Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-08-2012, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
See the opening post of the day
Didn't see that, sorry. Anyway, I'll be out.
Old 12-08-2012, 01:23 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm out for a few hours. Have to go get lunch, do some grocery shopping, and start cooking dinner. I'll be back by 3:30 eastern. But for now

vote CJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This could've been mentioned, but if CMD is a miller I dont think it would matter whether R4L was competent or incompetent. Wouldn't he come back as evil no matter what?

People jumping on that GOW train was kinda weird. Isn't everyone believing TBW as the thief and if so had GOW been evil TBW wouldn't have got the panties.

Vote: R4L

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:27 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My role isn't called Miller by the way. I'm a 1 x cheat.
Old 12-08-2012, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
This could've been mentioned, but if CMD is a miller I dont think it would matter whether R4L was competent or incompetent. Wouldn't he come back as evil no matter what?

People jumping on that GOW train was kinda weird. Isn't everyone believing TBW as the thief and if so had GOW been evil TBW wouldn't have got the panties.

Vote: R4L
If R4L gets the opposite results as we're assuming CMD would come back good. It's a good point about Renji though. Would TBW receive a gift that hints at Renji's safeclaim, or would the gift hint at his actual character were he mafia. I think that's enough to clear Renji and like I said earlier I'll buy CMD and R4L as good because it all checks out.
Old 12-08-2012, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
ATL/Forenci/OSU/Deep are staying low profile. I dislike that.
Meh, I always do that. It's how I play. I actually was fairly active early on, but between finals and the stomach flu it tailed off a bit.
Old 12-08-2012, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yay im kinda cleared

also im still very suspicious of vidae. Seems to jump on most lynchtrains

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For me, I think it is R4L or ATL. Do we want to go for the trivia today? I vote no.
Old 12-08-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vidae, Wooty and Rob all jumped on that GOW train without a second of thought.

Rob claiming that he won the trivia and decided not to use it shouldnt clear him. It wouldn't be hard for him to come up with that plan as a mafia..

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-08-2012, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have the cheat but I won't be here haha so I'll say no.

Now that Renji and CMD are in essence "cleared" I'm willing to leave R4L for the time being and take a shot on ATL. The fact that R4L's investigation on CMD came back as for the town either tells us that R4L gets random results or he gets the opposite results. I'm willing to give him another night to test that theory because if it is in fact the opposite he could be invaluable to us.
Old 12-08-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I can get behind taking a shot with ATL.

unvote: R4L

vote: ATL
Old 12-08-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

If we aren't going for R4L, i'd probably go with vidae over ATL.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-08-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what superpacker said.

lynch vidae

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I'd definitely lynch ATL before vidae. I honestly don't really see why Vid is suspicious.
Old 12-08-2012, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Woot, was your role x-shot?
Old 12-08-2012, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nope I was just blocked the last two shots. I assume Caddy roleblocked me.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Me and my epic mustache are not sure. Rob has protected Gonzo several times that doesn't seem very mafia like. Although confirming that he was blocked he said himself "didn't prove he was good" kind of a strange thing for someone to say.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Me and my epic mustache are not sure. Rob has protected Gonzo several times that doesn't seem very mafia like. Although confirming that he was blocked he said himself "didn't prove he was good" kind of a strange thing for someone to say.
Why is that strange? Me being blocked night 1 didn't prove anything regarding my alignment. It did prove Gonzo's though.
Old 12-08-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I look like a douche bag now for accusing Renji all game.......awkward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can get behind ATL, and hopefully I can get another shot to prove to y'all that I is telling the truth

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not evil at all, and please stop with the "jumped on lynch train" BS. I was the first person in the entire game to point out Renji as being suspicious to me, but now I jumped on his lynch train?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Why is that strange? Me being blocked night 1 didn't prove anything regarding my alignment. It did prove Gonzo's though.
I don't believe you are mafia. But usually people are animate about not even suggesting they may have any % chance of being bad.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

I'm always suspicious of vid, but it's for different reasons this time. He just seems content to go along and jump on any train that has a little momentum. It's not classic evil vidae, but I think vidae could still be evil.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-08-2012, 01:54 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I'm always suspicious of vid, but it's for different reasons this time. He just seems content to go along and jump on any train that has a little momentum. It's not classic evil vidae, but I think vidae could still be evil.
I have literally not done this once the entire game, haha. I have given my reasons and even led the discussion for a few different people. I haven't jumped on a lynch train once, but okay SP.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 02:01 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I have literally not done this once the entire game, haha. I have given my reasons and even led the discussion for a few different people. I haven't jumped on a lynch train once, but okay SP.
One hint of Renji possibly being evil and you're all over it. Wouldn't a townie think it through first making sure the evidence stacks up right? This isn't the vidae we're used too. Scott Wright has made a wonderful site, it should be protected from imposters like you!

RIP themaninblack