Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 12-07-2012, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Too bad you guys still suck.

Sorry, the grace period is over. SUCK IT RUTGERS!
If we suck I don't know what dog s hit pile you're in.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Psh, have fun never never winning anything in the Big 10, JERK.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Psh, have fun never never winning anything in the Big 10, JERK.
I'd rather lose in the B1G than be stuck in the Big Country Conference.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-12-2012, 09:49 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

4* LB Skai Moore to Rutgers!!!!! Huge get for us. Our LB corps is going to be stacked the next 4 years. Absolutely stacked.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-12-2012, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Khas Greene to Senior Bowl.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-12-2012, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Scott Vallone to East/West Shrine.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-12-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i love how we rake in awesome LB's. my favorite position. So pumped to see Khas tear it up at the senior bowl
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

DC Jefferson to East/West Shrine.

Mike Rice suspended for 3 games. Looks like we'll have another new bball coach again soon.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-13-2012, 01:22 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just read that. what the hell did he do? what happened?
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 12-13-2012, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
just read that. what the hell did he do? what happened?
Sounds like some sort of altercation at a practice.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-13-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Sounds like some sort of altercation at a practice.
oh god. not this again. christ.
Quote:
Old 12-28-2012, 07:22 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I can't help it but I'm just not as excited for the game tonight as I should be. I hope we romp them so I feel a little better about next year. I'm nervous with all the defensive talent we're losing though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-28-2012, 08:54 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Also sounds like Ryan and Jamison are as good as gone. Lots of talent to replace.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-28-2012, 09:01 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

i agree, just can't get that pumped for it.

expected Logan, a little more surprised with JJ. Hopefully Huggins and that new comer Ayers coming in can carry the load.

we've expected Logan for a while, our secondary is gonna take a hit.

plus khaseem and stevie beau going really hurts. Luckily we've got guys like Hamilton and Snyder who could fit in nicely to replace these guys. they got big shoes to fill though
Quote:
Old 12-28-2012, 09:06 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I'm scared about the secondary for next year. It might be a mess early. I think we have plenty of talent to take the hits on the DL and LB though. Losing them is obviously going to hurt but we have the most young talent in the LB corps to replace them.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-29-2012, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

That was the worst game I've ever seen a QB play and I'm a Nova defender. Dodd sucks also but Flood had to put him in. That was awful coaching.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-29-2012, 05:14 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bucs fan here,

How about Kasheem Greene? This guy is going to be a stud.

I'll say this: I wasn't that impressed with Logan, however more impressed with Jamison.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 06:02 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wasn't overly impressed with Ryan. Greene is a stud. And I'm telling you guys, everyone is sleeping on #42. That guy is a lot better than he's getting credit for.
Old 12-29-2012, 06:03 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
That was the worst game I've ever seen a QB play and I'm a Nova defender. Dodd sucks also but Flood had to put him in. That was awful coaching.
so so so so bad. i hate nova. ugh.

and greene rules. logan played ok last night. greene's still a super stud and i love it
Quote:
Old 12-29-2012, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Greene is gonna look so sexy in Bengals stripes next year

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 06:06 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I wasn't overly impressed with Ryan. Greene is a stud. And I'm telling you guys, everyone is sleeping on #42. That guy is a lot better than he's getting credit for.
I've been pimping stevie beau for a while now. he's a gamer. might not test well at the combine, but he rules. i love him. i love our LBs. ****. i'mma miss them so much
Quote:
Old 12-29-2012, 06:25 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I've been pimping stevie beau for a while now. he's a gamer. might not test well at the combine, but he rules. i love him. i love our LBs. ****. i'mma miss them so much
Don't sleep on him, I think he has a good chance of doing better at the combine than you think. He's deceptively fast, he's long with a good frame, and he has good, smooth hips.

I'm telling ya, I think he's gonna surprise some ppl.
Old 12-29-2012, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rutgers sucks. That is all.
Old 12-29-2012, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Beau won't even be invited to the combine BBD.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-30-2012, 11:04 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

That's odd. He has deceptive speed to me. I can see him running a 4.8 with an above average 20 yard split. Maybe even a 4.75.

I think he's going to be a steal at the end of the draft or as a UDFA. I'd definitely take a look at him. Very underrated player.