Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-10-2012, 12:32 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From my deep research....I say we head towards Forenci.

Why? Well if you insist....

I'm not going to say because he'z inactive or any of that jazz....because I've probably been worse.

First day he mentions that OSU always plays evil, even when he is blatantly good...not going to go out and look back, but I'm not sure how someone looks that way on day 1.

My main gripe with him is the whole day 2 ordeal. He was all about lynching TH, and brought up reasons that I was behind as well. Defended this choice against Woot, and didn't understand Woot's logic behind voting Brodeur, even though we did have information on him but not Bulldogs. But once others hopped aboard the Bulldogs bandwagon...he got on. Even while he still believed that TH was the most logical choice. Then, when Caddy asked why everyone is voting for Bulldogs, his response was because he is sketchy.

The next day he kept calling out OSU for the random vote and being responsible for the three way tie, and in general was after OSU for the most part. But for the sake of unity he voted Snicho.

Lastly, his third most recent post....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Meh, I'm never for killing inactives. I'd rather just go with our best and most logical guess.
Goes against everything he did Day 2.

I'm not guaranteeing that he is a mafia member or even SK, but he is my best guess.

Vote: Forenci

Tiquan Underwood.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 18 user remaining, 10 are needed for a majority

Jensen (5) – vidae, Snicho, Forenci, vikes_28, jrdrylie

Forenci (1) - Rufus

SuperPacker (1) - Scotty

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:44 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'll have to look into forenci, but Rufus, if you really are me, I'm disappointed you just went on forenci rant and didn't mention how much you hate uconn/uconn sucks. I'm a little disappoint
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i'll have to look into forenci, but Rufus, if you really are me, I'm disappointed you just went on forenci rant and didn't mention how much you hate uconn/uconn sucks. I'm a little disappoint
I would have made the BEST Scotty in the world. Opportunities lost.. sighhh :(

Also, TBW has 30 posts.. so we might be waiting a while to find out if he knows anything. It might be in our best interest to stop waiting on someone who is so inactive.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:58 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Forenci would be a good choice, based just on his UConn allegiance.
I tried that before scotty, no one got on the train :(...so I tried to develop a theory.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:14 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys, I never once claimed Grizz, so everyone saying that is ******* ********. I'm diab. Grizz isn't the only married person on here.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

meh. that like just happened, didn't it? and diab doesn't post about his wife as much as grizz I feel. Is that your role? to post about your wife everyday? eh.
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:17 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
meh. that like just happened, didn't it? and diab doesn't post about his wife as much as grizz I feel. Is that your role? to post about your wife everyday? eh.
Yes, it is. And why would it make any sense for me to lie here? I just decided to post about my wife everyday?

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
From my deep research....I say we head towards Forenci.

Why? Well if you insist....

I'm not going to say because he'z inactive or any of that jazz....because I've probably been worse.

First day he mentions that OSU always plays evil, even when he is blatantly good...not going to go out and look back, but I'm not sure how someone looks that way on day 1.

My main gripe with him is the whole day 2 ordeal. He was all about lynching TH, and brought up reasons that I was behind as well. Defended this choice against Woot, and didn't understand Woot's logic behind voting Brodeur, even though we did have information on him but not Bulldogs. But once others hopped aboard the Bulldogs bandwagon...he got on. Even while he still believed that TH was the most logical choice. Then, when Caddy asked why everyone is voting for Bulldogs, his response was because he is sketchy.

The next day he kept calling out OSU for the random vote and being responsible for the three way tie, and in general was after OSU for the most part. But for the sake of unity he voted Snicho.

Lastly, his third most recent post....

Goes against everything he did Day 2.

I'm not guaranteeing that he is a mafia member or even SK, but he is my best guess.

Vote: Forenci

Tiquan Underwood.
Numerous things wrong with this. First, as I've said before, I always think Bulldogs and OSU are sketchy because of how they play. Last time I tried to protect OSU in a game by saying it was "just OSU being OSU" he turned out to be evil so now I stay suspicious of him.

Second, I don't trust Bulldogs and always feel he's sketchy. He's too good of a player and knows how to play mafia really damn well. I still felt TH was our best bet, I mainly just wanted to ensure multiple people weren't going to die and it seemed Bulldogs would bite the bullet.

I'm not sure about the whole Woot thing as an argument. Woot was making a terrible and highly illogical argument saying how we should let TH kill someone because "odds he'll have a good chance" when odds were he'd just just kill a townie. I'm pretty sure I said I would have rather stuck with TH but I didn't want multiple people dying because we couldn't make a decision.

I must've have missed where OSU was not being bad. I know he said he could prove his innocence but I never saw it.

Also, I don't see how that post goes against everything I said the night before?
Old 12-10-2012, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And apologies on the double posts but I'm heading out to take my final and then go to work (where I might try to hop on here for a few but it's TBD).
Old 12-10-2012, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sports Challenge Time!

There is still an unsolved Sports Challenge! Where did the stolen Lombardi Trophy go? Someone has to find it and PM me the link to it!

Hints:

1: It is in the 2013 NFL Draft Forum

2: The thread was started by a banned user (and the Lombardi trophy is spoilered in that post!)

3: This banned user is not in our game!

GO FIND IT! WINNER GETS A KILL TONIGHT!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-10-2012, 01:58 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

So, you felt that TH was the best option that night, and I agreed with you (didn't say anything but I shared similar thoughts), yet you jumped over to Bulldogs, without any information out about him other than being sketchy. You may have wanted to ensure to multiple people didn't die, but you didn't have to switch the vote, it's not like TH lost all the votes he had.

I said that it goes against what you did on Night 2, because the reasoning behind lynching TH was more logical than taking out Bulldogs. And yes Bulldogs is a good player, thus I could see the reason to jump on a chance to get him out of this.

As for OSU, I'm just repeating what you said....all the stuff I stated was based on your posts in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I don't know how OSU does it but he always manages to somehow play evil. Even when he's blatantly good.
Although I did make a mistake, this was on day 2, not 1....so let me correct that error.
Old 12-10-2012, 02:16 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

jbond you are a liar.
Quote:
Old 12-10-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn. We really need to stop letting these go to trivia. So annoying.
Old 12-10-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, and we should be stopping wait for TBW. He gone nearly entires day with not posts. Don't feel like wait for him anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well we're definitely waiting for TBW.

Jensen makes sense, though i'm not 100% confident in either R4L getting opposite results or him even being good. Jensen claims to be only a townie, so if we're going to test whether R4L's results can be trusted, he would make the most sense to try it on. And best case scenario we kill a mafia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Yeah, and we should be stopping wait for TBW. He gone nearly entires day with not posts. Don't feel like wait for him anymore.
Should we really do something that wouldn't help the town, because we're running out of patience. If he's mafia, that's exactly what he'd want us to do.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I'm trying to figure out why we are going after Jensen. R4L's investigations haven't all been flipped, have they? If they all have been then I am fine with Jensen, but I don't think they have been. To me SP seems like a better bet with his unnecessary defense of ATL, but I will wait for TBW to show up.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:59 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
So I'm trying to figure out why we are going after Jensen. R4L's investigations haven't all been flipped, have they? If they all have been then I am fine with Jensen, but I don't think they have been. To me SP seems like a better bet with his unnecessary defense of ATL, but I will wait for TBW to show up.
Assuming CMD would come back as good as a miller or whatever he is, then yes.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't necessarily believe that R4L can even investigate. I have no idea why Damix would be a cop. That said, I'm voting SP....Shane as a townie makes absolutely no sense to me. None.

vote: lynch SP
Old 12-10-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

because r4l's investigation showed me to be good and everybody thinks his results are reversed, if he's even an investigator. that's pretty impressive that 2 investigators have lasted 2 nights in a row now.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I don't necessarily believe that R4L can even investigate. I have no idea why Damix would be a cop. That said, I'm voting SP....Shane as a townie makes absolutely no sense to me. None.

vote: lynch SP
I think if you're going to go by that logic, then it would make more sense to go after R4L. I find it more likely Shane would go the humble route and make himself a townie than Damix would actually be incompetent or whatever.

At this point I think R4L could be the godfather.
Old 12-10-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

yeah, there's just something not adding up with R4L and SP's roles.
Quote:
Old 12-10-2012, 03:13 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

With 18 user remaining, 10 are needed for a majority

Jensen (5) – vidae, Snicho, Forenci, vikes_28, jrdrylie

SuperPacker (1) - Scotty, Rob S.

Forenci (1) - Rufus

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-10-2012, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still waiting on TBW...if he doesn't talk soon I will have to ban his ass.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I think if you're going to go by that logic, then it would make more sense to go after R4L. I find it more likely Shane would go the humble route and make himself a townie than Damix would actually be incompetent or whatever.

At this point I think R4L could be the godfather.
Honestly, wouldn't be shocked if both were mafia. Coupled with his defense of ATL, I'll stand by my SP vote.