Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-11-2012, 12:01 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
How do you know Todd won the Trivia? Rob S had a kill already, didn't he? Rob S could have killed Forenci who in turned killed Todd, unless I'm missing something. It's clear the mafia killed Rob S, but who killed Wooty?
No, Rob didn't use his kill so it expired at the end of the night. Also, I think the Mafia killed Rob. I think when the heads explode, it is the mafia because banned users said stupid **** that makes our heads explode. Rob was probably killed by the serial killer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:09 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
No, Rob didn't use his kill so it expired at the end of the night. Also, I think the Mafia killed Rob. I think when the heads explode, it is the mafia because banned users said stupid **** that makes our heads explode. Rob was probably killed by the serial killer.
I didn't know it expired and I can see that explanation for the Mafia kills, but in the past it has always been a gun. Shane has changed a few things so maybe he changed that too.. guess we won't know until the end.

All we have left is R4L and TBW, so we can either wait for them to give whatever information they have, or lay out our suspicions now.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:11 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, 5 Mafia are dead so there can't be more than 1 MAYBE 2 more.. we might be close to a win guys.

Old 12-11-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Also, 5 Mafia are dead so there can't be more than 1 MAYBE 2 more.. we might be close to a win guys.
But then there's also the serial killer.

Honestly, I think R4L has got to be the lynch today. Nothing about him made sense, and now his investigations don't even make sense. I seriously think he is the godfather.

We also can't afford risking this going to trivia today and giving the mafia an extra kill.
Old 12-11-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Here's the most recent list I could find of confirmed roles:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Good:
Jrd(possible GF perhaps?)
Snicho
OSU
CMD

Likely good but not entirely confirmed:
R4L
vidae
SP
scotty(alarm clock kind of confirmed him as fenikz, possible GF?)
vikes-boe(tracked but didn't do anything, could be the GF but then we're assuming the GF doesn't have an investigative ability which might be possible with a mafia this size)

Unknowns:
Deep-claims Diab
broth(something about a stache, either hines fisch)
rufus-claims scotty

Missed most of last night so if anyone else was confirmed good, let me know and I will change it. Right now R4L is my #1 target. I think after getting nothing from his investigations I see no reason to keep him around, we can't even figure out if they are flipped to get the real results

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I'm leaning R4L atm too. We had a 1x Investigator and an actual Investigator. I don't think we'd be given another one, PLUS, having him be Incompetent. And it doesn't fit with Damix either.. he's #1 on my suspect list and I could totally see him being the GF.

TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey JR can you character reveal? Your item could honestly go either way.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:30 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So if R4L is really an investigator, he gets random results.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 12-11-2012, 12:33 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Hey JR can you character reveal? Your item could honestly go either way.
I'd rather you say what you stole and I'll verify if it makes sense.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-11-2012, 12:34 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd rather not. I don't want you to role reveal to clarify, just your character.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-11-2012, 12:36 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
So if R4L is really an investigator, he gets random results.
Even if he is, which I'm starting to really doubt, he's a glorified townie with a night action that has caused nothing but confusion. Not necessarily his fault if he's telling the truth, I just don't think he is.

Old 12-11-2012, 12:39 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

When did Vikes say he tracked someone? Because I think it's BS. We had a watcher, a tracker, a 1X Tracker, a 1X Tracker/Watcher, and a backup tracker/Watcher. Are we to believe we have another tracker?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-11-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

If we still have a protector I will reveal your role.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-11-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At this point, I think R4L might be the godfather.

Lynch R4L

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
If we still have a protector I will reveal your role.
I'm pretty sure we do. All we've had is one backup doctor die, and if you read the write-up Shane did for Todd, it says this:

"Next to Darnik is the savior of the town, njx9! He had been hard at work investigating the rottenness of the forum, but to no avail. Even as doctors tried to save them, they could not against Darnik’s pistol of unfootballknowledge."

Which makes me think our Doctor/Protector is doing their job, but the Hunter kill was unblockable so it didn't matter.

Old 12-11-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 13 players remaining, 7 votes are needed for a majority

Raiderz4Life (1) - DeepThreat

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey...Forenci was evil, who would have guessed it.

Jeremy Zuttah!
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:57 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

I don't want to risk it, but I will say upon thinking about it, it's probably more likely good. If it's not R4L I'd guess it's Broth or Scotty.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-11-2012, 12:58 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

I think it's Vikes.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-11-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I could see either one of them (or both) being Mafia. I haven't trusted R4L for days but there were always more compelling targets. I'm not sure we have that problem anymore.

vote : R4L

I do think Vikes could be Mafia too though. I'd be fine taking either one of them out, but I think we have a better shot with R4L.

Old 12-11-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

The mafioso I mean, not JR.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-11-2012, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 13 players remaining, 7 votes are needed for a majority

Raiderz4Life (2) - DeepThreat, vidae

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Rob never revealed any of his results did he?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-11-2012, 01:17 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm thinking there are two mafia and the SK obviously at large, just seems right with the size of the game.

But based on all the reasons that I had for Forenci on Day 2, vidae is now suspicious. Work with one theory and hope it all works out is my strategy. I wouldn't be surprised if he was was Mike Mayock as the SK with the bubble butt references. Maybe I don't read enough of the content of site as often as I should, but I'm not sure I've seen Scott say bubble butt.

Think about it because I have to get back to sleep though, because I'll be working nights this week...so I probably can't help any way.

I also don't trust broth.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:22 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
I'm thinking there are two mafia and the SK obviously at large, just seems right with the size of the game.

But based on all the reasons that I had for Forenci on Day 2, vidae is now suspicious. Work with one theory and hope it all works out is my strategy. I wouldn't be surprised if he was was Mike Mayock as the SK with the bubble butt references. Maybe I don't read enough of the content of site as often as I should, but I'm not sure I've seen Scott say bubble butt.

Think about it because I have to get back to sleep though, because I'll be working nights this week...so I probably can't help any way.

I also don't trust broth.
I could actually see Vidae being the Godfather with Scott as his safe claim. But then again, I have trouble seeing Scott not being in the game. But the term Bubble Butt has been used to describe guys at the Senior Bowl on this site.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote: