Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 12-04-2012, 09:53 AM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/r...7500936.column
Old 12-04-2012, 10:10 AM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
My question is why wasn't Ray Rice used more in the fourth quarter? I know it's Cameron, but to not use your best player when the game is on the line?
It's what Cameron does. Apparently he feels his archaic deep/outside passing scheme is a much better way to hold onto the lead rather than running the ball. It's pretty much the same thing we've seen over and over again ever since Flacco's second year. They probably won't get rid of him since they're winning though. It's ridiculous.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:16 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JOE FLACCCCOOOO (said in a weird Rich Eisen tone). Seriously a disappointing season somehow despite the wins. I don't like watching this defense. I miss the days when ever yard gained against Ray Ray and company was a painful attack on my health. I haven't felt any anxiety since the Patriots game. Where is the toughness?
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 08:08 AM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by America View Post
JOE FLACCCCOOOO (said in a weird Rich Eisen tone). Seriously a disappointing season somehow despite the wins. I don't like watching this defense. I miss the days when ever yard gained against Ray Ray and company was a painful attack on my health. I haven't felt any anxiety since the Patriots game. Where is the toughness?
I TOTALLY ******* agree man!!!

this team is playing like something I have never seen before. They're just a very dull 9-3. I honestly wouldn't be shocked if we finished 9-7 because that's what they look like when there out on the field.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Harbaugh doesn't have the cajones to fire Cameron and I think that is honestly what has been holding our offense back all these years.
Old 12-09-2012, 04:06 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Johnson just went full Frank Walker. Never go full Frank Walker.
Old 12-09-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

*sigh*

At this point, I just want to get healthy on D. No turnovers inside the 20's would be nice too.
Old 12-09-2012, 04:30 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd settle for Flacco improving his pocket presence just a tiny bit.
Old 12-09-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
DavelinaJolie
Rookie

DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just so worn out by this team. So worn out.

Really need to reload on D.
DavelinaJolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:21 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavelinaJolie View Post
I'm just so worn out by this team. So worn out.

Really need to reload on D.
Luckily they'll be doing a lot of that by just getting healthy. Adding a quality DE and an ILB would go a long ways too. Maybe another pass-rusher too depending on what happens with Kruger and/or who's available to take in the draft.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just asickening loss. At first I questioned if Harbs is a super bowl head coach, but now im starting to wonder if he is a lower tierHCs in football. He has put together the worst coordinator combo in football. Last season we didnt even show up for road games and this year we didnt even show up against PITT with a 3rd string QB for crying out loud. I know he has brought us to the playoffs 4 years in a row but we have one of the most talented teams in football, looking at the talent we have we should be in the post season every year. He seems like a nice guy I hope he can prove me wrong and get us a ring but IDK if he will be able to.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:00 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
just asickening loss. At first I questioned if Harbs is a super bowl head coach, but now im starting to wonder if he is a lower tierHCs in football. He has put together the worst coordinator combo in football. Last season we didnt even show up for road games and this year we didnt even show up against PITT with a 3rd string QB for crying out loud. I know he has brought us to the playoffs 4 years in a row but we have one of the most talented teams in football, looking at the talent we have we should be in the post season every year. He seems like a nice guy I hope he can prove me wrong and get us a ring but IDK if he will be able to.
Have you ever not blamed a loss on the ineptitude of the coaches?
Old 12-09-2012, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I admit that sometimes I blame the coaches too much. But when its a defense that doesnt fit like Peas and when its an offense that doesnt even use the middle of the field in the passing game like Cameron it is easy to jump on them and blame them.
Old 12-10-2012, 03:57 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly we probably just aren't as talented as we think. I don't love our coordinators either, but we aren't super stacked with talent everywhere. Do we currently have a top 5 unit anywhere on the field other than our backs? Rice/Leach/Pierce are a great group but that's about it.

I don't hate Harbaugh at all. He is a fine coach and not even close to the lower tier of coaches. He isn't Belichick, but few coaches are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:29 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Chris Johnson just went full Frank Walker. Never go full Frank Walker.
It's telling when Frank Walker's name can be substituted for the phrase "full re-tard" and the sentence retains the same meaning. God damned Frank Walker.

Yesterday's loss made me a little sick to my stomach. We've talked extensively about our tendency to play down to our competition - The last few weeks really illustrate that.

One thing I was impressed with yesterday, and to an extent for the better part of the season, is Paul Kruger. He played very well yesterday and has impressed me multiple times this year. I wanted Sean Smith at that pick something terrible, but at least Kruger is earning his keep (More than we can say for Kindle, boo).
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Last edited by A Perfect Score : 12-10-2012 at 10:32 AM.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

Cameron is gone!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-jim-caldwell/

Words cannot express my joy.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:50 AM    (permalink
DavelinaJolie
Rookie

DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love the world!
DavelinaJolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish we still had Hue Jackson kicking around our coaching staff. I would love to see what that guy could do as our OC.

Let's see how Caldwell does. Word is Flacco gets along pretty well with him and judging how Caldwell handled Manning, I'll assume Flacco gets a little more leeway at the LoS, which has been part of the issue with Cameron all along (No audibles is a huge, huge hindrance on an offense).
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:07 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

agreed, we all know Flacco and Cameron weren't the best of buddies.

I'd love to have Hue back, he did wonders with Flacco.

Long term(as in next season), is Caldwell going to continue to coordinate the offense or will Harbaugh bring someone in over the off-season?

Norv Turner?
Old 12-10-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

Honestly I wouldn't be too excited about Turner as the OC. His system is too similar to Cameron's for my liking. No doubt he's probably better and a bit more well-rounded but I'd rather see something else.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:58 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saw the news at work. Immediately thought of how happy yall must be.
Old 12-11-2012, 02:09 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by America View Post
Saw the news at work. Immediately thought of how happy yall must be.
You're not?
Old 12-11-2012, 09:39 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by coordinator0 View Post
You're not?
No I am. I think it was the right move, despite the time. But I don't have the intense hatred for Cam like yall do. I do think he was a pretty terrible coach. But I also can't stand Joe Flacco.

All I want is for Ray Ray to be healthy, the D to be lights out again, and Baby Raymell to get the rock. Old school smashmouth style. I miss the days of Boulware, Sharper, and Ray. Or even Suggs, Thomas, Hartwell and Ray. Or even JJ, Suggs, Ray, and Bart. I miss Ray.
Old 12-13-2012, 03:41 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

a little mid week/pre game pick-me-up for everybody.

i just thought the timing of it is kind of amazing given the theme of the video and our team's current situation. commit 8 minutes of your life to it, well worth it. enjoy!
Old 12-13-2012, 04:02 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

sick video
Old 12-13-2012, 07:08 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My knock off Clarence Moore jersey just came in. Be jealous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote