Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-11-2012, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The town awakens hoping for good news and they seemed to find it! With marijuana fumes coming from the ground, yourfavestoner appeared with his eyes exploding out of his head and his ears blown off. The town rejoices!

Scottyboy (YourFaveStoner posing as Fenikz: Mafia Recruit) has been killed

Near him is poor Scottyboy with a bullet between the eyes clutching his topless picture of Ray Rice.

RufusMcDaniel (Scottyboy: Townie) has been killed

With 10 players remaining, 6 votes are needed for a majority

Sports Challenge will commence at approx. 1:45 PM EST

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 12-11-2012 at 09:59 PM.
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:49 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clutching a topless picture of of Ray Rice...hot.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, that was a much better night than the last. There are probably 2 or 3 evil left. It's not me, snicho, or OSU. Likely not CMD (still could be serial killer) or Vidae. Still not sold on TBW but he's further down my list.

I'd rank it Vikes, broth, Deep, & SP in terms of likelihood of being evil.

Vote Vikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 10 players remained, 6 are needed for a majority

Vikes (1) - jrdrylie

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-11-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, tomorrow I has meetings all day. I doesn't know if can posting a lot but I tries.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 12-11-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

alright people, i work a long day tomorrow and i'm going to bed now. I'll check back in tomorrow.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:42 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vikes is numero uno at the top of my list, but I'm really confused about the whole R4L thing.
Old 12-11-2012, 10:51 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd rank my suspects as follows:
Broth
CMD
SP
Vikes

I'm going Broth because his last post was weird in that it said if R4L wasn't evil than I am a suspect. That makes no sense at all. He's just been strange the whole game.

So do headphones make sense for yfs? I'd like to affirm my standing with the town today.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:51 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: brothgar

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-11-2012, 10:58 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
I'd rank my suspects as follows:
Broth
CMD
SP
Vikes

I'm going Broth because his last post was weird in that it said if R4L wasn't evil than I am a suspect. That makes no sense at all. He's just been strange the whole game.

So do headphones make sense for yfs? I'd like to affirm my standing with the town today.
I thought you stole an alarm clock from Scotty?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-11-2012, 10:59 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Wait, I messed up, the headphones were vidae. Scotty was the alarm clock.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-11-2012, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

With 10 players remained, 6 are needed for a majority

Vikes (1) - jrdrylie

Broth (1) - TBW

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-11-2012, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea I would have to say Broth and SP are kinda at the top of my list. TBWs did you steal from anyone last night?
Old 12-11-2012, 11:07 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I thought you stole an alarm clock from Scotty?
Yeah I confused how many days I've stolen.

Renji-Lingerie-AQ
Todd-Magnifying Glass-Investigator/njx
Scottyboy-Alarm Clock-Recruit/yfs
Vidae-Headphones-?
JR-I won't announce yet
CMD-Skinny Jeans-?

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-11-2012, 11:10 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yeah I confused how many days I've stolen.

Renji-Lingerie-AQ
Todd-Magnifying Glass-Investigator/njx
Scottyboy-Alarm Clock-Recruit/yfs
Vidae-Headphones-?
JR-I won't announce yet
CMD-Skinny Jeans-?
Skinny Jeans = TH? He's a hipster right?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-11-2012, 11:11 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, I did not expect Scotty to be evil at all. That one was a shocker..

What do the skinny jeans signify?

And I don't know how many mafia are left, but we DEFINITELY have a serial killer still in our midst. CMD is kind of my #1 suspect for the SK role, but I'm not 100% sure..

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:18 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Wow, I did not expect Scotty to be evil at all. That one was a shocker..

What do the skinny jeans signify?

And I don't know how many mafia are left, but we DEFINITELY have a serial killer still in our midst. CMD is kind of my #1 suspect for the SK role, but I'm not 100% sure..
That's weird because I think you're the GF again! Dundundun!

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-11-2012, 11:18 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How many emo Raiders fans are there?

Not announcing the JR thing is strange.
Old 12-11-2012, 11:19 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

CMD comes off as a serial killer but how did he gift that cheat? I've never seen such an ability from an SK.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-11-2012, 11:22 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

You guys are killing me. I'm obviously a very unhappy SARF.
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

That's why I asked him to quote the explanation of the cheat as well as how he seemed positive TH was the vigilante. But no.

Compliments of TACKLE

jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
How many emo Raiders fans are there?

Not announcing the JR thing is strange.
He doesn't want to give away my role.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-12-2012, 12:00 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's weird because I think you're the GF again! Dundundun!
And I think your role has been made up crap this entire time!

Anyway, it's midnight so I'm going to bed. Hopefully we can make some leeway on this tomorrow. I think we're down to just the GF and SK so hopefully we can eek out a win in the next two days or so.

Old 12-12-2012, 12:12 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

I was just joshing Vid. You must be tired.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-12-2012, 09:06 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I was kidding too. I was tired.

Do we have any kind of information at all?