Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-07-2012, 11:06 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just an FYI, the "Russian Roulette" method will change each day (I have them mapped out if needed,) so don't be reliant on that.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 25 people remaining, 13 votes are needed for a majority

Rob S (2) – Cashmoneydrew, Todd Bertuzzi

Snicho (2) - Rob S, jrdrylie

jrdrylie (1) - Woot

Vidae (1) - GOW

SuperPacker (1) - ATL

TheBoyWonder (1) - Dr. Gonzo

Follow Me on Twitter!

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 12-07-2012 at 11:16 AM.
Old 12-07-2012, 11:09 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CMD and Todd, what is your reasoning for voting Rob S? He's probably the last person I'm suspicious of.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:10 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shane, I think I voted for snicho. Just in case, I'll do it again.

vote snicho

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:15 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh. We have suspicions, but not nearly enough to be confident in anything we do. Forgot about the CMD thing, whichh obviously doentt clear him, but I dont think we can lynch him. There are probably only a few people I couldnt make a case against.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:18 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
CMD and Todd, what is your reasoning for voting Rob S? He's probably the last person I'm suspicious of.
I had a big issue with this. They were basinccally advocating lynching someone for trying to help the town.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-07-2012, 11:18 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unless CMD is the serial killer, he's clear. A mafia member wouldn't kill another mafia member night one.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 12-07-2012, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Forenci, Deep, R4L, TBW - All people who are ensuring we don't get a good read on them. All people who we need to keep our eyes on.
I've been quite active, jerk! I have finals and a stomach virus and have pretty much been in bed for two straight days.

Has OSU done anything to prove his so-called allegiance? If he has it must have been brief or I glanced over it.
Old 12-07-2012, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still think vidae is weird. He wants people to focus on one guy and instead of just switching to the other one who has heat he goes after a new person?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:25 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Forenci would be a good choice, based just on his UConn allegiance.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Forenci would be a good choice, based just on his UConn allegiance.
Psh, my allegiance isn't that strong fool.
Old 12-07-2012, 11:30 AM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be gone for a little while. My wife, God love her, is making me go to class.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:31 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
I still think vidae is weird. He wants people to focus on one guy and instead of just switching to the other one who has heat he goes after a new person?
Go back and read Renji. It looked like we might actually make traction with a Bulldogs vote and ALL I cared about was making sure multiple people didn't die. I had no problems with Bulldogs (for the most part) or how he was playing, but I didn't want to lose multiple people. When it turned out that we weren't going to actually lynch him, and we were back in the same spot as before, I put my vote back on the person I thought was the best move for the town.

Old 12-07-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Jensen 
Snicho
Caddy
Vikes
BB
Forenci
OSU
Jvig
ATL
TBW
Broth
Scotty
Vidae
CJ
R4L
Deep
Todd

I could honestly understand any of these people being lynched. There are so many i'm struggling to work out who I find most suspicious.

We need to come to a decision though.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-07-2012, 11:43 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
I'll be gone for a little while. My wife, God love her, is making me go to class.
Wait what? Youre married at like 17?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:44 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Wait what? Youre married at like 17?
Pretty sure he was in character there. I think he has to say something about his wife once a day.

Old 12-07-2012, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

I'm not sure. OSU is just super suspicious. He pretty much let the three people get killed with his random vote.
Old 12-07-2012, 11:45 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Who was the person that said something about banning me? ATL?

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-07-2012, 11:46 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Who was the person that said something about banning me? ATL?
Woot has threatened to ban people every day.

Also, isn't it trivia time?
Old 12-07-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Woot has threatened to ban people every day.

Also, isn't it trivia time?
Oh yeah, Woot. Who would that make him?

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-07-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Jensen 
Snicho
Caddy
Vikes
BB
Forenci
OSU
Jvig
ATL
TBW
Broth
Scotty
Vidae
CJ
R4L
Deep
Todd

I could honestly understand any of these people being lynched. There are so many i'm struggling to work out who I find most suspicious.

We need to come to a decision though.
8 of my top 10 are on that list. I'm not too sure about Jensen and Vikes though.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-07-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Welcome to today’s Sports Challenge!

Draft Countdown needs a new mock draft and quick! Using the order below, make a 1 round mock draft. PM it to me ASAP! Whoever has the most similar picks to myself will get a kill they can use tonight! Hooray!

(Tiebreaker will be earliest entry. All draft eligible players are included).

1. Kansas City Chiefs - 1-10 (.537 SOS)

2. Jacksonville Jaguars - 2-9 (.595 SOS)

3. Philadelphia Eagles - 3-8 (.504 SOS)

4. Oakland Raiders - 3-8 (.512 SOS)

5. Cleveland Browns - 3-8 (.545 SOS)

6. Carolina Panthers - 3-8 (.570 SOS)

7. San Diego Chargers - 4-7 (.479 SOS)

8. Buffalo Bills - 4-7 (.517 SOS)

9. Tennessee Titans - 4-7 (.529 SOS)

10. Detroit Lions - 4-7 (.537 SOS)

11. Arizona Cardinals - 4-7 (.550 SOS)

12. New York Jets - 4-7 (.595 SOS)

13. St. Louis Rams - 4-6-1 (.525 SOS)

14. Miami Dolphins - 5-6 (.467 SOS)

15. New Orleans Saints - 5-6 (.483 SOS)

16. St. Louis Rams (via WAS) - 5-6 (.508 SOS)

17. Dallas Cowboys - 5-6 (.554 SOS)

18. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - 6-5 (.430 SOS)

19. Cincinnati Bengals - 6-5 (.430 SOS)

20. Minnesota Vikings - 6-5 (.483 SOS)

21. Pittsburgh Steelers - 6-5 (.438 SOS)

22. Seattle Seahawks - 6-5 (.488 SOS)

23. Indianapolis Colts - 7-4 (.438 SOS)

24. New York Giants - 7-4 (.475 SOS)

25. Green Bay Packers - 7-4 (.545 SOS)

26. New England Patriots - 8-3 (.483 SOS)

27. Denver Broncos - 8-3 (.496 SOS)

28. Chicago Bears - 8-3 (.504 SOS)

29. San Francisco 49ers - 8-2-1 (.492 SOS)

30. Baltimore Ravens - 9-2 (.430 SOS)

31. Atlanta Falcons - 10-1 (.388 SOS)

32. Houston Texans - 10-1 (.471 SOS)

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-07-2012, 11:50 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh yeah, Woot. Who would that make him?
I would guess D-Unit. Possibly Shane. But D-Unit is the only person I know of who goes out and actively bans people.
Old 12-07-2012, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Pretty sure he was in character there. I think he has to say something about his wife once a day.
I'm ********. Also can we lynch SP with that huge list he just posted and then depending on what turns up we can reference the people he left off that list with who was on it and go from there? If he turns out evil I feel like he just left off the eight people who were mafia, and if hes good then well I guess we dont get much. Idk just a possibility, I feel like thats a SP move here- trying to be overly helpful and then just end up outing the rest of the mafia crew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:54 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I'm ********. Also can we lynch SP with that huge list he just posted and then depending on what turns up we can reference the people he left off that list with who was on it and go from there? If he turns out evil I feel like he just left off the eight people who were mafia, and if hes good then well I guess we dont get much. Idk just a possibility, I feel like thats a SP move here- trying to be overly helpful and then just end up outing the rest of the mafia crew.
Thats definitely something i'd do if I was mafia!

I'm not even saying the people that aren't on it are good. Just that lynching them at this point in time wouldn't make much sense. Based on what we've seen.

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by SuperPacker : 12-07-2012 at 11:57 AM.