Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-10-2012, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
If anything the person he stole from should role claim first
We need to be careful with a doctor/protector still at large.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bahhhhh, TBW taking his sweet ass time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 18 user remaining, 10 are needed for a majority

Jensen (6) – Snicho, Forenci, vikes_28, R4L, vidae, Rob S

SuperPacker (1) - Scotty,

DeepThreat (1) - Woot

Forenci (1) - Rufus

R4L (1) -Jensen

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are you guys in a hurry or what ?

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:58 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
Are you guys in a hurry or what ?
I'm not in a hurry, I'm just annoyed that these days have lasted so god damn long all game.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:01 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I stole from Vid, and the item may not be a big deal, but I need to see if it it would match up with his character/role claim. So reveal yourself!

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
We need to be careful with a doctor/protector still at large.
Well, that why they could claim their character. If it is an AQ/panties situations then no need for a role reveal.
Old 12-10-2012, 07:04 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
I stole from Vid, and the item may not be a big deal, but I need to see if it it would match up with his character/role claim. So reveal yourself!
I think most of us know who Vidae is (or at least claims to be). We'll know if it matches up with what you stole.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 12-10-2012, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I think most of us know who Vidae is (or at least claims to be). We'll know if it matches up with what you stole.
This. Just tell us what you stole from V-diddy.
Old 12-10-2012, 07:07 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well if you guys know, so be it. I found a pair of headphones. I have no clue as to what it means and I'd like it if vidae explained their significance.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-10-2012, 07:08 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm Scott Wright, which most people know by now. I don't know what headphones have to do with me but I don't know Scott that well either. Maybe it has something to do with his ipod question he asks every prospect that he gets teased about? I really don't know.

And I have to say "bubble butt" every day which is apparently his favorite scouting term, heh.

Old 12-10-2012, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So you are telling me Jboobie and Scott are townies ?

right....

#MoncriefArmy
Old 12-10-2012, 07:10 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
So you are telling me Jboobie and Scott are townies ?

right....
I never said I was a townie. I'm not. I hate role revealing unless absolutely necessary. If it becomes necessary I'll do it, but it doesn't seem like I'm suspect number one yet.

Old 12-10-2012, 07:10 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Well, TBW didn't help me make my choice, I'll go back to Jensen.

Vote Jensen

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-10-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Well, TBW didn't help me make my choice, I'll go back to Jensen.

Vote Jensen
I presented all the info I had so there's that.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-10-2012, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Meh these clues are so obscure haha. Even a magnifying glass was pretty out there for njx. Renji's was the only one that was easy to figure out. TBW is probably just making these up as we go and hoping we'll find a way to connect the dots. Anyways I'll stick to plan A...

Vote: Jensen

Can't remember if I did it yet but just in case
Old 12-10-2012, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Unvote Deep
Vote Jensen

Just don't forget Deep/Forenci please.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 12-10-2012, 07:17 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: Jensen

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 18 user remaining, 10 are needed for a majority

Jensen (10) – Snicho, Forenci, vikes_28, R4L, vidae, Rob S, jrdrylie, Todd, Woot, SuperPacker

SuperPacker (1) - Scotty,

DeepThreat (1) - Woot

Forenci (1) - Rufus

R4L (1) -Jensen

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-10-2012, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The crowd begins to surround Jensen "I'm just a townie!" he says. They tear him limb from limb to try and discover his actual identity, but alas, he was telling the truth the whole time.

Jensen (Vidae: Townie) has been lynched

Get night actions in ASAP!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-11-2012, 10:42 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

As the town awakens, they rejoice at the first find! They find Darnik44two on the ground with a football through his heart, but unfortunately, as they soon find out, he holds a pistol in his hand.

Forenci ( Darnik44two posing as BeerBaron: Hunter) has been killed

Next to Darnik is the savior of the town, njx9! He had been hard at work investigating the rottenness of the forum, but to no avail. Even as doctors tried to save them, they could not against Darnik’s pistol of unfootballknowledge.

Todd Bertuzzi (Njx9: Investigator) has been killed by unblockable Hunter.

Near them is the Flyin Hawaiian himself, D-Unit, but things don’t look so good. His eyes have blown off of his head and his ears were clean off! Something isn’t right…

Woot (D-Unit: Tracker) has been killed

Finally, there is a bullet hole found in A Perfect Score’s head. He holds a stuffed jaguar close to him, but it may not have survived either.

Rob S (A Perfect Score: Watcher) has been killed

With 13 players remaining, 7 votes are needed for a majority

Sports Challenge will commence at approx. 11 PM EST

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-11-2012, 10:44 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Damn that sucks that Todd hits on a Hunter after winning Trivia.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-11-2012, 10:57 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Oh, great night for us.. losing a watcher, tracker, AND investigator..

Old 12-11-2012, 10:59 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Damn that sucks that Todd hits on a Hunter after winning Trivia.
How do you know Todd won the Trivia? Rob S had a kill already, didn't he? Rob S could have killed Forenci who in turned killed Todd, unless I'm missing something. It's clear the mafia killed Rob S, but who killed Wooty?

Old 12-11-2012, 10:59 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Yeah, losing three investigating roles makes me doubt we will get any solid information today.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote: