
I should ban him.
Oh rearry? Me thinkz dis may be a crue......

In all seriousness please and thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:47 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Triple post here but Broth voted for me when there was zero chance I was going to be lynched and is one of the main reasons three people were lynched rather than 2 or hell even 1. Now we could chalk it up to a Broth up but how the **** many times we will let him **** us in the butt like this?
Old 12-07-2012, 09:47 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 25 people remaining, 13 votes are needed for a majority

Rob S (2) – Cashmoneydrew, Todd Bertuzzi

jrdrylie (1) - Woot

Vidae (1) - GOW

SuperPacker (1) - ATL

BeerBaron (1) - Dr. Gonzo

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:49 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
No offence but yes, so far you have been way off. Still plenty of time to right the ship though, we all make mistakes. Give the people some solid reasoning though, especially in my case. You have been calling me evil since day one, CONVINCE THE TOWN.
Ive already posted a few reasons but mostly you have been ok with voting for multiple people who have turned out to be good, youve seemed to be a bit back and forth with who you want to vote for and it seems like whoever the majority goes with you end up voting for. Like I said, I felt Brody was good and despite me being wrong about BD I think the list of people who voted for him is worth checking out. I don't KNOW that youre evil, youve just been suspicious to me. Same with GoW.

Again like I said, since I was dead wrong with BD maybe I just am off with my observations this game but those are my thoughts.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:50 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To be fair, unless the Mafia had a jack of all trades, i think gonzo is innocent

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:50 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

What about Forenci? Has anyone picked up any info or observations about him?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-07-2012, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Ive already posted a few reasons but mostly you have been ok with voting for multiple people who have turned out to be good, youve seemed to be a bit back and forth with who you want to vote for and it seems like whoever the majority goes with you end up voting for. Like I said, I felt Brody was good and despite me being wrong about BD I think the list of people who voted for him is worth checking out. I don't KNOW that youre evil, youve just been suspicious to me. Same with GoW.

Again like I said, since I was dead wrong with BD maybe I just am off with my observations this game but those are my thoughts.
As for being okay with voting for multiple people who have turned up good (Brodeur and Bulldogs who I switched off of and urged others not to vote for) I mean that is kind of a crazy reason to me. You seem to be describing Vidae to a tee though. Check out his voting history. Voting with the majority? Was strongly for Brodeur all day except when I switched to Bulldogs which was done in haste while working, just hoping we could all agree one something. Switched when I got home. As I have said before, of those who voted BD I was suspicious of you and Vidae and that was one of the reasons I switched off, because I trust neither of you.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:56 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
What about Forenci? Has anyone picked up any info or observations about him?
Forenci, Deep, R4L, TBW - All people who are ensuring we don't get a good read on them. All people who we need to keep our eyes on.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:56 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Triple post here but Broth voted for me when there was zero chance I was going to be lynched and is one of the main reasons three people were lynched rather than 2 or hell even 1. Now we could chalk it up to a Broth up but how the **** many times we will let him **** us in the butt like this?
You aren't this dumb Gonzo. Even IF I kept my vote to TH it would have been 9 to 8 to 8 since the top two were killed the vote change wouldn't have mattered unless of course someone joined me. Then yes there would have only been two killed. Stop scrambling Gonzo you are out of practice.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:57 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I switched my vote because I wanted to come to a majority before we ****** ourselves, which we ended up doing anyway. There was nothing suspicious or malicious behind it, I just wanted one person to be lynched instead of three.

Call it suspicious if you want, but I wasn't doing it to hurt anyone, I was doing it to try to save two other people from death.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and you decided to start a new train was better than switching to Brodeur?

Old 12-07-2012, 10:00 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay, TH is partially responsible for the three way tie. He unvoted for Bulldogs to make it a three-way tie. He is dead and good, so it doesn't mean much, just interesting.

Three other people had a chance to change their vote late in the process. Snicho posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
Yep, good work team!

Well I'm not going any where in the next 3 hours, so I can adjust my vote accordingly when I'm ready too.
with three hours left. Well snicho, why didn't you adjust you vote to try and stop the three-way death from happening. At the time it was 9 for Bulldogs, and 8 for TH and Brody.

Next is Rob. He went to bed a little after snicho posted what is above. He thought that TH and Broduer should die. Then why not change your vote from Brodeur to TH? That would have given TH and Bulldogs 9 each and Brody 7. Two good guys still die, but at least the one with the best role lives on.

Then we turn to Deep. He was the last not TH person to talk. At 3:30 AM, he should have known that nothing much was going to change. But he stuck with his Brodeur vote. Like Rob, a simple switch to TH or Bulldogs would have saved one life.

Now, was anyone else around when the vote closed? Renji had this to say just 27 minutes after the day ended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
that is freaking funny
Caddy was around posting a little bit after the thread locked. Maybe he could have popped in, changed his vote, and avoided this mess.

I'll continue this investigating a little bit more, but tl/dr

Rob
Caddy
Snicho
Renji
Deep

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 12-07-2012, 10:01 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gonzo isn't evil. I only know this because I am good and can confirm I was actually roleblocked. I've never heard of a bad watcher. Considering Brody wasn;t evil, it's not like Gonzo and Brody could've been working together. I just don't see how Gonzo is evil.

How about R4L? Using the usual excuses.....plus, like we are supposed to believe Mexicans care about school.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:01 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

i missed the deadline cause im studying.

Old 12-07-2012, 10:05 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Okay, TH is partially responsible for the three way tie. He unvoted for Bulldogs to make it a three-way tie. He is dead and good, so it doesn't mean much, just interesting.

Three other people had a chance to change their vote late in the process. Snicho posted

with three hours left. Well snicho, why didn't you adjust you vote to try and stop the three-way death from happening. At the time it was 9 for Bulldogs, and 8 for TH and Brody.

Next is Rob. He went to bed a little after snicho posted what is above. He thought that TH and Broduer should die. Then why not change your vote from Brodeur to TH? That would have given TH and Bulldogs 9 each and Brody 7. Two good guys still die, but at least the one with the best role lives on.

Then we turn to Deep. He was the last not TH person to talk. At 3:30 AM, he should have known that nothing much was going to change. But he stuck with his Brodeur vote. Like Rob, a simple switch to TH or Bulldogs would have saved one life.

Now, was anyone else around when the vote closed? Renji had this to say just 27 minutes after the day ended.

Caddy was around posting a little bit after the thread locked. Maybe he could have popped in, changed his vote, and avoided this mess.

I'll continue this investigating a little bit more, but tl/dr

Rob
Caddy
Snicho
Renji
Deep

Ugh, I already described why I voted the way I did. I vehemently didn't want Bulldogs to die. I thought we had absolutely no evidence to back it up. I wanted just Brody dead; that was my ideal scenario. When I saw that it was looking like TH and BD, I made a play (if you read the thread you see I even implored people to switch to Brody with me) to move to kill Brody and TH. Not because I wanted 2 people dead, but because I didn't want BD dead because, you know, we had absolutely no evidence on him other than the classic "he isn't playing like his usual self" bull ****.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:07 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Also, we need to discuss what to do about these daily trivias. I think that, as a town, we should endeavor to finish the day before the trivias. Obviously not to the point of fault, if we need to talk then we need to talk, but we really can't risk extra mafia kills at this point.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:12 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Luckily, there wasn't a kill from the trivia yesterday, just McGee from the serial killer and Fenikz from the mafia.

Also,

Lynch snicho

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-07-2012, 10:13 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

I think the most important thing we can do is choose a ******* person and do this ****. The longer this day drags out the better for the mafia. One reason I wanted to keep TH alive is because there is a group of people flying under the radar that we will always be arguing about and he could have targeted (R4L would be the guy I would have killed at night if I were him and had survived yesterday). I just think we need to make a decision.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:15 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Also, we need to discuss what to do about these daily trivias. I think that, as a town, we should endeavor to finish the day before the trivias. Obviously not to the point of fault, if we need to talk then we need to talk, but we really can't risk extra mafia kills at this point.
I am more than fine with this decision. So lets try to come to a general consensus about the few people we feel are suspicious.

My group of suspicious people are Gonzo, GoW but again I could be way off.

Other suggestions have been vidae, Rob, Snicho, Caddy, and Deep. Since I'm not sure about my own list I would be open to the people Jrdy listed here just to get things going. Anyone have any info or suggestions on these people?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-07-2012, 10:16 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

R4L is still at the top of my list, if I had to pick someone right now.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:17 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Jvig, explain to me how Gonzo is suspicious. He had a watch and there was no other way to know that the good jailkeeper targeting rob s then him actually taracking

Old 12-07-2012, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Jvig, explain to me how Gonzo is suspicious. He had a watch and there was no other way to know that the good jailkeeper targeting rob s then him actually taracking
Check his reasoning. It is hilarious. Apparently I have been voting for many different people and following the group. News to me. Now I can't say for sure whether you are good or evil but I would not rank you among my most suspicious now. I can't figure out if Jvig is just playing a bad game right now by continuing to only name the two of us or if he is in fact evil. I can't see someone evil being this dense, especially since I know I am good and if he was evil he would too, but maybe this is his plan.