Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-10-2012, 04:25 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CMD already said what his role was...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where the hell is TBW.
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
CMD has said many times(including on this page) he has no idea if he's a miller. He was only speculating that might be a reason why the investigation turned up like that.
No sir. He just flat out said he was NOT a miller, no if, ands, or buts about it. Yet still comes up evil when investigated? And still town-aligned?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
CMD already said what his role was...
Did he? What did he say? I must have just missed it.

Quote:
Where the hell is TBW.
He has 30 total posts. We could be waiting a while, haha.

Old 12-10-2012, 04:26 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'm curious as to what would come back evil when investigated, that is a good town role, that ISN'T a miller.
Already stated that I was a 1x Cheat. Sent my cheat to Todd. He couldn't use it. And here we are.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He said he was cheater or something

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No sir. He just flat out said he was NOT a miller, no if, ands, or buts about it. Yet still comes up evil when investigated? And still town-aligned?
Millers are often not aware that they're millers until they die. It's not uncommon. I still think the most likely case is that R4L's results are random. I just don't think Shane would give the town two investigator types. Either that or he's lying and is mafia.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I forgot he said he was a 1x cheat, whatever the hell that is.

Old 12-10-2012, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

He sent me a clue to yesterday's trivia but I couldn't use it because I wasn't around.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is curious how both our investigators are still alive. I can understand one having protection, but two? Eh maybe the Mafia just dont want to risk anything.
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
CMD has said many times(including on this page) he has no idea if he's a miller. He was only speculating that might be a reason why the investigation turned up like that.
I'm not saying he's a miller. But he said himself "I'm pro town, but I come up evil when investigated"...

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why would that role come up as evil for CMD?

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:31 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
He sent me a clue to yesterday's trivia but I couldn't use it because I wasn't around.
Oh, if that's what that role does, I like it. Kind of a neat thing to add in a game. Kudos Shane.

Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like CMD is a neutral
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
Off the top off my head, because cheating is bad. That is just a guess.

For now though:

unvote : Jensen

Are we back to square one?

Old 12-10-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
Because being called a cheater has negative connotations. Therefore "evil".

Gosh you guys, I'm really sad that anyone would think I'm not with this town.

My emotions!
Old 12-10-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I feel like CMD is a neutral
I feel as though you could be right.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-10-2012, 04:34 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I'm most definitely not neutral. Would a neutral person love coffee and dogs?
Old 12-10-2012, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Who are you supposed to be CMD?
Old 12-10-2012, 04:35 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I'm starting to wonder if R4L has been playing us this entire time.

Old 12-10-2012, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so if CMD's not neutral, and R4L's results are reversed (according to some of you guys), then both me and CMD are evil. and it appears that neither of us are.

BoneKrusher
Old 12-10-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Who are you supposed to be CMD?
I'm an emo Raiders fan.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Quote:
I'm starting to wonder if R4L has been playing us this entire time.
It's possible. I tend to agree with Snicho when he says that Shane probably wouldn't give us two investigators. If his results are random like I think they might be he's probably doing more harm than good for us right now. Not really a role that fits his character either. I'm still going to wait until TBW comes along but I'm leaning towards R4L atm.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Obviously R4L could be playing us, but is it worth the risk? If Jensen is good, we can just lynch R4L tomorrow.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-10-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Obviously R4L could be playing us, but is it worth the risk? If Jensen is good, we can just lynch R4L tomorrow.
what good is R4L doing us right now?

BoneKrusher