Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 12-10-2012, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 15 Mock

Updated my spreadsheet with week 14's results and made some tweaks to the projected weeks 15-17 results. I feel more confident in the draft order than I do the picks, I simply have teams taking BPA unless they have a combination of big money contracts or previous 2 year high draft picks at the position (i.e. not having the Jets taking a WR with Holmes getting big money, Hill just had a 2nd round used on him last year, and Kerley from 2011 draft doing well). I.e. not having teams take their biggest need simply because its the biggest need, which almost never happens except for QB, which I will have teams taking way above their actual value.

1. Oakland Raiders - Projected record (3-13) Projected SOS (0.488)
Geno Smith - QB - West Virginia
I have the Raiders losing the battle for the #1 pick in week 15 vs the Chiefs, though I think it will be close. These forums are the only place I have seen Tyler Wilson even close to being the #1 QB in this draft class, so I'm going with the majority and saying Geno first.

2. Kansas City Chiefs - Projected record (3-13) Projected SOS (0.512)

Matt Barkley - QB - USC
Again, these forums are the only place where Tyler Wilson being taken 1st or even 2nd is considered an option. KC goes with the safe bet in Barkley, and let's be serious if he declared last year he would've been taken before Tannehill so I don't understand the hate on him this year. USC going 7-5 isn't his fault it's the fact that they have no depth behind their starters and when they got hit by injuries their team stunk on account of the scholarship penalties. Barkley is still the 2nd best QB prospect in this class.

3. Jacksonville Jaguars - Projected record (3-13) Projected SOS (0.527)
Dee Milliner - CB - Alabama
With so many holes on this team it's hard to argue that they should simply take the BPA. I think the 3 blue chip prospects in this class are Lotuleilei, Joeckel, and Milliner, so as long as they take one of those 3 it's a good pick IMO. Milliner would fill the biggest need of the 3 though.

4. Tennessee Titans - Projected record (4-12) Projected SOS (0.461)
Star Lotuleilei - DT - Utah
Blue-chip prospect. Arguably biggest need.

5. Philadelphia Eagles - Projected record (4-12) Projected SOS (0.508)
Manti Te'o - LB - Notre Dame
Not really sure what the Eagles do in the first next year, they have either youth or big contracts at pretty much every position, so it will depend on who they cut. I think Demeco Ryans could be cut to make room for Te'o, or one of their big money DTs like Patterson for Hankins or Richardson. Either way, I think this pick gets traded back to a LT needy team for Joeckel, but I'm not projecting trades in this mock.

6. Arizona Cardinals - Projected record (4-12) Projected SOS (0.551)
Tyler Wilson - QB - Arkansas
Already explained why I have Wilson as the 3rd QB off the board, going with the consensus (and not the draftcountdown chiefs fan consensus).

7. Detroit Lions - Projected record (5-11) Projected SOS (0.547)
Luke Joeckel - OT - Texas A&M
Sticking to BPA drafting they take the best o-lineman in the draft, and while they just took Reiff last year, he's likely better suited to play RT. Backus is likely done after this season, can't imagine he has much left in the tank, and even if he does that won't prevent them from taking this stud.

8. Buffalo Bills - Projected record (6-10) Projected SOS (0.492)
Bjoern Werner - DE - Florida State
I'm aware they just gave a enormous contract to Mario Williams and gave big money to Mark Anderson, but their pass rush is still bad and Anderson hasn't been healthy at all and is due a 1.5mil roster bonus in the off-season and can easily be let go of. Considering their other needs, the value at those positions simply isn't there. I think they take Landry Jones on day 2 considering his experience in pistol formations at OU, I think he'd be the best fit for Gailey's offense.

9. Cleveland Browns - Projected record (6-10) Projected SOS (0.500)
Damontre Moore - DE - Texas A&M
BPA and fills a big need. Don't feel I need to elaborate on this one.

10. Carolina Panthers - Projected record (6-10) Projected SOS (0.523)
Johnathan Hankins - DT - Ohio State
Not sold that Mankins will be the 2nd DT off the board, I think Richardson will make a push for it. Either way, Mankins would likely fill the bigger need of a run-stuffing DT whereas Richardson is a leaner pass-rushing DT.

11. St. Louis Rams - Projected record (6-9-1) Projected SOS (0.527)
Taylor Lewan - OT - Michigan
Rams' pass-protection woes and Saffold's failure at LT have been well-documented. No need to go into details here. Matthews could make a push for 2nd OT off the board though.

12. San Diego Chargers - Projected record (7-9) Projected SOS (0.469)

Chance Warmack - OG - Alabama
The Chargers' o-line is a mess, but the tackle spots should be solid in 2013 as those positions have just been decimated because of injuries. The interior line however, could use some help.

13. Miami Dolphins - Projected record (7-9) Projected SOS (0.492)

Keenan Allen - WR - California
Tried to address the WR position last year with some late-round fliers but none of them worked out as far as I know, and the only one still on the roster is Rishard Matthews I think.

14. Cincinnati Bengals - Projected record (8-8) Projected SOS (0.461)
Jarvis Jones - OLB/DE - Georgia
Size and health concerns push Jones out of the top 10 but could still be an absolute stud at the next level.

15. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Projected record (8-8) Projected SOS (0.486)
Johnthan Banks - CB - Mississippi State
One team I wouldn't blame if they reached a bit in the 1st round would be Tampa and corner. It's absurd that they have the best run d but worst pass d, they need lots of help in that secondary.

16. St. Louis Rams (via Washington) - Projected record (8-8) Projected SOS (0.498)

Jonathan Cooper - OG - North Carolina
Not sure how Rokevious Watkins from South Carolina is doing but I'm going to go ahead and assume he isn't a future pro-bowler.

17. New York Jets - Projected record (8-8) Projected SOS (0.504)
Sam Montgomery - OLB - LSU
Barkveious Mingo has been less than stellar in his first year as a starter, and has proved to be more of a situational pass-rusher in my mind. Wouldn't be surprised if he slips to 2nd round, or maybe even doesn't declare. Montgomery is the pass rusher on LSU I want.

18. Minnesota Vikings - Projected record (8-8) Projected SOS (0.520)

Justin Hunter - WR - Tennessee
Regardless of what's going on with Harvin, the Vikings desperately need a legitimate outside threat at WR. Been big on Hunter for a while and as long as his knees check out I anticipate a huge rise for him in the evaluation process.

19. New Orleans Saints - Projected record (8-8) Projected SOS (0.521)
Jake Matthews - OT - Texas A&M
Bushrod is in his contract year and it would surprise me if he's hung on to, he's been the weak link in that OL for a while.

20. New York Giants - Projected record (9-7) Projected SOS (0.525)

Eric Fisher - OT - Central Michigan
I imagine that Eli Manning would be a much better QB if he had more than 1 second to throw the ball. LT has been a disaster for the Giants, but not sure if they'll change their typical draft priorities for one, although many people didn't expect them taking a RB first round last year either.

21. Pittsburgh Steelers - Projected record (9-7) Projected SOS (0.461)

John Jenkins - NT - Georgia
Can't imagine that Hampton will be back next year as his contract is up and the Steelers tried to draft his replacement with Ta'amu last year and that failed.

22. Dallas Cowboys - Projected record (9-7) Projected SOS (0.512)
Eric Reid - S - LSU
Just speculating here considering they traded up to get his teammate Claiborne last year, maybe Jerry Jones loves Reid too. Safety is a big need and 22 wouldn't be a reach for him.

23. Indianapolis Colts - Projected record (10-6) Projected SOS (0.465)

Jesse Williams - NT - Alabama
They drafted his teammate Chapman last year who hasn't been healthy, and while he could still play on their front 3, maybe not necessarily at nose, that entire line needs work.

24. Chicago Bears - Projected record (10-6) Projected SOS (0.500)
Barrett Jones - OG - Alabama
Lance Louis is in his contract year and likely won't be back. The Bears o-line has been its achilles heel for a while now, I anticipate at least 1 early pick used on o-line by the Bears next year.

25. Seattle Seahawks - Projected record (10-6) Projected SOS (0.496)

Sheldon Richardson - DT - Missouri
Hard to find a weak spot on this team, so I looked at who's contracts are up at the end of the year and Jason Jones would make sense as the person most likely to be replaced with the draft. Seahawks drafted a super-talented defender with character concerns last year, so I could see this happening. Could also see Richardson going much higher as well.

26. Baltimore Ravens - Projected record (11-5) Projected SOS (0.500)
C.J. Mosley - LB - Alabama
If Ray doesn't hang em up after this season it'd be a mistake, he's been horrendous in coverage, slow, and is just an injury waiting to happen. Even if he doesn't, having Mosley learn from Ray for a year wouldn't be bad, and he could compete with McClain to start opposite Ray, and likely play over Ray in passing situations.

27. San Francisco 49ers - Projected record (11-4-1) Projected SOS (0.492)
Tavon Austin - WR - West Virginia
Another team it's hard to find holes on, but one thing they could use is more weapons. Austin could immediately contribute on special teams, and come in on certain packages.

28. New England Patriots - Projected record (12-4) Projected SOS (0.504)

Xavier Rhodes - CB - Florida State
Trading for Talib wasn't the long-term solution as his contract expires at the end of the year. The secondary still needs help.

29. Atlanta Falcons - Projected record (13-3) Projected SOS (0.426)
Tyler Eifert - TE - Notre Dame
Going to keep being lazy and mocking Eifert to the Falcons, replacing a retiring Gonzo, etc etc you know the drill.

30. Houston Texans - Projected record (14-2) Projected SOS (0.492)

DeAndre Hopkins - WR - Clemson
Keyshawn Martin has shown some promise, but aside from that their WR depth behind Andre Johnson is miserable.

31. Green Bay Packers - Projected record (12-4) Projected SOS (0.492)

Lane Johnson - OT - Oklahoma
A slight reach, it's possible the Packers move up or down in the draft a bit, but it's obvious the o-line needs some help. Newhouse and Sherrod aren't good at LT.

32. Denver Broncos - Projected record (13-3) Projected SOS (0.473)
Sharrif Floyd - DT - Florida
Not sure if they intend to keep Derek Wolfe as a rotational DE or move him to DT or not, but they currently don't have much at DT signed for next year.

As always, comments always appreciated. Please try to keep them productive such as what players would be a good scheme fit for a certain team, or if they can't cut a player I anticipate being cut because of some contract structure I'm unaware of, etc. Comments like 'Tyler Wilson is better than Barkley' get us no where, thanks =D

Last edited by Robcards : 12-11-2012 at 09:04 AM.
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
ChicagoBearsVet23
Veteran

ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Perfect Chicago Bears pick!!
ChicagoBearsVet23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Taber21
Veteran

Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Solid pick for the Vikings, #1 need, IMO.
Old 12-10-2012, 03:51 PM    (permalink
bruschis4all
Veteran

bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see you don't have E. Ansah or Dion Jordan in your mock. If I'm the Pats, I'd take one of them to groom to replace Ninkovich. Tired of drafting db's who don't pan out. A good pass rush is the best pass defense. If you want to go dt, I'd also take Floyd, Sylvester Williams or Kawann Short over a cb to get that interior pass rush they are missing too.
bruschis4all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're the only person who thinks Barkley is a top 5 pick. The hate on Barkley is that he was meh this year. Not top 10 pick worthy. Sure his OL didn't help him much but he had the best WR corps in the country and he looked decidedly average all year.

Also hilarious how Wilson can't go 2nd overall, but 6th overall is fine.

Anyway, awful KC pick.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 12-10-2012 at 04:04 PM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
You're the only person who thinks Barkley is a top 5 pick. The hate on Barkley is that he was meh this year. Not top 10 pick worthy. Sure his OL didn't help him much but he had the best WR corps in the country and he looked decidedly average all year.

Also hilarious how Wilson can't go 2nd overall, but 6th overall is fine.

Anyway, awful KC pick.
Please go find me prospect rankings that have Wilson ahead of Barkley. You aren't a draft expert, the ranks I've seen are from draft experts and none of them, NONE, have Wilson ahead of Barkley.

PS- I was actually curious to see if anyone at all agrees with you, and after 2 pages of google search '2013 nfl draft prospects' and seeing Geno AND Barkley ahead of Wilson on every single one. I gave up. I can get that you refuse to admit you're wrong, but going into every mock that doesn't have KC taking your guy and calling it awful is just beyond immature. Grow up.

Last edited by Robcards : 12-10-2012 at 05:21 PM.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruschis4all View Post
I see you don't have E. Ansah or Dion Jordan in your mock. If I'm the Pats, I'd take one of them to groom to replace Ninkovich. Tired of drafting db's who don't pan out. A good pass rush is the best pass defense. If you want to go dt, I'd also take Floyd, Sylvester Williams or Kawann Short over a cb to get that interior pass rush they are missing too.
This class is very strong at pass rusher, I think Ansah and Jordan will be 2nd round picks.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:20 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How can you say Sherrod isn't good at LT when he hasn't even played?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
How can you say Sherrod isn't good at LT when he hasn't even played?
Haven't heard 'hes good when hes healthy' I've just heard 'bust.' Is that not the case?
Old 12-10-2012, 05:49 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
Please go find me prospect rankings that have Wilson ahead of Barkley. You aren't a draft expert, the ranks I've seen are from draft experts and none of them, NONE, have Wilson ahead of Barkley.

PS- I was actually curious to see if anyone at all agrees with you, and after 2 pages of google search '2013 nfl draft prospects' and seeing Geno AND Barkley ahead of Wilson on every single one. I gave up. I can get that you refuse to admit you're wrong, but going into every mock that doesn't have KC taking your guy and calling it awful is just beyond immature. Grow up.
I found a mock in less than ten seconds that had Tyler Wilson going first overall. That was hard.

Second, I don't go into every mock without him #1 and call it awful. Just yours, because you're constantly combative when someone disagrees with you. In the first six picks you have rude comments toward Chiefs fans or people that disagree with you about Wilson, but I'm the immature one?

Keep on keepin on.

Old 12-10-2012, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
I found a mock in less than ten seconds that had Tyler Wilson going first overall. That was hard.

Second, I don't go into every mock without him #1 and call it awful. Just yours, because you're constantly combative when someone disagrees with you. In the first six picks you have rude comments toward Chiefs fans or people that disagree with you about Wilson, but I'm the immature one?

Keep on keepin on.
A mock? No I mean an actual website that evaluates draft prospects. And I was preparing for your automatic 'awful KC pick' comment that you post in every mock without Wilson.

I've tried to reason with you in the past, and you have no logic or reason behind your argument you just simply like Tyler Wilson the most and are deaf to anything that says otherwise.

By the way here are a list of websites that rank Geno and Barkley ahead of Tyler Wilson:

www.draftcountdown.com
www.cbssports.com
www.rivals.com
www.bleacherreport.com
www.footballsfuture.com
www.fftoolbox.com
www.walterfootball.com (disagree with most of his crap but he was on page 1 of google)
www.drafttek.com
www.optimumscouting.com

List of websites that rank Tyler Wilson 1st or 2nd QB:

Waiting on you

Last edited by Robcards : 12-10-2012 at 06:03 PM.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:54 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
A mock? No I mean an actual website that evaluates draft prospects. And I was preparing for your automatic 'awful KC pick' comment that you post in every mock without Wilson.
Show me another mock where I've said "awful KC pick" that didn't have us taking Wilson or any other QB.

Old 12-10-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Show me another mock where I've said "awful KC pick" that didn't have us taking Wilson or any other QB.
LOL you've berated everyone on these forums so much you've got them taking Tyler Wilson just to appease you! This forum is the ONLY place I've seen Tyler Wilson going before Barkley or Geno! Even the player rankings on this very website disagree with you.

Ok you reserve 'awful' for me I suppose the way I say it worse than other people, fair enough. Either way, you say it in different ways when someone has KC taking Barkley, and if someone has KC taking Geno you say 'good pick, but tyler wilson would be better' like that's any kind of analysis? Dude, we get it. You love Wilson. Stop posting your useless dribble, it helps no one and offers no insight other than that you like Wilson. Go post in the Tyler Wilson thread, stop wasting your time looking at mocks and saying the same crap.

Last edited by Robcards : 12-10-2012 at 06:06 PM.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I don't berate anyone. And if you actually went back and looked at some of the mocks I've been fine with Tyler or Geno. But keep pulling stuff out of your ass.

Still waiting on another mock I've called awful that had us at least taking Geno or Tyler. I have a feeling I'm going to be waiting a while, but take your time.

Old 12-10-2012, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
I don't berate anyone. And if you actually went back and looked at some of the mocks I've been fine with Tyler or Geno. But keep pulling stuff out of your ass.

Still waiting on another mock I've called awful that had us at least taking Geno or Tyler. I have a feeling I'm going to be waiting a while, but take your time.
Saying:
"Really dislike that KC pick. Give us Geno Smith or Tyler Wilson over Barkley 100 times out of 100. I don't want Matt Barkley anywhere near KC."

or

"Give the Chiefs Geno Smith or Tyler Wilson. Matt Barkley is just not good."

Is effectively the same thing you realize? No insight. No reasons. Not letting us know why Tyler Wilson is a better fit than Barkley. Nothing.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

My point is this: Most people, at least I, put a solid amount of thought and a little bit of time into a mock. Factoring in where the money is tied up and high draft picks, and so forth, and what prospects are rated where. If you're going to say a pick is wrong, a fraction of that thought and time put into your response isn't asking too much.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jones works for the Bengals.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:40 PM    (permalink
ArkyRamsFan
Veteran

ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Robcards,

Taylor Lewan would be excellent for the Rams, but I gotta believe that Fish would take a WR like Justin Hunter over a second OL like Cooper in the first round.

Also, why do you project the Rams going 6-9-1, do you not think we will win another game this year?
ArkyRamsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:46 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tyler Wilson in Philly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkyRamsFan View Post
Robcards,

Taylor Lewan would be excellent for the Rams, but I gotta believe that Fish would take a WR like Justin Hunter over a second OL like Cooper in the first round.

Also, why do you project the Rams going 6-9-1, do you not think we will win another game this year?
Don't see WR considering the wealth of youth at the position. Givens, Gibson, Quick, and Pettis, etc. like I said I'm not sure how Watkins is, but if he isn't great then 2 OL in the 1st makes sense to me
Old 12-10-2012, 07:53 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why is Lance Louis unlikely to re-sign with Chicago?

Bad Bears pick. Jones isn't worth that pick. Mosley, Eifert, Richardson or Johnson would be better.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Tyler Wilson in Philly.
No faith in Nick Foles?
Old 12-10-2012, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
Why is Lance Louis unlikely to re-sign with Chicago?

Bad Bears pick. Jones isn't worth that pick. Mosley, Eifert, Richardson or Johnson would be better.
Why would the Bears re-sign him?
Old 12-10-2012, 09:24 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colts would take Dion Jordan before a NT not named Star. Higher need and better value.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Colts would take Dion Jordan before a NT not named Star. Higher need and better value.
They're both big needs but most rankings I've looked at have Jenkins much higher than Jordan. Obviously offseason evaluations can change this, but nothing I've seen suggests that Jordan is a surefire 1st round pick. I'd look for the Colts to sign a FA like Kruger from Baltimore to play OLB opposite Mathis too, not many FA nose tackles out there.

Edit: realized after I wrote this that I have Jenkins going 2 picks earlier to the steelers. Forgot about that. Anyway, it's speculative who the better value is between Jesse Williams and dion Jordan is at this point, Jesse has been soaring up the boards this year, his measurables will be huge in determining if he's a 1st rounder or not

Last edited by Robcards : 12-10-2012 at 10:21 PM.