Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-10-2012, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

also, i find it interesting that R4L investigated me and it came back good, yet he still voted for me. you would think he knows what his role is well enough to trust his results. which means he either knows what type of investigator he is and is not telling us, or he's not an investigator.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
well, i don't know what to tell you then. he's not an incompetent investigator, that's all i can give you. there's no framer left so there's no way he can dispute the result if i get lynched and he's still here tomorrow. your guys' choice.
Well by lynching you we will find out if he's lying or not. If we lynch him straight up we risk losing a possible source of info for the town but with you we're just risking losing a townie. It sucks but if you are in fact good you'd be taking one for the team here when R4L is exposed.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Alright well then I don't think we have another option outside of Jensen. Wish TBW wasn't taking his sweet ass time...
I think we should just kill R4L. If Jensen turns out good, Raiderz will just claim random results and we'll be in the same boat tomorrow and down a townie. Throw in the CMD claim and this is a massive clusterfuck.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:47 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I think we should just kill R4L. If Jensen turns out good, Raiderz will just claim random results and we'll be in the same boat tomorrow and down a townie. Throw in the CMD claim and this is a massive clusterfuck.
I see where you're going with this but lynching R4L might not help either. Maybe his role is just investigator and even if when he dies, we aren't told whether his results are correct, reverse, or random.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think we lynch Jensen and best case is he's mafia, worst case R4L played us and we lynch him tomorrow with only a townie sacrificed to nab a mafia. Give me that trade off 10 times out of 10.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

If CMD says it states that explicitly in his role his is either covering his ass or it actually does say that. Either way it gives us reason to trust R4L and the lynching of Jensen will confirm any theories we have. I don't think it would be smart to lynch an investigator when there is a better play available.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think we lynch Jensen and best case is he's mafia, worst case R4L played us and we lynch him tomorrow with only a townie sacrificed to nab a mafia. Give me that trade off 10 times out of 10.
But if Jensen is good, Raiderz isn't an obvious lynch.....he may just be getting random results.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
also, i find it interesting that R4L investigated me and it came back good, yet he still voted for me. you would think he knows what his role is well enough to trust his results. which means he either knows what type of investigator he is and is not telling us, or he's not an investigator.
you know what, i convinced myself. you guys can go ahead and lynch me if you want though.

Vote: R4L

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Quote:
But if Jensen is good, Raiderz isn't an obvious lynch.....he may just be getting random results.
It's a chance we'll have to take. If CMD's claim is true then all of his results have been exactly the opposite so far and we have no reason not to follow him on this one.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't really see another choice here.

vote : Jensen

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
It's a chance we'll have to take. If CMD's claim is true then all of his results have been exactly the opposite so far and we have no reason not to follow him on this one.
I guess. I'll just have to ignore my gut on this one I suppose.

vote: jensen

Also, can we please get the day done before trivia tomorrow? TBW sucks at posting and we can't keep waiting for him risking an extra death every night.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 18 user remaining, 10 are needed for a majority

Jensen (7) – Snicho, Forenci, vikes_28, jrdrylie, R4L, vidae, Rob S

SuperPacker (1) - Scotty,

DeepThreat (1) - Woot

Forenci (1) - Rufus

R4L (1) -Jensen

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:13 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Also, can we please get the day done before trivia tomorrow? TBW sucks at posting and we can't keep waiting for him risking an extra death every night.
So many times this.

Old 12-10-2012, 06:18 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Slow down Joseph's. Can't we wait for TBW?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

We can wait for him today. **** waiting for him tomorrow though.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:28 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My dad's in town so I'm headed to dinner with him. Might check in in a few hours. I'll hold off on voting for now but I'm heavily leaning towards Jensen.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:40 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Slow down Joseph's. Can't we wait for TBW?
We can, but like I said earlier, he has 30 total posts. We might be waiting all night.

Quote:
We can wait for him today. **** waiting for him tomorrow though.
Yeah, he is an investigator of sorts, and him not being active is really kind of screwing us. And it's annoying.

Old 12-10-2012, 06:45 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has Vidae revealed his role yet? Sorry I've just been swamped with work and finals.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:45 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Has Vidae revealed his role yet? Sorry I've just been swamped with work and finals.
Well what did you steal from him first?

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-10-2012, 06:46 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And I posted that as you did. Sorry it's the busiest week of my life...

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:48 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unvote Jensen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

TBW I need to hit the books here, what did you find?
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Well what did you steal from him first?
How do you know he stole from me?

Old 12-10-2012, 06:49 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
How do you know he stole from me?
That just made it sound like he stole from you?

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-10-2012, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

If anything the person he stole from should role claim first