Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-07-2012, 03:13 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, just for the sake of SOME unity I'll go with snicho for now. Just because it seems like he's been awfully quiet. I don't know if its scheduling but he just hasn't been very into it. Makes me believe he's hanging back a little bit from what I've seen. I'm not really digging how dead people are trying to stir up game discussion in the discussion thread either. Only makes this more complicated to deal with.

vote: snicho
Old 12-07-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't get what I've done to be suspicious to a few of you. When I've asked I haven't gotten an answer at all.

That's ok though. I am good, and you will be killing an innocent person, but with how we're playing as a town..

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like i said with snicho, I'm pretty sure I know who vidae I and there's no way he's evil.
Old 12-07-2012, 03:21 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who are you most suspicious of Todd? If you're sure Snicho is good I'll unvote him, but that just means I'll vote for my second most suspicious, and that is R4L.

Old 12-07-2012, 03:24 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When it comes to last night, I thought TH was the kill. It wouldn't have mattered because he wasn't getting enough votes so I assumed that it was best if both of them were lynched. So much more had to happen because when I changed my vote TH still had 10 votes. Yeah blame me...Todd is actually the only person I trust and I listed BB as the guy who concerns me most.
vote: BeerBaron

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Who are you most suspicious of Todd? If you're sure Snicho is good I'll unvote him, but that just means I'll vote for my second most suspicious, and that is R4L.
I can't be sure but if his character is who I believe then there is no way he is mafia. It's pretty obvious too and of course people will make the argument everyone has safeclaims but there are just some posters who will be good no matter what in a game like this, namely mods/admins. That's why I have a strong feeling both you and Snicho are town aligned based on the clues that have been dropped.
Old 12-07-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I am 100% town aligned and I'm not sure why people are voting for me at all. They won't answer when I ask except that it's a "gut" feeling, whatever that is.

I trust you and if you say Snicho is good, I'll roll with it for now. I'm still highly suspicious of TBW and R4L though so one of them will definitely get my vote.

unvote : Snicho

Old 12-07-2012, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the sake of getting this game moving Vidae I would say vote TBW. Also, don't worry so much about being accused of being evil, it can actually help you stay alive.
Old 12-07-2012, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I fail to see how I'm suspicious. Someone just started getting their panties riding up over me talking like Rocky and that somehow makes me suspicious because "I'm playing different characters" completely ignoring the fact I stated multiple times I was never trying to act like Brody, but noooo, lets ignore that and go with the moronic accusations

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:30 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
For the sake of getting this game moving Vidae I would say vote TBW. Also, don't worry so much about being accused of being evil, it can actually help you stay alive.
I don't care if people think I'm evil, I care if I get lynched. Having a few votes doesn't bother me at all, I'm just worried about the herd mentality of these games.

vote : TBW

I agree that he should probably go.

As for you R4L, I'm not sure I buy that Damix is in this game in the first place, but I admit I could be wrong about it. It's the fact that you're not overly active, and you've used a few different things that could be multiple safeclaims, so if you don't understand why that is suspicious then I don't know what to tell you.

Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

forenci's character has something to do with complaing about the mafia discussion thread. at least the second time he's brought it up now. without revealing his character, does anybody know who that might be?

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
I can't be sure but if his character is who I believe then there is no way he is mafia. It's pretty obvious too and of course people will make the argument everyone has safeclaims but there are just some posters who will be good no matter what in a game like this, namely mods/admins. That's why I have a strong feeling both you and Snicho are town aligned based on the clues that have been dropped.
It doesn't matter who is character is. Every evil person has a cover character who they act as. This was made pretty clear.

For the sake of moving the game, I'll go for TBW.

Unvote vidae

Lynch TBW

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vote tbw

Vidae should be the one dying though

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
It doesn't matter who is character is. Every evil person has a cover character who they act as. This was made pretty clear.

Unvote vidae

Lynch TBW
He knows that. What he's saying is that the character I'm claiming to be would be good no matter what, and he's right. I am not evil and this person would never be used as a safeclaim for the Mafia.

Old 12-07-2012, 03:32 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
vote tbw

Vidae should be the one dying though
I've asked you multiple times now and you have yet to give a reason. Classic every-game Renji!

Old 12-07-2012, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How can the sake of moving this game be an argument right now ?!

We lynched 3 guys yesterday and nobody wanted to ******* go for one guy instead. I really don't understand you guys or you are just mafia trying to play the moving this game card.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Umm, why? I was the first one to vote TH yesterday because he was obviously the kill, no one bought into it and would rather kill random people like BD and Brody. So **** it I said, in an attempt to get it over with and because I had a small inkling of BD being mafia.

I've sided with you on many different things in this game. My suspicion of GOW was a result of his arguing with you. Now do you have a GOOD reason?

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-07-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't care if people think I'm evil, I care if I get lynched. Having a few votes doesn't bother me at all, I'm just worried about the herd mentality of these games.

vote : TBW

I agree that he should probably go.

As for you R4L, I'm not sure I buy that Damix is in this game in the first place, but I admit I could be wrong about it. It's the fact that you're not overly active, and you've used a few different things that could be multiple safeclaims, so if you don't understand why that is suspicious then I don't know what to tell you.
Multiple things? I'm sorry but that's BS. If you want to be suspicious though, knock yourself out. i already said why I wasn't overly active and like promised I'll be here all day this weekend

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post

Unvote vidae

Lynch TBW
Yes but the mods/admins will not be safeclaims. It's pretty obvious who vidae and snicho are and it's a guarantee those people would be included in this game and it is also a guarantee that they will be town aligned. If we're looking for safeclaims it will be more along the lines of Damix, etc... who we would expect to be townies(Not saying I think R4L is mafia). I think JBond gave the mods/admins obvious hints so that they would be exposed early and the town wouldn't be able to rely on power roles pushing them through the entire game.
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
super packer has the best reasoning ever. except the worst reasoning ever.

I'm suspicious of TBW and OSU as well, but Snicho flat out lied. How can we trust him from here on out? He lied to the town that's good at all.

snicho
What did Snicho lie about? Saying he'd be around, but then wasnt? You did the exact same thing and when I vote for you because of it, its 'the worst reasoning ever'. Lawls.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yes but the mods/admins will not be safeclaims. It's pretty obvious who vidae and snicho are and it's a guarantee those people would be included in this game and it is also a guarantee that they will be town aligned. If we're looking for safeclaims it will be more along the lines of Damix, etc... who we would expect to be townies(Not saying I think R4L is mafia). I think JBond gave the mods/admins obvious hints so that they would be exposed early and the town wouldn't be able to rely on power roles pushing them through the entire game.
I'm not sure that that is safe to assume. Especially if you look back at the Toy Story game.
Old 12-07-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm not entirely sure you're right that admins and such couldn't be coverups, but it's not an unreasonable assumption. Anyway, for now, I'm cool with TBW.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:41 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
What did Snicho lie about? Saying he'd be around, but then wasnt? You did the exact same thing and when I vote for you because of it, its 'the worst reasoning ever'. Lawls.
Snicho said he would be around and would switch his vote if necessary. He ended up voting for TH. Had he switched his vote to anyone else or just not voted at all, he would have saved a good guy. Instead, he allowed it to go to triple death. That is not a good guy move at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:42 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

No one has answered a single question of mine this whole game, at least when I try to take steps towards helping the town. If you guys want to lynch me, I'll reveal myself. I'm Yoda. My power is thief. Every night I steal an item from someone, standard mafia thievery. Night 1 I stole from GOW and Night 2 I stole from Todd. I will only reveal their items if they agree to me doing so.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-07-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Snicho said he would be around and would switch his vote if necessary. He ended up voting for TH. Had he switched his vote to anyone else or just not voted at all, he would have saved a good guy. Instead, he allowed it to go to triple death. That is not a good guy move at all.
That is however a classic Snicho move. 5/5/12, never forget.