Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-06-2012, 08:12 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TO has an opinion on everything, doesn't know when or how to voice it, and people who share his beliefs will rally around him.

He's not a bad person, but he's not a good guy to have in a team sport. If being a WR was an individual sport - he'd be the Michael Jordan of it.
Old 12-06-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like he's a person who has a hard time knowing when to stop and will keep going and going as long as people are egging him on. Of course, there are always people who wish he would stop, and at some point the detractors began weighing more heavily than his talent in the way he's perceived.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really? People are going to argue with Jordan about T.O.?

Pull up a chair.
Old 12-06-2012, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hurt his feelings in the 49ers forum so he made a long rant regarding Owens. Too bad this garbage went unread. What a giant waste of time. Doesn't matter. Anyone with half a brain knows that Owens wasn't the victim in his career, and anyone with half a brain doesn't waste their time with Terrell Owens' lawyer who is now on my ignore list. Not sure if anyone else here was giving him the time of day anyways. Tired of sifting through BS. Yup we all watched and learned while JordanTaber made an ass out of himself as per usual. Hahahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Really? People are going to argue with Jordan about T.O.?

Pull up a chair.
That's the kicker. We weren't talking about Owens in the other thread. Dude got pissed about something completely irrelevant so he dug up a thread and make a long post about something he feels comfortable about conversing (even though it's completely irrelevant to how this all started) so he could feel important and try to "own" me or whatever the rhetoric I'm sure that he'll play with in his follow up post in an attempt to make himself feel like a big man on the internet. Not a big deal though. This thread will sink back to the bottom of the forum like the tail end of Terrell Owens career. Revenge plot fail. JordanTaber is a troll and always has been, trying to start ish on the web for no reason because he's bored with his own pathetic life and I shudder to think how many forums he's been banned from. A good example:

http://forums.kffl.com/threads/22334...forms-for-2009

The last long post in particular in the thread is quite hilarious and speaks volumes.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 12-07-2012 at 07:20 AM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:55 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like some guys get punished by fans and media more so than guys who are similar personalities as they are.

No matter what people think of TO, he had a hof career. The hof shouldn't be a personality contest, but who was the best in a given era
Old 12-07-2012, 08:42 PM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
TO has an opinion on everything, doesn't know when or how to voice it, and people who share his beliefs will rally around him.

He's not a bad person, but he's not a good guy to have in a team sport. If being a WR was an individual sport - he'd be the Michael Jordan of it.
He doesn't voice it. He purposely goes out of his way to avoid controversy while people try to bait him into saying something, yet it's never enough. That's the point.

His image has absolutely nothing to do with anything he's actually said. They were determined to find implications in every little thing he said because they'd vilified him over his touchdown celebrations.

All the mythical "incidents" you might bring up now - they were saying all the same things about him before any of them "happened." Back in 2000-2002, before Garcia, McNabb, or Romo "happened," people were calling him all the same names because of his star and Sharpie celebrations.

Here's a video illustrating this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ktz7ZOsPt4
JordanTaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:52 PM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I hurt his feelings in the 49ers forum so he made a long rant regarding Owens. Too bad this garbage went unread. What a giant waste of time. Doesn't matter. Anyone with half a brain knows that Owens wasn't the victim in his career, and anyone with half a brain doesn't waste their time with Terrell Owens' lawyer who is now on my ignore list. Not sure if anyone else here was giving him the time of day anyways. Tired of sifting through BS. Yup we all watched and learned while JordanTaber made an ass out of himself as per usual. Hahahaha.
Oh, please. Everyone here knows you're ducking the fight because you know you'll get destroyed. This is what I do. I know too much. Your argument is, "I'm right because I say so." That's, uhhh....not gonna cut it.
Old 12-07-2012, 08:53 PM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
I feel like he's a person who has a hard time knowing when to stop and will keep going and going as long as people are egging him on. Of course, there are always people who wish he would stop, and at some point the detractors began weighing more heavily than his talent in the way he's perceived.
When to stop what?