Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-09-2012, 08:56 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

tbw we totez just explained my alarm clock
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:02 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we don't think the alarm clock fits with fenikz then what mafia role/banned user would it fit with? I'm sticking with atl and I doubt anything will change that at this point.
Old 12-09-2012, 09:07 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't want to let vikes to continue to squeak buy without even posting though.
Old 12-09-2012, 09:27 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with Vikes. And it would make sense for the Mafia to say to him "just stay quiet and dont post much".

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
tbw we totez just explained my alarm clock
That fit was forced whereas the AQ/Renji one was obvious. And then why would Todd have something that relates to his role, but not his character? It's just really inconsistent and seems fishy.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:45 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

I'm guessing fenikz/aq would be townie roles so they couldn't have clues relating to their roles. Alarm clock doesn't scream mafia to me and so until someone comes up with a logical explanation I will assume Scotty is who he says.
Old 12-09-2012, 09:50 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Can an older poster think up a list of banned users that might be left in the mafia? One thing we need to start considering is that the gf is still at large. I'm guessing tbw's results would reveal clues to the banned users if he investigates a mafia guy but maybe the gf's results will come up as clues to the safe claim?
Old 12-09-2012, 09:53 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey folks. The robotics trip had its ups and downs to be sure. Sorry to hear about Gonzo, but having such a great role shouldn't be considered a "cross to bear" by any means. I have from yesterday from about 11 EST to read up on.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:09 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Can an older poster think up a list of banned users that might be left in the mafia? One thing we need to start considering is that the gf is still at large. I'm guessing tbw's results would reveal clues to the banned users if he investigates a mafia guy but maybe the gf's results will come up as clues to the safe claim?
Moses and Keak (not sure if I even have it spelled right) come to mind.

Old 12-09-2012, 10:14 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Alarm clock?

Haha doubt it. Keak's would be something about mojo I'm sure.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:28 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Alarm clock?

Haha doubt it. Keak's would be something about mojo I'm sure.
Quote:
He listed a possible loophole, but I believe scotty is who he says he is.

Old 12-09-2012, 10:32 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Alright it's ATL or vikes for me at this point.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:44 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Explain ATL. The only thing against him is that BB defended him..Read that post and we could lynch 5 other people he defended for the same reason. He hasn't been overly active, but he said he wouldnt be and has probably still contributed more than Deep, Vikes, Forenic etc. Obviously he could be evil, but with no information I dont think he's the logical move.

I've made my case against vidae, with much more against him than ATl and so has Renji.

I'm really not sure why ATL has 8 votes atm, but assumig he's good I'm sure we'd find a few mafia at least ,in that group.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-09-2012, 10:47 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

From what I can remember ATL posts more when his role is larger.
I get a weird vibe from TBW. I was gone for a day and I have more posts than he does.

Old 12-09-2012, 10:50 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

ATL is a townie or mafia, good enough chances for me. I'm getting a weird vibe from him this game and at this point I'm willing to go operate on hunches. I don't think we should read too much into any of BB's posts either. He's not new to these games and I'm sure he called out and defended mafia just as he did the same for good people.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:54 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

When did vikes post last?

Old 12-09-2012, 10:56 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Two or three days ago I'd say.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Explain ATL. The only thing against him is that BB defended him..Read that post and we could lynch 5 other people he defended for the same reason. He hasn't been overly active, but he said he wouldnt be and has probably still contributed more than Deep, Vikes, Forenic etc. Obviously he could be evil, but with no information I dont think he's the logical move.

I've made my case against vidae, with much more against him than ATl and so has Renji.

I'm really not sure why ATL has 8 votes atm, but assumig he's good I'm sure we'd find a few mafia at least ,in that group.
Remember this post if ATL turns out to be evil. SP is trying really hard to defend ATL here.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:12 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Remember this post if ATL turns out to be evil. SP is trying really hard to defend ATL here.
It's more about thinking you're evil than thinking ATL is good.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-09-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 23 players remaining, 12 votes are needed for a majority

ATL (9) – Todd, Woot, OSU, Rob, CMD, vidae, R4L, scotty, Forenci

Vidae (2) - GOW, SuperPacker

CJSchneider (1) - jrdrylie

Let me know if this is incorrect

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:06 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry guys, I was out all day yesterday. You know how the wife can be . . .

I've been suspicious of vidae and ATL all game, so I'm cool with voting for either one of them.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think vidae could be the serial killer. i don't trust that enough to vote for him right now, but the way he's played the game so far leads me to believe it's a possibility. i think ATL is a townie, so i don't want to vote for him either.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

jesus people. these days take way too ******* long

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only about 11 hours left. I'll reveal what the Russian Roulette will be in a few hours if need be

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Still only 12 people have voted..

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-09-2012, 12:52 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I said I was fine with ATL or vidae, and given the number of people who have voted for ATL...

Lynch ATL

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote