Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-08-2012, 04:27 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did anyone else actually think the same thing about BB and ATL. I'm really confused as to why I thought he had been defending him.

Though it doesnt really change my stance on anything. I'm still open to the possibility of ATL being evil, but think vidae is 'eviler'!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 04:29 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Think whatever you want, you're still wrong.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 04:46 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where is people? Only 11 people have voted atm..

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-08-2012, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thught the idea was to wait for TBW to post with some info before we all started voting again. OR ar we trying to get it dne before trivia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that is the question. what is smarter? I think id rather hear the infos so that investigators dont waste their powers on the mason or someone TBW already targeted. its more important than maybe one more kill for the mafia

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:04 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Didnt mean for everyone to start voting, but the discussion just kinda died. I guess if it comes to the trivia and TBW still hasnt posted we just wait for him? Lets just hope a townie wins it.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-08-2012, 05:54 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TBW hasn't posted all day. I feel we might be waiting a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Could maybe the Mason come forward? I feel like that could be one more person we can just easily clear
I am the Mason. Was waiting for someone to bloody ask that.

Also, ATL REVEAL YOURSELF
Old 12-08-2012, 06:47 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was pretty clear who was masoned, considering their character names, haha.

Old 12-08-2012, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Time for Sports Challenge!

College Football Trivia time! Whoever gets all 3 answers correct first can kill someone tonight and only tonight! If no one gets it, the earliest entry with the most right wins! You can answer up until the end of the Day!

1. What player gained over 260 yards against Michigan (who was allowing less than a point a game at the time,) in one quarter an ended the game with over 400 yards?

2. What player returned a fumble the wrong way for safety in (what today would be) a BCS Bowl?

3. What Heisman Trophy finalist would become a professional actor and TV star with a recurring role in primetime?

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:40 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I don't think I'm going to win this.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 12-08-2012, 07:41 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh well, I tried.

I'm out for the night guys. Hopefully Todd sneaked onto his phone and did this.
Old 12-08-2012, 07:43 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

It also doesn't look like TBW is going to show up. I wish ATL would come in and at least give a defense. Neither have posted today

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-08-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
This post is depressing and sums up everything is wrong with half the people that play. Btw, I actually did think BB had defended ATL, and was shocked when I searched through his posts, but then JR thought the exact same thing.

'going nuts right now' etc. that obviously isnt referring to only the ATL/BB situation. How was I going nuts? Because I have my own opinion and was defending it? That is perfectly normal. Whats nuts is that people like you would never do that and instead chose to be a sheep and go along with everyone elses opinion. It's a mafia game ffs. Say something, do something. Its really not that hard. It doesnt matter if you're wrong on occasion, anything is better than "yeah i agree. Vote:".

I mean you cant even call me out about 'going nuts' without someone else first saying "what are you talking about, SP?"

poorly thought through but idgaf rant/

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:50 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scottyboy has an alarm clock. Does this mean anything to anyone?

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Scottyboy has an alarm clock. Does this mean anything to anyone?
An alarm clock? Not really, no.. is that it?

Old 12-08-2012, 07:56 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's all I got. I think it may mean he's a recruit or something. I want an explanation from him before we lynch anyone.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 08:01 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Scotty keeps on talking about playing guitars. Do people know who that is? If his character plays guitars, it's strange that its not what TBW stole from him.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-08-2012, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fenikz, Zod, Killswitch, maybe Diab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 08:09 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
An alarm clock? Not really, no.. is that it?
Vidae, I thought you knew who scotty was. A post earlier to day hinted that you did.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-08-2012, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he if Fenikz, or at least thats his cover.
Old 12-08-2012, 08:14 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Vidae, I thought you knew who scotty was. A post earlier to day hinted that you did.
Huh? What post? I said I knew who the masons were, I don't remember saying I knew who scotty was?

Old 12-08-2012, 08:17 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
yeah Raiders, I agree with Rob. What's the point of just throwing us info.

this is all really odd because Damix is one of the smartest posters here. he does fancy computer nerd stuff AND he's a giants fan. Unless it was for ironic purposes, I'm not sure he'd be an incompetent cop. I'm a little iffy on this one. I'm gonna have to strum over my guitar a little to think this one over.

and my sister's hot.

that's not part of my thing, but it's still funny to joke about that. right? RIGHT?
Quote:
Gee I wonder who Scotty is! :D
Oh, this is what you're talking about JR. Yeah, if he is who he is hinting at (the hot sister part) then I definitely know who he is. I dunno what an alarm clock has to do with that, but if he is who I think he is, he wouldn't be evil. Unless it was a mafia safeclaim, but I dunno.

Old 12-08-2012, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh, this is what you're talking about JR. Yeah, if he is who he is hinting at (the hot sister part) then I definitely know who he is. I dunno what an alarm clock has to do with that, but if he is who I think he is, he wouldn't be evil. Unless it was a mafia safeclaim, but I dunno.
Brody??? lol

10 char.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Well if an alarm clock has nothing to do with his character, that's got to be a massive hint that he's evil. A thief is basically a fancy investigator and someone having an item that doesn't make sense for their supposed character would be the theif's way of finding out whether people are evil or not.

RIP themaninblack