Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-08-2012, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also R4L was quick to jump on the TBW bandwagon.

OSU and Deep are other guys I don't trust at all.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
To be fair, a lot of people had suspicions about Renji before R4L came out and said anything. I would like to hear from R4L though.

unvote : Renji

Just out of curiosity, are we even sure R4L IS an investigator of any kind? Could this all be made up? Just throwing ideas out there.
Definitely could be. We know millers exist in this game because of CMD so right now if we go by everyone's story we have R4L as an incompetent investigator who gets opposite results.

Night 1. Investigate CMD(miller, turns up good)
Night 2. Investigate BB(mafia, turns up good)
Night 3. Investigate Renji(good, turns up evil)

My only concern with R4L is that incompetent investigator doesn't fit really with Damix although we have seen some roles we might not have expected so far. Damix seems more like a townie role, could be a mafia safeclaim. It would be ingenious really if R4L was mafia and he claimed not just cop but incompetent cop so it would potentially be more believable. I guess the real question is do we think Shane would give the town two cops?
Old 12-08-2012, 12:08 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Todd, these are your investigations?

Night One: BB-Evil
Night Two: JRD-Good
Night Three: Caddy-Evil-Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
By anyone? It isn't hard to figure out what role you have now.. as long as you're telling the truth I mean.
It's cool. I'm basically a townie at this point anyways.
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't get anything about being incompetent and I think we should stop trying to assign roles based on poster history since a lot don't match up anyways. I threw out what I was given, what you do with it is up to you

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so yea, im pretty sure im good.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im interested in what TBW has

Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
So Todd, these are your investigations?

Night One: BB-Evil
Night Two: JRD-Good
Night Three: Caddy-Evil-Dead
Yes

(not rolling my eyes at you haha just remembering to get my day action into a post)
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ATL/Forenci/OSU/Deep are staying low profile. I dislike that.

#MoncriefArmy
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
My only concern with R4L is that incompetent investigator doesn't fit really with Damix although we have seen some roles we might not have expected so far. Damix seems more like a townie role, could be a mafia safeclaim. It would be ingenious really if R4L was mafia and he claimed not just cop but incompetent cop so it would potentially be more believable. I guess the real question is do we think Shane would give the town two cops?
I thought about this too because Damix is anything but incompetent. Quite the opposite actually.. he strikes me as someone who is very intelligent. The more I think about it the less I believe him and his claims.. hm.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Alright, I'm going to go off a hunch for now...

Vote: ATL
Old 12-08-2012, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
I didn't get anything about being incompetent and I think we should stop trying to assign roles based on poster history since a lot don't match up anyways. I threw out what I was given, what you do with it is up to you
That sounds really, really lame. You have no cajones. If you can't make a decision based on your own info, how the **** do you expect us to do so?
Old 12-08-2012, 12:11 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yes

(not rolling my eyes at you haha just remembering to get my day action into a post)
Well, you njx so I believes you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
ATL/Forenci/OSU/Deep are staying low profile. I dislike that.
That behaviour is pretty typical of Forenci, Deep and OSU though. For ATL it seems slightly out of character.
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Unvote R4L
Vote ATL

I'll side with Todd on this.

#MoncriefArmy
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I'm not really buying what R4L is selling. Even if he is who he says he is (which I doubt), he hasn't been helpful at all so far. Killing him can help us prove that Renji and CMD are who they say they are, and I'd much rather keep both of them around than R4L at this point.

vote : R4L

Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vote: R4L

Not only for the above, but after seeing that Raiders game live, I can't believe he roots for such a **** team....I would've changed allegiances by now if that was me.
Old 12-08-2012, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Rob has to be APS.

Vote R4L

something just doesnt sit right with me

Old 12-08-2012, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
That sounds really, really lame. You have no cajones. If you can't make a decision based on your own info, how the **** do you expect us to do so?
Kinda BS is this? I'm sticking to it...have I unvoted? No. All I said is I gave you what I have, what you do with it is up to you. I stand by it and will until the whole thing gets played out.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-08-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah Raiders, I agree with Rob. What's the point of just throwing us info.

this is all really odd because Damix is one of the smartest posters here. he does fancy computer nerd stuff AND he's a giants fan. Unless it was for ironic purposes, I'm not sure he'd be an incompetent cop. I'm a little iffy on this one. I'm gonna have to strum over my guitar a little to think this one over.

and my sister's hot.

that's not part of my thing, but it's still funny to joke about that. right? RIGHT?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:15 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Gee I wonder who Scotty is! :D

Old 12-08-2012, 12:15 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

none of this makes sense with raiders. none of it. It just doesn't sit right with me.

and lawls at Rob being APS and his thing he has to do. I love it.

vote R4L
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

We should probably wait to hear from Gonzo since he might have used his watch on someone.
Old 12-08-2012, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Whatever, knock yourselves out. In hindsight, I didn't start the game the right way and school kept me away for most of the weekdays and by that point I the scrutiny upon me was already too big a hole to try to dig myself out of. Once y'alls minds are made up nothing changes em. I'm Damix an investigator, that's all I got. You keep saying I'm jut throwing you info well what the ****, you say that and I'm standing behind it but you think I'm somehow bailing on it because you decided to go to the other side

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-08-2012, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
We should probably wait to hear from Gonzo since he might have used his watch on someone.
Gonzo dead yo

Props to BK for the sig
Quote: