Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-10-2012, 02:39 AM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brody has to have the worst daughter ever. In tonight's episode he gave her this look like, "***** I should've put that vest on your dumb ass."

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:54 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, Dana has been a miserable **** this season. Maybe she just needs some dick.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:06 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

her and that milk tantrum. i would've beat her.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:36 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've always liked Dana, but she's clearly not stable in the least.

I'd be shocked if Brody died, but I can see it happening. What's left for him? Walden is dead, Nazir is dead, he lost his family and his job. The only thing left for him is Carrie.

But on the other hand, do you kill one of your stars that just won an Emmy and change the entire premise of the show? Easy to question what they do with Brody after this, but at the same time what does the show do without him?

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:05 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dat guilt!!

So is this show on the downward curve of its hipster likeability trajectory yet or wuuut?!

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Last edited by themaninblack : 12-10-2012 at 06:11 AM.
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:56 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't want Brody to die but I have no idea what they can do with him at this point.

I'm excited for next week.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:22 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

should end the show.

its gonna end up being some crazy off the wall **** if they keep going.
Old 12-10-2012, 10:24 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The most glaring thing that bugged me from last nights episode was when they made it a point to say that these teams worked in pairs, but when it was time to look through Abu Nazirs hiding place, everyone but ONE guy went away? Where was his backup?

If you're going to point something out earlier in the episode at least follow through with it later.

Also they swept through that place a few times, but Carrie is the one who found the room? Why not use search dogs? Or some sophisticated scanners to search for hidden rooms?

I dunno, I still love the show, and I love the actors, but that bugged me.

Old 12-10-2012, 11:49 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thought it was another great episode. The Galvez being muslim so a suspect thing was hilarious and I felt well built up through the entire show really. So Carrie really is that crazy and I love it, I don't think Brody will die, I am fairly sure that plan will backfire but I gave up predicted which direction the show will go in long ago.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Yeah, Dana has been a miserable **** this season. Maybe she just needs some dick.
The ***** has had some dick plenty of times. Her boyfriend before the VP's son was giving it to her, but she was a ***** then and is still one. She never does what she is told and flip flops on ****. One minute she's all on her father's nuts and hating her mother for being with Mike, now the ***** says she wishes that her dad never came back and Mike was there instead? I know teens do and say dumb ****, but her ass needs to be tortured or something by Nazir.

Old 12-10-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
The ***** has had some dick plenty of times. Her boyfriend before the VP's son was giving it to her, but she was a ***** then and is still one. She never does what she is told and flip flops on ****. One minute she's all on her father's nuts and hating her mother for being with Mike, now the ***** says she wishes that her dad never came back and Mike was there instead? I know teens do and say dumb ****, but her ass needs to be tortured or something by Nazir.
lmaooo, totally agree, I can't stand her character neither but can we all agree that she is a pretty damn good actor for her age?

Hard to see where this show is going to go with Nazir gone, but I doubt they kill Brody. I think next season it will be Carrie, Brody, and Saul vs. Estes, Adal, and Quinn or something to that extent.
Old 12-10-2012, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
lmaooo, totally agree, I can't stand her character neither but can we all agree that she is a pretty damn good actor for her age?

Hard to see where this show is going to go with Nazir gone, but I doubt they kill Brody. I think next season it will be Carrie, Brody, and Saul vs. Estes, Adal, and Quinn or something to that extent.
I think that will be wrapped up to some degree next episode. There will be a twist of some kind to close this season but I don't think it will be Brody getting killed, I think Nazir planned something before he died.
Old 12-10-2012, 03:26 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

Nazir got killed too easily for there not to be something else up. If his whole plan was to come to the U.S. just to give Brody a pep talk then it's a wonder how he got such a huge stature in the first place. I think that something else is up while they distracted thinking they finally got Nazir.

Old 12-10-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
So she's like every other teenage girl I've ever met.

Old 12-10-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I think that will be wrapped up to some degree next episode. There will be a twist of some kind to close this season but I don't think it will be Brody getting killed, I think Nazir planned something before he died.
I definitely think there's more to the plan. But I do think it'll be wrapped up next episode. They won't carry Nazirs vision on to the next season without him there to support it. Could easily be Brody is still in on it. Only thing that stopped him last time was Dana and now that he's lost his family he could easily be the key to something big.

Old 12-10-2012, 05:48 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone have a guess about what Nazir was reaching for before he died?

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:52 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
I don't think he had anything. I think he wanted to die by cop, basically. He didn't want to be endlessly questioned and live his life in captivity, so that was the easiest way to go.

I don't think his final plan is over though.

Old 12-10-2012, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
I think it was nothing. He just wanted to be shot and reaching for something assured that.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:29 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
I definitely think there's more to the plan. But I do think it'll be wrapped up next episode. They won't carry Nazirs vision on to the next season without him there to support it. Could easily be Brody is still in on it. Only thing that stopped him last time was Dana and now that he's lost his family he could easily be the key to something big.
Can't see Brody still being involved. His main concern was to kill Walden for what he did with the drone strikes.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:37 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Brody is definitely done with Nazir and his vision, but i'm curious to see where they take his character now. Everything points to him getting taken out of the storyline already, but the likelihood of that seems low for me, still.
Old 12-11-2012, 04:10 AM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At least we know that the series isn't ending since its already been renewed for another 12 episode season.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Next season will probably be Carrie/Saul/Brody running from the CIA and trying to unravel Estes plot.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

I think they'll have something bigger planned than that. Can Estes really be the main villain on a show like Homeland? I doubt it.

Old 12-12-2012, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Next season will probably be Carrie/Saul/Brody running from the CIA and trying to unravel Estes plot.
Ugh, just ugh. Having Nazir come to the US is going to be the moment where this show took a turn for the worst. I mean, I loved 24 and all, but that show existed in a different world where those kind of storylines fit much better.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:04 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

That isn't a show I'd watch. Estes isn't a villain like Abu Nazir is a villain.