Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-07-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speed Racer is another great one to test out a new set up, that movie's beautiful and perfectly cliche.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Audio for Speed Racer isn't the best for the blu ray, though.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:48 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just saw The Collection. Not quite as good as The Collector, but it was still pretty fun. And it was actually a bite different in terms of style. The first one was obviously the horror/torture/thriller genre and I felt like this one went for more of an action vibe.
Old 12-07-2012, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Just saw The Collection. Not quite as good as The Collector, but it was still pretty fun. And it was actually a bite different in terms of style. The first one was obviously the horror/torture/thriller genre and I felt like this one went for more of an action vibe.
I don't think I've heard a single other person prefer The Collector over The Collection, so you get a ribbon.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-07-2012, 11:56 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Denzel and Jolie is the collector?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:02 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I don't think I've heard a single other person prefer The Collector over The Collection, so you get a ribbon.
The Collection ending just seemed so forced.
Old 12-08-2012, 01:41 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 02:16 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to see a movie tonight, just not sure which one. Any suggestions?
Old 12-08-2012, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Check out the brand new one-sheet for Pain and Gain, director Michael Bay's first non-Transformers movie in quite some time. The fact-based pic stars Dwayne Johnson and Mark Wahlberg as a pair of bodybuilders who get caught up in crime.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/12/...-pain-and-gain

Anthony Mackie is also in it. So that's good I guess. I just hope Michael Bay doesn't feel obligated to blow up a gym.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 12-08-2012 at 10:07 PM.
Old 12-08-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
20th Century Fox has set a release date for their planned reboot Fantastic Four Reborn.

According to a tweet from Exhibitor Relations (via ComingSoon), Fantastic Four Reborn will open March 6, 2015.

Chronicle's Josh Trank will direct from a script by Michael Green and Jeremy Slater.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/12/...a-release-date

Bruce Greenwood as Reed Richards. That is all I ask.

Quote:
Old 12-08-2012, 10:42 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JUST A BASTARD FROM A BASKET!

So good, PTA disappointed me in The Master, but he gave me There Will Be Blood.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess I understand why people didn't like The Master but I am going to get on my high horse and say you bastards just didn't get it. So ******* unique, I really felt it was one of the greatest cinematic achievements to date. The raw energy and power in every performance, every camera movement, every moment just really resonated with me.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:05 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I guess I understand why people didn't like The Master but I am going to get on my high horse and say you bastards just didn't get it. So ******* unique, I really felt it was one of the greatest cinematic achievements to date. The raw energy and power in every performance, every camera movement, every moment just really resonated with me.
Oh my god, was this a real post? Ugh ugh ugh.

In other news, The Truman Show is a really entertaining movie.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched Sleepwalk With Me, directed, written, and also starring Mike Bribiglia. I really enjoyed it. I am fascinated by stand up comedy and I felt it really captured that scene well. Also really enjoyed all the relationship stuff. I would very much recommend it.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Oh my god, was this a real post? Ugh ugh ugh.

In other news, The Truman Show is a really entertaining movie.
Yes, I am pretentious muahahaha. Seriously though, The Master is a great ******* film so don't knock me until you have seen it. Then you can come at me if you don't like it. I am very much a snob at times, I get that everyone has their own opinion and that's cool but I feel very strongly about The Master being an incredible piece of art.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought The Master had a really great first half. Very intense. Terrific, well acted characters with a very interesting dynamic between eachother. And then it turned into a way too long, agonizing second half that, to me, kind of felt like Lars Von Trier's Melancholia. Everything was well done and made a lot of sense : The story went exactly where it should have gone considering its characters, every shot was beautifully made and conveyed the right atmosphere, and it surely can be admired for its technicality as far as directing goes, yet it felt like an unnecessary borefest.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
I guess I understand why people didn't like Looper but I am going to get on my high horse and say you bastards just didn't get it. So ******* unique, I really felt it was one of the greatest cinematic achievements to date. The raw energy and power in every performance, every camera movement, every moment just really resonated with me.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-08-2012, 11:39 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I guess I understand why people didn't like Looper but I am going to get on my high horse and say you bastards just didn't get it. So ******* unique, I really felt it was one of the greatest cinematic achievements to date. The raw energy and power in every performance, every camera movement, every moment just really resonated with me.
I guess I understand why people didn't like The Truman Show but I am going to get on my high horse and say you bastards just didn't get it. So ******* unique, I really felt it was one of the greatest cinematic achievements to date. The raw energy and power in every performance, every camera movement, every moment just really resonated with me.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Looper was alright. I did leave the theater wanting more though. I didn't think there was enough of a payoff at the end.

Quote:
Old 12-08-2012, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

**** you guys!

Old 12-08-2012, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't watched The Looper and don't intend to.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:47 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The characters did not interest me. I was never engaged and never felt like he tried to engage me. I went in wanting to love it. I saw it after many had said its not fantastic, but I still figured it will be great. I was disappointed.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:48 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job Reborn View Post
I haven't watched The Looper and don't intend to.
Get some taste, Job.

RIP TheManInBlack