Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-10-2012, 10:37 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
I guess I understand why people don't trust vidae, but I am going to get on my high horse and say you bastards just didn't get him. So ******* unique, I really feel he is one of the greatest mafia players to date. The raw energy and power in every performance, every vote cast, every moment just really resonates with me.
Oh my god I ******* love you Todd.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:39 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I guess I understand why people don't trust vidae, but I am going to get on my high horse and say you bastards just didn't get him. So ******* unique, I really feel he is one of the greatest mafia players to date. The raw energy and power in every performance, every vote cast, every moment just really resonates with me.
Are you posting as Todd or is this meant to be read in the njx ironic or sarcastic tone with a at the end?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:43 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Are you posting as Todd or is this meant to be read in the njx ironic or sarcastic tone with a at the end?
He could be R4L?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:48 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good:
Todd
Jrd(possible GF perhaps?)
Woot
Snicho
OSU
CMD

Likely good but not entirely confirmed:
R4L
vidae
SP
scotty(alarm clock kind of confirmed him as fenikz, possible GF?)
vikes-boe(tracked but didn't do anything, could be the GF but then we're assuming the GF doesn't have an investigative ability which might be possible with a mafia this size)

Unknowns:
Deep-claims Grizz
Rob
broth(something about a stache, either hines fisch)
rufus-claims scotty
forenci
Jensen(comes up good in R4L's investigation, claims townie)

Last edited by Todd Bertuzzi : 12-10-2012 at 10:50 AM.
Todd Bertuzzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:49 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Read the movie thread.

I for one would like to hear more from Rob at this point. As in possible character/role reveal.
Old 12-10-2012, 10:50 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Good:
Todd
Jrd
Woot
Snicho
OSU
CMD

Likely good but not entirely confirmed:
R4L
vidae
SP
scotty(alarm clock kind of confirmed him as fenikz, possible GF?)
vikes-boe(tracked but didn't do anything, could be the GF but then we're assuming the GF doesn't have an investigative ability which might be possible with a mafia this size)

Unknowns:
Deep-claims Grizz
Rob
broth(something about a stache, either hines fisch)
rufus-claims scotty
forenci
Jensen(comes up good in R4L's investigation, claims townie)
Wait, Deep claims Grizz? Shane said only one Dolphins fan was in this game. Isn't DG a Dolphin's fan?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 12-10-2012, 10:56 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Read the movie thread.

I for one would like to hear more from Rob at this point. As in possible character/role reveal.
I just don't get why I am seeing any heat. I'll reveal if people want me to. This game has been weird in that it looks like the town's opinion of me is quite polarizing.
Old 12-10-2012, 10:57 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I just don't get why I am seeing any heat. I'll reveal if people want me to. This game has been weird in that it looks like the town's opinion of me is quite polarizing.
I don't see any problem with at least revealing your character.
Old 12-10-2012, 10:57 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Deep claimed Grizz? I must have missed that..

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:58 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he's been saying "the wife" a lot so we assumed he's grizz but there's only one dolphins fan and DG was in it so...uhm... he's got some explaining to do
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't see any problem with at least revealing your character.
Fine. I am APS. I'm actually surprised people didn't get it. BTW, Ravens lost yesterday....gonna have to think about changing teams again.
Old 12-10-2012, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Deep claimed Grizz? I must have missed that..
He keeps saying something about having to run along to the Mrs. or having to check with the Mrs.

I can probably think of one other person that could fit with but I'm not really sure he'd be in this and I won't name drop till we get some clarification from Deep.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:01 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Who all is married on this forum?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-10-2012, 11:02 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Quote:
Fine. I am APS. I'm actually surprised people didn't get it. BTW, Ravens lost yesterday....gonna have to think about changing teams again.
Ya that slipped my mind for some reason, such an awesome role haha.

Shane did say that the clues we got before the game could be used to weed out safeclaims from the real roles so it would be pretty funny if Grizz(who suggested Dolphins) ended up getting his character lynched.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:05 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Quote:
Who all is married on this forum?
Lot's of people but constantly referring to the Mrs. only makes sense for select few.

I can get behind either Jensen or Deep at this point.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I would prefer to lynch Deep as of now. Also, can we not let it go to trivia today.....let it go to trivia and were gonna have a bad time.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well its pretty obvious that hes not going to claim he's Grizz now...

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 11:11 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Well its pretty obvious that hes not going to claim he's Grizz now...
Worst. Game. Ever.

Also, what Rob said. Can't let it go to trivia and risk another night like last night. Rob I think you still have that trivia win in your back pocket, might want to consider using it on Jensen tonight.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:12 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ya that slipped my mind for some reason, such an awesome role haha.

Shane did say that the clues we got before the game could be used to weed out safeclaims from the real roles so it would be pretty funny if Grizz(who suggested Dolphins) ended up getting his character lynched.
No, I didn't. The pregame hints were done before any roles/safeclaims were even given out. Plus with someone dropping out, they are meaningless and changed the numbers

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 11:13 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so does that mean we shouldn't look into them at all then really?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Worst. Game. Ever.

Also, what Rob said. Can't let it go to trivia and risk another night like last night. Rob I think you still have that trivia win in your back pocket, might want to consider using it on Jensen tonight.
I think I lose the kill since I didn't use it.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
so does that mean we shouldn't look into them at all then really?
No. That's all I'll say as I don't want to get involved, but only use from the start of the actual game on. Any other questions can be sent via PM and I will choose to answer or not.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-10-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Shane, can you confirm that if someone were to win trivia whether or not the kill can be carried over to future nights?
Old 12-10-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Shane, can you confirm that if someone were to win trivia whether or not the kill can be carried over to future nights?
They cannot be carried over to future nights

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-10-2012, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Heading out for the afternoon. Hopefully TBW strolls along at some point although we shouldn't become too reliant on him as he could just as well be SK/mafia.