Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-11-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're really trying my patience TBW.
Old 12-11-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I understand. But how can you really prove to me that you're good? I think it's easier for you to defend yourself than to go the way I presume you'll go(as most others do) and attack me and my sanity.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I killed a mafia night one and I gifted a cheat to Todd for trivia that he unfortunately couldn't use. I honestly don't know what else I need to do or say.
Old 12-11-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could you quote the post explaining your gift to Todd? Also how could you possibly have known for a fact that TH was the vigilante as you claimed you did?

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 13 players remaining, 7 votes are needed for a majority

Raiderz4Life (3) - DeepThreat, vidae, CMD

CashMoneyDrew (1) - TBW

Vikes (1) - jrdrylie

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just went back and looked at the voted for the entire game and here is what has stuck out at me:

Broth- He voted for Gonzo day one but has not voted the other three times.

VIkes- He voted for Brody and Jensen (both good) but on the days BB and ATL were lynched (both bad) he didn't vote.

Rufus- Didn't vote the first two days but then voted for ATL and Forenci (both evil)

Last four who voted for ATL- Deep, Forenci, Rufus, SP. There is evil in that group (not including Forenci).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay i never said i was a tracker. I think R4L's results are a bunch of bologna...He led several of us on to believe that Jensen was evil even though he was a townie.

I get that I can be seen as sketchy because I was inactive for the one day that mafia gets killed...sorry for that. I'm BOE and a townie. Everyone knows that BOE loves everyone. I'm hurt JR... :( I will just smother everyone with hugs and kisses.

vote: R4L

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 13 players remaining, 7 votes are needed for a majority

Raiderz4Life (4) - DeepThreat, vidae, CMD, vikes

CashMoneyDrew (1) - TBW

Vikes (1) - jrdrylie

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-11-2012, 02:37 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ugh, I think Deep, R4L and broth are most suspicious. Vikes has been inactive as balls which doesn't help. plus he's a ginger. There's gotta be evil in that group. Who ever said broth could be the godfather has a pretty good point. Fischy has a very godfather-esque aura to him. and his sexiness.

fischy, can i have a fischstache ride? As long as I get to keep my guitar on me while it happens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:40 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Just went back and looked at the voted for the entire game and here is what has stuck out at me:

VIkes- He voted for Brody and Jensen (both good) but on the days BB and ATL were lynched (both bad) he didn't vote.

Rufus- Didn't vote the first two days but then voted for ATL and Forenci (both evil)

Last four who voted for ATL- Deep, Forenci, Rufus, SP. There is evil in that group (not including Forenci).
I voted no lynch day 1 I'm sure, and th on day 2
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:42 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Could you quote the post explaining your gift to Todd? Also how could you possibly have known for a fact that TH was the vigilante as you claimed you did?
No I'm not going to look for and quote the post. I'm at work and on mobile. My gift to Todd was a cheat for that days trivia. And I knew TH was vigilante because I looked over the deaths and used common sense.
Old 12-11-2012, 02:44 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
I voted no lynch day 1 I'm sure, and th on day 2
I didn't look at the day one votes. You did vote for TH, but it said TRufus so I missed it.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 12-11-2012, 02:44 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

tbw going after cmd really hard is...odd
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post

I did vote for Jensen although that doesn't help my case much but then I decided to wait for TBW who is acting rather sketchy more and more often. If R4L is innocent he should be looked into. And lets not forget my epic mustache.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 03:04 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
I did vote for Jensen although that doesn't help my case much but then I decided to wait for TBW who is acting rather sketchy more and more often. If R4L is innocent he should be looked into. And lets not forget my epic mustache.
Especially when your vote for Jensen also said something along the lines of sacrificing a townie is worth it. Not to mention asking if BB was tailored...which doesn't make a whole lot of sense when he was came up as bad to begin with.

Regarding CMD, he did say the vigilante stuff about TH after Woot gave his information..and he did reference the method of death, which wasn't as descriptive as the SK's and mafia's kills.
Old 12-11-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't trust R4L at all and with his random results he's no use to us.

Vote: R4L

Broth has been quieter than usual and less 'brothy'. If he was GF it would make sense for him to play this way. I can definitely buy him being evil.

I looked at vikes' posts and nowhere can I see him saying he was a tracker. I'm not sure where that came from. His voting pattern which JR posted is quite suspicious. You'd expect a mafia to vote when someone good is being lynched and then stay quiet and say nothing when an evil person is being lynched.

Rufus has gone under the radar so far. No one has really called him out and he went after Forenci yesterday. But then when doing it, he probably knew it wouldn't get much attention, because of the time he posted it. I could see him being mafia, and If he is, he's playing a good game.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 03:10 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Zero percent chance that I'm mafia...no way would I go after Forenci like that if I was. It's not like I jumped on a train and voted to get him out. I don't understand the time issue, I posted at 1:30..and it was at the top of the page...so I wasn't page trapped or anything. In fact, I was quite annoyed that is was pretty much ignored.

Now SK, sure there's nothing out there to clear me from that. If you want to explore that avenue, be my guest.
Old 12-11-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Zero percent chance that I'm mafia...no way would I go after Forenci like that if I was. It's not like I jumped on a train and voted to get him out. I don't understand the time issue, I posted at 1:30..and it was at the top of the page...so I wasn't page trapped or anything. In fact, I was quite annoyed that is was pretty much ignored.

Now SK, sure there's nothing out there to clear me from that. If you want to explore that avenue, be my guest.
I meant in that we had heard from R4L and were leaning towards lynching Jensen (he had 5 votes). It would be pretty safe for someone to call out an evil person then and be confident that they wouldn't be killed.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I meant in that we had heard from R4L and were leaning towards lynching Jensen (he had 5 votes). It would be pretty safe for someone to call out an evil person then and be confident that they wouldn't be killed.
Ok, I understand what you are saying. Still, there was an opportunity for others to switch their votes rather than going with Jensen.

But at the same time, that took a lot of effort to do that...going through every post of Forenci's to determine that he was, in my opinion, the best option to lynch.
Old 12-11-2012, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Especially when your vote for Jensen also said something along the lines of sacrificing a townie is worth it. Not to mention asking if BB was tailored...which doesn't make a whole lot of sense when he was came up as bad to begin with.

Regarding CMD, he did say the vigilante stuff about TH after Woot gave his information..and he did reference the method of death, which wasn't as descriptive as the SK's and mafia's kills.
Yeah I don't usually gussy up my words with "potential townie" I don't think I've ever used such a phrase. As far as asking if BB was Tailored you are getting your terms wrong. Tailored = Bad guy comes up good in investigation framed = Good guy comes up bad in investigation. Thus would **** with R4L's investigation but now with jensen dead it makes such a point moot. At best he is an incompetent investigator something that doesn't really fit Damix at worst he is a mafia member that is playing us.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

So are there anymore informations out there?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-11-2012, 03:45 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we're done gathering information now. Two of our important investigators died last night, so we're really going off of R4L (unreliable, if he's even telling the truth) and TBW, and his findings aren't all that helpful. And he could be lying too.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 03:46 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Well, if nothing more is coming out, R4L is the inevitable lynch.

Unvote Vikes
Vote R4L

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-11-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not mafia but a las I thinkbI was given a raw deal. Farewell cruel world.

vote r4l

Should be 7

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The town gathers around Raiderz4Life angry at his information! "HOW COULD YOU!" They screamed. His voice was muffled as they tore him apart, disappointed with what they saw.

Raiderz4Life (Damix: Investigator) has been killed

24 Hours to get in actions but quicker is better!

Follow Me on Twitter!