Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-10-2012, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatriculator View Post
What did I say that made you think that I hate him? Actually I think we agree that he's not top 5 but he is top 15. I think he could be top 5 if he eliminated the drops and deflections. I just don't think that the Chiefs should pay him Larry Fitzgerald money because he clearly isn't at that level.
Sorry. Some fans and media have had it out for Bowe since day one and I lumped you in to that category.

I seriously think the Chiefs and some fans mainly ones that call in to radio shows are going to run in to some "you don't know what you got till it's gone" next year.

Then they are going to rant and rave that the Chiefs let him go when he is balling for some other team.

Last edited by Splat : 12-10-2012 at 08:58 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote