Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-10-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
It's possible. I tend to agree with Snicho when he says that Shane probably wouldn't give us two investigators. If his results are random like I think they might be he's probably doing more harm than good for us right now. Not really a role that fits his character either. I'm still going to wait until TBW comes along but I'm leaning towards R4L atm.
That is the biggest sticking point with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Obviously R4L could be playing us, but is it worth the risk? If Jensen is good, we can just lynch R4L tomorrow.
This makes a lot of sense to me, but we're waiting for TBW anyway, so might as well see what he has to say before we hammer the last few votes home.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Obviously R4L could be playing us, but is it worth the risk? If Jensen is good, we can just lynch R4L tomorrow.
No, because Jensen being good could still mean the results are random and then we're two days further ahead and way further behind in the game.

I feel like one of CMD or R4L is playing us here but I'm not sure which one yet.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:42 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
what good is R4L doing us right now?
What good are you doing us? He is potentially worth a hell of a lot more than a townie, that much is for sure.

Old 12-10-2012, 04:43 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
what good is R4L doing us right now?
Well, if we know for a fact he's incompetent investigator, he's basically another investigator that we can use.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
What good are you doing us? He is potentially worth a hell of a lot more than a townie, that much is for sure.
a vote from a person that is good? you seem to be very eager to lynch a townie just because i'm a townie. i'm still betting you're the SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Well, if we know for a fact he's incompetent investigator, he's basically another investigator that we can use.
but he's not, because i'm good and (assuming) you're good means we both would have came back evil.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:46 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
a vote from a person that is good? you seem to be very eager to lynch a townie just because i'm a townie. i'm still betting you're the SK.
I'm not eager to lynch anyone, but I think I can speak for most of us when I say that these long days are getting really frustrating.

And I'm not the SK. I'm not evil.

Old 12-10-2012, 04:47 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No, because Jensen being good could still mean the results are random and then we're two days further ahead and way further behind in the game.

I feel like one of CMD or R4L is playing us here but I'm not sure which one yet.
Well yeah if Jensen is good, R4L's results are either random or he's evil. In that case i'd lynh R4L, cus I think he could be evil and the risk of losing an incompetent cop isn't that bad.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well yeah if Jensen is good, R4L's results are either random or he's evil. In that case i'd lynh R4L, cus I think he could be evil.
I'm good. if you lynch me you just prove what i've been telling you for the past few hours and gain nothing from it. R4L is a random investigator (if he's an investigator) and that is no help to the town.

BoneKrusher
Old 12-10-2012, 04:51 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't know why people do this, "don't lynch me, i'm good" as if it that means anything.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-10-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Quote:
I really don't know why people do this, "don't lynch me, i'm good" as if it that means anything.
you are literally ********.

BoneKrusher
Old 12-10-2012, 04:53 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
but he's not, because i'm good and (assuming) you're good means we both would have came back evil.
It's been explained why I came back good to R4L. You would be the one anomaly so far...
Old 12-10-2012, 04:55 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
you are literally ********.
does it not occur to you that evil people would do the same thing?

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-10-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys do realize CMD could be neutral/SK and is just telling us there's a part in his role about showing up as evil, knowing we would believe him because of McGee's role? I haven't ever seen a miller that had any type of powers, although with the addition of trivia into this game Shane could have wanted to add that small part to the townie/miller role. One of CMD/R4L is lying.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:00 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You guys do realize CMD could be neutral/SK and is just telling us there's a part in his role about showing up as evil, knowing we would believe him because of McGee's role? I haven't ever seen a miller that had any type of powers, although with the addition of trivia into this game Shane could have wanted to add that small part to the townie/miller role. One of CMD/R4L is lying.
Didn't he gift you something?

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-10-2012, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Jensen is good. I'd rather lynch R4L.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't believe Forenci to be good

Didn't vote day 1
Day 2 he jumped on the Bulldogs bandwagon
Day 3 voted snicho
Day 4 voted ATL

Also Deep

day 1 voted Matthew
day 2 voted Brody (Caddy, BB also voted Brody.)
day 3 voted TBW ( BB also voted TBW, the other was gonzo)
day 4 voted was one of the last one to vote for ATL

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guess who voted for Matthew day one too...ATL and caddy + Renji (dead)

#MoncriefArmy
Old 12-10-2012, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
It's been explained why I came back good to R4L. You would be the one anomaly so far...
no, it hasn't. unless it explicitly states in your PM that you are evil, you are good. i don't think shane would leave it up in the air as to whether you are good or evil.

BoneKrusher
Old 12-10-2012, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Vote Deepthreat

Sorry Wes I just don't feel you are good.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 12-10-2012, 05:33 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
Guess who voted for Matthew day one too...ATL and caddy + Renji (dead)
So we go after Mathew or Deep? What are you tryin to say?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Did you read the post above you ?

#MoncriefArmy
Old 12-10-2012, 05:36 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
no, it hasn't. unless it explicitly states in your PM that you are evil, you are good. i don't think shane would leave it up in the air as to whether you are good or evil.
It explicitly states in my PM that I am good, yet if I'm investigated I will come up as evil. So either R4L is incompetent, or he's the godfather trying to play himself off as some kind of investigator. That's my theory. I've never seen an investigator that gets random results, and even if he did, what are the chances his first three investigations would come out exactly the same as they would if he were incompetent? I think slim to none.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Alright well then I don't think we have another option outside of Jensen. Wish TBW wasn't taking his sweet ass time...
Old 12-10-2012, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

well, i don't know what to tell you then. he's not an incompetent investigator, that's all i can give you. there's no framer left so there's no way he can dispute the result if i get lynched and he's still here tomorrow. your guys' choice.

BoneKrusher
Old 12-10-2012, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 18 user remaining, 10 are needed for a majority

Jensen (5) – Snicho, Forenci, vikes_28, jrdrylie, R4L

SuperPacker (1) - Scotty,

DeepThreat (1) - Woot

Forenci (1) - Rufus

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote