Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-07-2012, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Wasn't Cardsalltheway a banned poster pretending to be a female?
I was going to say CATW too but....I thought she was a real female and wasn't sure she was banned =/

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 25 people remaining, 13 votes are needed for a majority

TheBoyWonder (7) - Dr. Gonzo, BeerBaron, raiderz4life, vidae, Deep, GOW, OSU

Snicho (4) - Rob S, jrdrylie, scottyboy, Forenci

BeerBaron (3) – Todd Bertuzzi, TBW, Woot

Rob S (2) – Cashmoneydrew, Todd Bertuzzi

SuperPacker (1) – ATL

Scottyboy (1) - SuperPacker

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 12-07-2012 at 04:12 PM.
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
You could have changed your vote from TH to anyone else. Then only Brody and Bulldogs would have died and TH would have been saved.
But I didnt want BD dead! I wanted it to be between TH and Brody. BD should never have been involved
Old 12-07-2012, 04:01 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
But I didnt want BD dead! I wanted it to be between TH and Brody. BD should never have been involved
Don't switch your vote, all three die. Switch you vote, only Brody and BD died. So either way, they both died. Your actions added TH to the heap of bodies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
doesn't change the fact you could have unvoted TH and only 2 people would have been lynched.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had prefered TH dead from the beginning, I thought he was evil. I wasnt just gonna switch, maybe save the guy who I thought was bad, and risk losing the guy I thought was good... If one vote was such a big deal, then anyone else could have changed and saved 1 person. Or one of the non-voters could have come in and actually done something for the town and voted.
Old 12-07-2012, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Snicho reveal yourself.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
Snicho reveal yourself.
I will if it comes to that.
Old 12-07-2012, 04:11 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I clearly present proof as to who I am and nobody responds? Oh well, lynch me if you must I guess.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unvote vidae
Vote BB

#MoncriefArmy
Old 12-07-2012, 04:12 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
So I clearly present proof as to who I am and nobody responds? Oh well, lynch me if you must I guess.
You've basically said you are a thief. That doesn't mean you are good. The mafia could have a thief.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Actually I read it wrong. I actually found sexy lingerie. So in theory I guess it doesn't have to Renji's. For Todd I found a magnifying glass.
That's good enough for me to clear tbw. He might be neutral but definitely not mafia as thief doesn't make much sense.

Here's the deal....

I am njx and my role is investigator. This is why I was certain some people are good because I'm pretty sure the mods have been given the town aligned "big" power roles aka not x shot or anything. If mafia has safeclaims of mods it is likely to be someone like Chris but not the main ones. My clue is that I have to post every day(I was posing as fisch as to not make it too obvious). This is why I think Shane has given the mods/admins with the power roles obvious giveaways so that they won't be around long to help the town.

I'm coming out now because I'm not sure how much longer I will last with all the kills that are now out there. I can confirm based on last night that Jrd is in fact good. The real reason I am coming out is that I investigated BB night 1 and he came up against the town. I didn't want to share it initially for a few reasons. I wanted to see how people played around him knowing that he was evil seeing if maybe I could weed out 1 or 2 others based on that. I also wanted to last at least a few nights so I could give you guys more than one investigation. I'm afraid now my cover is blown though and I'm sure you'll be pissed we went through all that yesterday when I knew for sure someone was evil but I did not see 3 people dying and I saw it that TH dying was a plus for the town no matter what his allegiance was.

Anyways here's what I can give you as far as my suspicions go:

Good:
vidae
JRD
Todd
Snicho
Woot
Gonzo
TBW(thief could be neutral but definitely not typical to mafia)
SP

Evil:
BB(confirmed)

RobS
ATL

I don't think SP/IBC is evil either because when he mentioned he was headed to the hospital BB aksed him why and if they were mafia together he would certainly have known the reason. Of course he could have been distancing himself but I don't think he would use something like that to do it with.

The mafia safeclaims are likely to be along the lines of AQ, Damix, scotty, fenikz, etc, etc.. so it will be tough to weed out who among the rest of the town is lying and who isn't.

So far the claims in my eyes that we/you will have to sort through are:
scotty=fenikz
R4L=Damix
OSU=caddy(troll of some kind at least lol)
rufus=scotty
Renji=AQ
Deep=Grizz
vikes=boe?
caddy=atl?
etc... etc...

Based on the current TBW lynch train I would say outside of BB there is at least 1 or 2 more mafia in there.

Quote:
TheBoyWonder (7) - Dr. Gonzo, BeerBaron, raiderz4life, vidae, Deep, GOW, OSU
I will count out Gonzo and vidae so that means I would look to R4L, Deep, GOW and OSU and you will find 1 mafia among that group.
Old 12-07-2012, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has there been an instance in the past where a thief has been mafia?
Old 12-07-2012, 04:13 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Proof? Everyone already knew GOW was AQ...

It wouldn't be hard for someone to claim they're a thief and then just make up an item that would fit with their character.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another thing is with Todd and I voting BB that puts two investigative guys voting against BB that probably makes him the safe choice.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

I will trust Todd and TBW and vote for BB. I think he is a huge threat.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 12-07-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eureka!

Vote: BeerBaron

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How has BB confirmed evil??

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Proof? Everyone already knew GOW was AQ...

It wouldn't be hard for someone to claim they're a thief and then just make up an item that would fit with their character.
His item matches my description so I'm sure he's a thief. Of course he could be the mafia rolecop and if he knew based on last night's result I was an investigator then he could have just made up magnifying glass and used Renji's known alias to save himself but I doubt that's the case. Anyways it's simple we can just have him thief a really unknown person tonight and it will become clear.
Snicho
Veteran

Well, that does it for me. I trust Todd.

Vote: BB
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm not saying Snicho didn't do anything wrong, was just pointing out that scotty contradicted himself.
...wat.

Snicho said he'd come back to ADJUST HIS VOTE

I voted and said I'd come back later for further explanation even though I already gave a short one with why I voted TH.

2 totally different things, but what ever floats your guitar. I mean boat. Same thing.

I'm wary of TBW as well, but I usually am because of his style. Snicho changing his vote could've saved us a good life. That's what it boils down to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
That's good enough for me to clear tbw. He might be neutral but definitely not mafia as thief doesn't make much sense.

Here's the deal....

I am njx and my role is investigator. This is why I was certain some people are good because I'm pretty sure the mods have been given the town aligned "big" power roles aka not x shot or anything. If mafia has safeclaims of mods it is likely to be someone like Chris but not the main ones. My clue is that I have to post every day(I was posing as fisch as to not make it too obvious). This is why I think Shane has given the mods/admins with the power roles obvious giveaways so that they won't be around long to help the town.
Well i'm Shane and i'm a townie...

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
How has BB confirmed evil??
I investigated him...

Also to the watcher out there(not Gonzo) I will require your services tonight.
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Quote:
Well i'm Shane and i'm a townie...
Shane's pretty humble so I'm just guessing he didn't want to give himself a huge role in this game.
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
I investigated him...

Also to the watcher out there(not Gonzo) I will require your services tonight.
Well, so did I and he came back with a pro-town result

Props to BK for the sig
Quote: