Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-08-2012, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is there any chance that he is a cop that gets the results confused?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:20 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
We should probably wait to hear from Gonzo since he might have used his watch on someone.
He be deaded.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

unlynch

im waiting for TBW

vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
is there any chance that he is a cop that gets the results confused?
Is there a chance? Sure, but I dunno how big of one. Damix isn't the type of guy to get confused about stuff (at least for as well as I know him anyway) so I don't buy it. I do buy the Damix role as a Mafia safeclaim though.. that is kinda where I'm at with all of this.

Old 12-08-2012, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
He be deaded.
Damn haha I read that as CJ was dead and not Gonzo.
Old 12-08-2012, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Is there a chance? Sure, but I dunno how big of one. Damix isn't the type of guy to get confused about stuff (at least for as well as I know him anyway) so I don't buy it. I do buy the Damix role as a Mafia safeclaim though.. that is kinda where I'm at with all of this.
to be fair, you could argue his computers mess up or something

Old 12-08-2012, 01:24 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
to be fair, you could argue his computers mess up or something
Meh, I guess. I dunno though, still not sure I buy it.

He isn't in danger of being lynched just yet tho, so we can wait to hear from a few more people before we definitively decide anything.

Old 12-08-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

btw i love how suddenly everyone just jumped on that bandwagon and said they always thought im suspicious. totally sexist against female asians.

Old 12-08-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
btw i love how suddenly everyone just jumped on that bandwagon and said they always thought im suspicious. totally sexist against female asians.
You're suspicious every game, duh.

Old 12-08-2012, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

its just, you were basically the only one who said im suspicious before today. Suddenly gang rape.

Old 12-08-2012, 01:28 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's surprising because based on the Hot Chick Thread, I though this was a board who loves their women Asian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You're suspicious every game, duh.
What are your thoughts on Brodeur ATL?
Old 12-08-2012, 01:34 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
What are your thoughts on Brodeur ATL?
I could see ATL being evil, but he hasn't really posted enough for me to get a real idea one way or the other. I honestly don't remember how he plays when he's Mafia OR Town, so I really don't know. Nothing would surprise me with him.

Old 12-08-2012, 01:36 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When ATL is a powerless townie, he doesn't participate much. However, BB said that a few times. Maybe he was protecting his mafia buddy but I think he's too smart to do that.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 12-08-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly have no read on ATL. OSU, I don't necessarily have a read on, I know he has been playing an annoying style though.
Old 12-08-2012, 01:39 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
When ATL is a powerless townie, he doesn't participate much. However, BB said that a few times. Maybe he was protecting his mafia buddy but I think he's too smart to do that.
A lot of people are like that too. I think townie is kind of fun, because you can mix it up and do whatever you want with it, but to each his own.

Old 12-08-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

OSU is the gifter no?

Old 12-08-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

OSU said he gave something to Gonzo and Gonzo confirmed that, but I don't think we ever found out what it did?

Old 12-08-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
OSU is the gifter no?
based off of gonzo's posts yes, but it was kind of idiotic the way he went about it.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:44 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
A lot of people are like that too. I think townie is kind of fun, because you can mix it up and do whatever you want with it, but to each his own.
Me too. As a townie, it doesn't really matter if you did, so you can have more fun with it. As mafia or a power role, you have to be much more careful with how you play.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-08-2012, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, true. OSU is good...forgot the gifter part. He still has played like a dumbass.
Old 12-08-2012, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I'm in for what looks like a busy day of work. And I'm going to busy after work.

I was looking back at the end of the day yesterday to see who some of the last votes were that led to that clusterfuck. And they were TH and Bulldogs basically ******* themselves to make sure 3 people died.... Prior to that, the last vote was OSU for BD.

Also, TBW with this gem was fun:

I'm going to have to concur with what I've seen a few other people as well. I just don't have a great read on anyone right now. I'm moderately suspicious of like 3/4 of the people in the game but I'm not especially strong on any of them.

Generally, something I've noticed from modding quite a few games, is that looking at the bottom 5 or so posters and top 5 or so posters will turn up a good portion of the mafia. A lot of guys tend to lay lower and more conservatively when mafia, but there are always a few who really decide to lead the charge in discussion as well. You would think that guys would learn from these trends and try to change it up, but in every game I've been involved with, this pattern seems to hold true.

Top 5:
Gonzo
Todd
JR
Woot
CMD

Bottom 5:
Deep
SP (just started the game)
ATL
R4L
TBW

The top 5 is tough because a few of those guys are always tough to read. Gonzo posts an insane amount seemingly no matter what alignment he is. Woot is equally hard to decipher. If I had to take a stab at someone being mafia out of that group other than those two, I would guess Todd, but any argument would be extremely weak at this point.

Bottom 5 is more interesting. SuperPacker has been in the game for a day and already has more posts than Deep. R4L is pulling the school excuse for being busy. As we've discovered before, guys may be legitimately busy but it doesn't mean a thing about their alignment. Like I've said before, ATL strikes me more as "lazy townie ATL" than evil ATL, because he's usually far more malicious when evil. (Of if he just has a power of any kind.) TBW strikes me as a little off because he was one of the last group of guys to cast his vote yesterday, basically furthering that clusterfuck that led to a 3-way tie and worked out well for the mafia.

Rob has some votes, and I can see that a little bit. Him simply confirming that he was blocked by Brodeur yesterday doesn't do a damn thing to prove his alignment. He could easily be a mafia member with a power too. Still, any kind of evidence is scant.

JR strikes me as good JR that I've seen before. Posts a lot, kind of wishy-washy...I'm not getting an evil vibe there, but maybe he's just changed up how he plays a bit.

Vidae also doesn't strike me as classic evil vidae. Maybe if he gets some votes and flies into that yelling and screaming mode he will, but right now, he's playing more reserved.

Right now, gun to my head, if I had to vote, I'd pick someone from this group:

OSU - helped lead to that clusterfuck last night and has been sketchy the entire time, posting the most when there is pressure on him.

TBW - Another guy with a sketchy vibe, bottom 5 post count, and also voted late last night.

Broth - Only slightly out of the bottom 5, he is typically more active than this. Also, the lack of broth ups thus far points to a more calculated, mafia style of play.

And then there are the guys you can pretty easily forget about even being in the game. They post apparently, but their contributions aren't particuarly noteworthy like Snicho, Forenci, Jensen, Rufus...

It's going to be a gut feeling kind of day it seems.
For everyone's info....BB's last big post before he died.
Old 12-08-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Definitely a veiled defense of ATL in there.
Old 12-08-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Yeah, true. OSU is good...forgot the gifter part. He still has played like a dumbass.
yep, definitely causing royal pains for some people.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:50 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

So BB talks about OSU, TBW, Broth, Snicho, Forenci, Jensen, and Rufus. I'd say at least one of those is evil.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote: