Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-06-2012, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You don't Knowshon, but he's about to dominate the entire NFL, except for the Falcons in the Super Bowl.
Old 12-06-2012, 11:36 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
no he isn't. he's, by a WIDE margin, the worst 'starting' running back in the nfl. he does absolutely nothing well, and is only playing because ronnie hillman is actually somehow worse.

cue: STATZ.
You're clearly overlooking his 3.5 ypc and 1 TD this season.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:36 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eddie George made a career out of that.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:39 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never liked Eddie George.

[/Michigan Fan]
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:20 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I never liked Eddie George.

[/Michigan Fan]
That's not what this post said last night!

Cheater.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:32 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Colts want to win the division they will either need to pull for the patriots or the vikings. Since it would seem unrealistic for the Vikings to beat the Texans, it would seem their best bet is to pull for the Patriots. I wonder how many Colts fans would subject themselves to that...
Old 12-07-2012, 10:23 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
no he isn't. he's, by a WIDE margin, the worst 'starting' running back in the nfl. he does absolutely nothing well, and is only playing because ronnie hillman is actually somehow worse.

cue: STATZ.
I truly pity the fact that you had to deal with Moreno and Maroney at the same time. I wouldn't wish that upon anyone.
cmarq83 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:59 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well hey, at least you have Brock Osweiler.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:00 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
If the Colts want to win the division they will either need to pull for the patriots or the vikings. Since it would seem unrealistic for the Vikings to beat the Texans, it would seem their best bet is to pull for the Patriots. I wonder how many Colts fans would subject themselves to that...
Killswitch without question. [/Sarcasm]

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Colts fans need to worry about beating the Titans. Indy isn't good enough yet to be scoreboard watching.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:35 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Colts fans need to worry about beating the Titans. Indy isn't good enough yet to be scoreboard watching.
the problem is they won't play the Texans until after the Patriots and Texans have played and the Vikings are a middle of the road team.

If the Patriots win Monday night (and the Colts win Sunday), then the Colts control their own destiny to a division title - even though it sounds crazy now.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
nah. it was the afc west. the only division that might be more boring to watch, currently, than the nfc east.
The butt hurt is strong with this one. The NFC East is easily the funniest division to watch in the NFL right now. The Eagles are masters of the turnover, the Cowboys can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory as well as any team in the league, the Giants forget to show up more than any other good team in the league and the Redskins are the Redskins and thus inherently hilarious.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 02:59 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
The butt hurt is strong with this one. The NFC East is easily the funniest division to watch in the NFL right now. The Eagles are masters of the turnover, the Cowboys can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory as well as any team in the league, the Giants forget to show up more than any other good team in the league and the Redskins are the Redskins and thus inherently hilarious.
Maybe if the east wasn't constantly being shoved up my backside I would give your argument some consideration. I live in Seattle and without fail the NFL insists on televising at least one NFC East game every week, and usually an AFC East game as well. God forbid I get to see another NFC West game besides the one the Seahawks are playing in.
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:06 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this bro sounds mad

Old 12-07-2012, 04:09 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouisfan37 View Post
Maybe if the east wasn't constantly being shoved up my backside I would give your argument some consideration. I live in Seattle and without fail the NFL insists on televising at least one NFC East game every week, and usually an AFC East game as well. God forbid I get to see another NFC West game besides the one the Seahawks are playing in.
It's shoved up your backside because the NFC East is a ratings cash cow. It's all about population density.

The East has big markets which means more money for the league. Big markets also means higher ratings in a vacuum.

It's not like the division sucks either. The records aren't great bc all 4 teams beat the snot out of each other during the regular season. But we are always putting a SB contender or 2 into the playoffs every year.
Old 12-07-2012, 04:13 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
It's shoved up your backside because the NFC East is a ratings cash cow. It's all about population density.

The East has big markets which means more money for the league. Big markets also means higher ratings in a vacuum.

It's not like the division sucks either. The records aren't great bc all 4 teams beat the snot out of each other during the regular season. But we are always putting a SB contender or 2 into the playoffs every year.
Those things are all true. But that doesn't mean that anyone on the West Coast wants to watch any of those teams play WEEK IN,WEEK OUT. I personally know a couple of Patriots fans and one Jets fan. None of my friends or colleagues are fans of Dallas, NYG, or Washington. One guy at work is an Eagles fan.
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouisfan37 View Post
Those things are all true. But that doesn't mean that anyone on the West Coast wants to watch any of those teams play WEEK IN,WEEK OUT. I personally know a couple of Patriots fans and one Jets fan. None of my friends or colleagues are fans of Dallas, NYG, or Washington. One guy at work is an Eagles fan.
I understand. I don't blame you for feeling that way.

I personally hate that the East Coast has to wait so late for games to accomodate the west coast. California doesn't give a **** about their sports teams unless they're constantly winning (like the Lakers) anyway. I have a better chance of watching the Chargers play than San Diego natives.
Old 12-07-2012, 04:46 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I get that the NFC East is a big money maker, but I have to agree it gets a little tiresome to constantly have to hear about the division when it hasn't been honestly that great. Giants have made it happen in the playoffs but other than that the teams have been more talk than substance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:49 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

And before the Giants the Eagles were regularly making NFCCG's, and Dallas will be a ratings monster regardless of their standings in the NFL, but it's not like they've been awful either. And both times the Giants won the Superbowl recently, they were the ones that eliminated the Cowboys from the playoffs.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:04 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

does anyone know what the ratings for last sunday and monday night were?
Old 12-07-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
this bro sounds mad
lol. It is. He'll never win that case.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I personally hate that the East Coast has to wait so late for games to accomodate the west coast. California doesn't give a **** about their sports teams unless they're constantly winning (like the Lakers) anyway. I have a better chance of watching the Chargers play than San Diego natives.
I wouldn't lump all of Cali together, its mostly just LA's bandwagon ass that is a terrible sports city.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Well the east coast doesn't have some magic following that never dies. Miami and Jacksonville have had attendance problems for years. Even midwest places like Cincinnati, Minnesota, and St.Louis. The majority of teams that lose, especially constantly will lose out on support. It's not just California. And here in the bay area, there is always constant support for the professional sports teams.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 12-07-2012 at 08:50 PM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
does anyone know what the ratings for last sunday and monday night were?
Quote:
Monday Night Football (Redskins/Giants) was Monday's number 1 cable program, with a 6.0 adults 18-49 rating way up from last week's 4.0
To make matters even more hilarious. The game people were claiming on here "no one will watch" SNF with Dallas vs Philadelphia actually performed BETTER than the MNF game which was up from previous weeks.

Quote:
1 NBC Sunday Night Football-12/02 NBC 7.4
They estimated 9.4 million viewers tuned in for the Dallas vs Philadelphia game.

So much for no one watches NFC East games. I do fully understand that it is crammed down our throats but when a game isn't interesting people don't watch: see last year's national championship.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:03 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
To make matters even more hilarious. The game people were claiming on here "no one will watch" SNF with Dallas vs Philadelphia actually performed BETTER than the MNF game which was up from previous weeks.

They estimated 9.4 million viewers tuned in for the Dallas vs Philadelphia game.

So much for no one watches NFC East games. I do fully understand that it is crammed down our throats but when a game isn't interesting people don't watch: see last year's national championship.
Yeah, I figured people would watch it.