Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-10-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Honestly, wouldn't be shocked if both were mafia. Coupled with his defense of ATL, I'll stand by my SP vote.
Meh if he was mafia he wouldn't have tried to avoid the ATL lynch as hard as he did. I mentioned when I outed myself that when I knew BB was evil and I was watching to see how things unfolded that he asked IBC why he had to go to the hospital. If they were mafia together he would have known and Ii don't think BB would use something like that to distance himself from IBC. Vidae asked something similar as well.

I don't know what to make of this whole R4L ordeal. I think it's important to note CMD's role says nothing about miller so we would just be assuming in that case. I said it earlier but I believe his results are just random. He and TBW are both providing us with info but neither can be fully trusted at this point, especially not TBW as thief could just as easily be neutral or mafia. It's already gone to trivia though so I'll wait for his info before casting a vote.
Old 12-10-2012, 03:39 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
Guys, I never once claimed Grizz, so everyone saying that is ******* ********. I'm diab. Grizz isn't the only married person on here.
Ok that makes more sense to me than Grizz. I believe the Diab claim, especially since no one has come out and disputed it.

As for who to lynch, I feel like we have a few options here.

One, we kill Jensen and see what we can learn from R4Ls investigations,

Two, we just kill R4L and see that way,

Three, we take out SP because something about his story just doesn't jive with me, but he is less suspicious to me than the other two.

I think our play right now should be Jensen or R4L. Both give us a lot of information. I'm not sure exactly how much information we'd get from killing SP, but I will agree that I don't buy Shane as a townie role.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

killing me does nothing to prove r4l's investigations. if i come back good, which i am, that means he's been right once, wrong twice, and unknown on another. what exactly does that provide you with?

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:47 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Killing Jensen or SP would be the lowest risk. Both are claimed townies where R4L is an investigator. If they are all telling the truth, R4L is the most worthwhile if his investigations are just reversed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:47 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Ok that makes more sense to me than Grizz. I believe the Diab claim, especially since no one has come out and disputed it.

As for who to lynch, I feel like we have a few options here.

One, we kill Jensen and see what we can learn from R4Ls investigations,

Two, we just kill R4L and see that way,

Three, we take out SP because something about his story just doesn't jive with me, but he is less suspicious to me than the other two.

I think our play right now should be Jensen or R4L. Both give us a lot of information. I'm not sure exactly how much information we'd get from killing SP, but I will agree that I don't buy Shane as a townie role.
No one's going to come out and dispute it because evil people aren't giving safeclaims that are good peoples characters.

I actually think R4L is more evil, but would risking killing an investigator make sense?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
No one's going to come out and dispute it because evil people aren't giving safeclaims that are good peoples characters.

I actually think R4L is more evil, but would risking killing an investigator make sense?
I didn't necessarily mean that kind of dispute. I meant people claiming it wasn't really believable. No one has come out against that being a character because I think we can all agree that Diabs being in the game makes sense.

And I've thought R4L was bad for a few days now, but I'd rather not sacrifice an investigator if I don't have to. And killing Jensen can give us at least a little idea of what we're dealing with when it comes to his investigations.

Plus, if he is just a townie like he claims, do we really lose that much?

Old 12-10-2012, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I didn't necessarily mean that kind of dispute. I meant people claiming it wasn't really believable. No one has come out against that being a character because I think we can all agree that Diabs being in the game makes sense.

And I've thought R4L was bad for a few days now, but I'd rather not sacrifice an investigator if I don't have to. And killing Jensen can give us at least a little idea of what we're dealing with when it comes to his investigations.

It won't really tell us anything tbh. CMD is only speculating he's a miller so there's a good chance R4L's investigations are just random.
Old 12-10-2012, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

cmd said he's good but shows up evil, eveb if he wasn't told explicitly he was a miller there really isn't any other way to interpret that

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:59 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
It won't really tell us anything tbh. CMD is only speculating he's a miller so there's a good chance R4L's investigations are just random.
How do we find out for good? Breaking some eggs. This will tell us more than we know now, which is nothing.

If you have a more plausible name to throw out there, by all means!

Old 12-10-2012, 03:59 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Okay well I really don't know enough about diab to question his character. And obviously it could be a safeclaim.

re. Jensen/R4L, that is basically my line of thinking.

If Jensen comes back as good, we'd have to assume R4L is either a random result cop, or evil. In that case I wouldn't be against lynching him, because I don't really trust him.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-10-2012, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll just cast my vote not, I got hw and studying to get done. I'll be around though

vote Jensen

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Back briefly before work, I respectfully disagree with your analysis Rufus. I don't see how I contradicted myself. You'll have the spell it out more specifically for me.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whatever, this was a waste of a day for the town because lynching me provides you guys with no information on R4L's abilities as I already outlined above. the only saving grace is i'm a townie instead of a power role.

BoneKrusher
Old 12-10-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Meh if he was mafia he wouldn't have tried to avoid the ATL lynch as hard as he did. I mentioned when I outed myself that when I knew BB was evil and I was watching to see how things unfolded that he asked IBC why he had to go to the hospital. If they were mafia together he would have known and Ii don't think BB would use something like that to distance himself from IBC. Vidae asked something similar as well.

I don't know what to make of this whole R4L ordeal. I think it's important to note CMD's role says nothing about miller so we would just be assuming in that case. I said it earlier but I believe his results are just random. He and TBW are both providing us with info but neither can be fully trusted at this point, especially not TBW as thief could just as easily be neutral or mafia. It's already gone to trivia though so I'll wait for his info before casting a vote.
I can buy this. Good point.

unvote: SP
Old 12-10-2012, 04:16 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll say it again, I am not a miller.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I kinda believe Jensen here. I may want to just lynch R4L.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
cmd said he's good but shows up evil, eveb if he wasn't told explicitly he was a miller there really isn't any other way to interpret that
Sure there is, your results could be random. CMD has no idea, he was only speculating that might be the reason and we will never know if he is in fact a miller unless he dies.

Quote:
How do we find out for good? Breaking some eggs. This will tell us more than we know now, which is nothing.

If you have a more plausible name to throw out there, by all means!
I just don't think it will tell us as much as you think it will.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Meh, maybe. I still feel like it is probably the best course of action, but if you want to go in a different direction then I'm all ears sir.

Old 12-10-2012, 04:22 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

CMD said he comes back as evil when investigated, so if R4L gets the opposite result then he would come back as good. Then he investigated BB and said he was good (he was evil). Then GOW and he said he came back evil (he was good). If we kill Jensen and he comes back as bad, thats four opposite results in a row.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-10-2012, 04:22 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I'm curious as to what would come back evil when investigated, that is a good town role, that ISN'T a miller.

Old 12-10-2012, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Lynching R4L will probably tell us the most but I don't think it's worth the risk of killing a possible source of info for the town. Plus if his role shows up as incompetent investigator we will still have no idea if his results are random or opposite.

How about R4L investigates someone who has already been confirmed as good tonight? So one of me, Woot, Snicho, OSU, etc... Of course the mafia still has the tailor/framer but they will have to take a guess and they'll likely just tailor another mafia member and hope I investigate them anyways instead of taking a chance at throwing us off.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Quote:
CMD said he comes back as evil when investigated, so if R4L gets the opposite result then he would come back as good. Then he investigated BB and said he was good (he was evil). Then GOW and he said he came back evil (he was good). If we kill Jensen and he comes back as bad, thats four opposite results in a row.
sure, if you trust CMD. but this is all moot anyway since i'm a townie and good.

BoneKrusher
Old 12-10-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Lynching R4L will probably tell us the most but I don't think it's worth the risk of killing a possible source of info for the town. Plus if his role shows up as incompetent investigator we will still have no idea if his results are random or opposite.

How about R4L investigates someone who has already been confirmed as good tonight? So one of me, Woot, Snicho, OSU, etc... Of course the mafia still has the tailor/framer but they will have to take a guess and they'll likely just tailor another mafia member and hope I investigate them anyways instead of taking a chance at throwing us off.
ATL was the framer and he be dead yo.

What do we do about tonights lynch then?

Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ATL was the framer.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Quote:
CMD has said many times(including on this page) he has no idea if he's a miller. He was only speculating that might be a reason why the investigation turned up like that.