Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-08-2012, 10:31 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm amazed you remembered how I played when I was Fenrir cuz even I don't remember that game at all.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i remember it cause you kept screaming at us that we only guessed that you were evil and we never had any clue that you were evil, that our suspicions were based on bad logic.

Also i was harry potter

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
This would help and so would the other mason coming out. At this point, these days should be shorter and we should be going on more than just our guts. We have cleared four or five people. If scotty and the other mason come out (and since his mason buddy is dead, there is no reason not to) we could potentially have 1/3rd of the game cleared and be very close to solving this mess.
I already said I was the other mason...
Old 12-08-2012, 10:45 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
I already said I was the other mason...
Didn't realize that, sorry. Missed that somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:48 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Todd, snicho, OSU, Jrdrylie, woot are confirmed good? Anyone else? I feel like we should have more info than this.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 12-08-2012, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

at this point you could list TBW

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:54 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
at this point you could list TBW
Okay, and I remember someone coming close to clearing you but I don't recall exactly how.

Todd
JR
Snicho
OSU
Woot
TBW

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-08-2012, 11:07 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Also, if we can't come to a consensus, why don't we just kill vikes? He hasn't posted in two days.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-08-2012, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Well if an alarm clock has nothing to do with his character, that's got to be a massive hint that he's evil. A thief is basically a fancy investigator and someone having an item that doesn't make sense for their supposed character would be the theif's way of finding out whether people are evil or not.
The only thing I can attempt to think of with an alarm clock for being fenikz would be he always gets up absurdly late and sometimes that has impacted the games in the past (in addition to being out on the west coast). It does make sense, but I'm not 100% sure that is the logic with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Alright. First off, I've explicitly stated that early in the game (until tomorrow), I wasn't going to have anywhere my normal activity. Using my lack of activity as the reason to vote for me is a cop out, as good or evil, I'm always near the top in participation. I don't do that "laying low" ********. I'm not ******* Forenci.

As far as BB's "subtle defense" of me, I'm really not seeing a defense at all. He's said this in the past about me in different games, and even in his post game commentary as a mod.
Well thanks, douche nozzle. I don't "lay low" as I've always stated but no one seems to listen. I just don't like posting 900 times in a game to get my point across. Not to mention this game specifically I've had finals and the stomach flu and have still managed to be pretty active.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:53 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i have no idea what the alarm clock means. like none. If you all love reveals so much, I'm fenikz. I have a slammin' hot sister and if you don't understand that guitar reference then you missed out on one of the greatest pictures in the history of the world.

I'd rather not say my ability at this point in time, but if you really must know, I'll reveal it in the morning if it pleases you people
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:55 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Wait fenikz has a hot sister? Pics...

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-09-2012, 12:01 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SHE'S NOT HOT SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE ME GUYS [ooc] no for reals she's a looker [/ooc]

and I just read forenci's post on this page, Fenikz does have a tendency for sleeping in late and being on that weird time zone or lack of time zone thing whatever, so that's most likely it
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:39 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Also, if we can't come to a consensus, why don't we just kill vikes? He hasn't posted in two days.
I'd be fine with this, obviously I'd rather try and take out some one who is possibly mafia, rather then just lazy and inactive, but I guess you never know, he could be mafia.
Old 12-09-2012, 12:50 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd be fine with this, obviously I'd rather try and take out some one who is possibly mafia, rather then just lazy and inactive, but I guess you never know, he could be mafia.
Meh, I'm never for killing inactives. I'd rather just go with our best and most logical guess.
Old 12-09-2012, 12:51 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Meh, I'm never for killing inactives. I'd rather just go with our best and most logical guess.
But do we even have one at this point?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-09-2012, 05:52 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why bother? Jbond will just kill him if he doesn't post today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 05:54 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy multiple new pages batman!

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:29 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Confirmed good (to some extent)
Todd
JR
Snicho
OSU
Woot
TBW

The rest:
1.Rob
2.Renj
3.CMD
4.SP
5.Jvig
6.R4L
7.Scotty
8.Forenci
9.Jensen
10.CJ
11.Rufus
12.Broth
13.Vikes
14.Deep
15.ATL
16. Vidae

Hmm So 16 people, we are not sure of... At least 4 mafia, and a couple neutrals. (I may have missed people).

Before I fall asleep, 'Brace yourselves, for winter is coming'

Has Broth been around yet, I seem to remember him being more chatty in previous games?
Old 12-09-2012, 06:59 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He posted right above you...

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:03 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Confirmed good (to some extent)
Todd
JR
Snicho
OSU
Woot
TBW

The rest:
1.Rob
2.Renj
3.CMD
4.SP
5.Jvig
6.R4L
7.Scotty
8.Forenci
9.Jensen
10.CJ
11.Rufus
12.Broth
13.Vikes
14.Deep
15.ATL
16. Vidae

Hmm So 16 people, we are not sure of... At least 4 mafia, and a couple neutrals. (I may have missed people).

Before I fall asleep, 'Brace yourselves, for winter is coming'

Has Broth been around yet, I seem to remember him being more chatty in previous games?
I'm here its hard in this game there are just so many people and thus far I've been wrong about just about everyone. I knew TH was good but a negative impact town member. R4L is kinda on the radar for me but I have no hard evidence.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 12-09-2012, 07:12 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

R4L has followed Vidae on every vote but one that R4L has made. On that one he voted directly after BB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
unvote : R4L

vote : ATL

As good of a guess as anyone at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
Unvote Renji
Vote ATL

Quote:
Someone please make sure Todd has a fighting chance of actually staying alive tonight. He is the only one speaking sense and helping us nab the Mafia. Unless BB was framed/tailored/whatever in which case we will all have a sad.

unvote : TBW

vote : BB

Quote:
I'll trust Todd more too since I'm not 100% in the loop yet and my results could be skewed.

Unvote tbw

vote bb

Quote:
vote : Renji

I agree. This gives us a LOT of information, and his safeclaim sounds like it could be Mafia related.

If R4L is wrong here then we have a lot to discuss / think about.

At least one of us won it.
Quote:
I have rolled the dice and shall accept whatever fate they bring me.

vote GOW

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 12-09-2012, 07:20 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The more I think about it, the more I think TBW could be lying. Obviously he knew Renji's character, but also the magnifying glass is really vague. I guess an investigator could use it, but would anyone question it if the magnifying glass was used for other roles such as tracker? If he was mafia they could have come up with the magnifying glass because it could relate to more than one role.

Assuming TBW is telling the truth, the scotty alarm clock thing is odd. Unless it has something to do with his role, i'm not sure why shane would chose an alarm clock for fenikz. So it isn't obvious? But then he gave the lingerine to GOW so that one was obvious.

Also be careful when claiming people are 'cleared'. It gives the impression that we know for sure if someone is evil or not, but for half those listed it isnt the case.
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:24 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
R4L has followed Vidae on every vote but one that R4L has made. On that one he voted directly after BB.
Thats just classic R4L.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-09-2012, 07:34 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
The more I think about it, the more I think TBW could be lying. Obviously he knew Renji's character, but also the magnifying glass is really vague. I guess an investigator could use it, but would anyone question it if the magnifying glass was used for other roles such as tracker? If he was mafia they could have come up with the magnifying glass because it could relate to more than one role.

Assuming TBW is telling the truth, the scotty alarm clock thing is odd. Unless it has something to do with his role, i'm not sure why shane would chose an alarm clock for fenikz. So it isn't obvious? But then he gave the lingerine to GOW so that one was obvious.

Also be careful when claiming people are 'cleared'. It gives the impression that we know for sure if someone is evil or not, but for half those listed it isnt the case.
And as a result we nabbed BB? I think you're overanalyzing this. At this point I'm the last of the town's worries and the fact that you're trying to discredit me makes no sense. I think that we need to attempt to find the significance of an alarm clock period so we can see if Scotty is who he claims to be.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:42 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
And as a result we nabbed BB? I think you're overanalyzing this. At this point I'm the last of the town's worries and the fact that you're trying to discredit me makes no sense. I think that we need to attempt to find the significance of an alarm clock period so we can see if Scotty is who he claims to be.
How did you help us get BB? And i'm not saying we should lynch you now, just pointing out that you've stole from 3 people; one you already knew, one doesnt fit to their character and one is related to their role, not the character.

RIP themaninblack