Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-12-2012, 09:08 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vidae got the earphones? Could that have anything to do with people getting their ears blown off?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:11 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not really, I think the best thing to do now is to get on Broth and make him defend himself. We can wait until trivia if you guys want, I'm just not sure we should risk it.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:16 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Vidae got the earphones? Could that have anything to do with people getting their ears blown off?
It doesn't. People already know who I am.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:19 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: vikes_28

We can't let this to go to trivia again and vikes' voting has been suspicious to say the least.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:19 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Not really, I think the best thing to do now is to get on Broth and make him defend himself. We can wait until trivia if you guys want, I'm just not sure we should risk it.
I have nothing to hide. What exactly do I have to defend myself about? My epic mustache?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 12-12-2012, 09:21 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I mean you say you're Scott, but that actually makes sense, which is sad because you're one of the few who's still active in this thing. I think you're the SK, but I'm alright with you living regardless. Finding the GF is in everyone's best interest.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-12-2012, 09:21 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe I'm just out of it but I have no idea what this mustache thing is oh nevermind I just got it. You damn bubble butt.

Old 12-12-2012, 09:22 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
I mean you say you're Scott, but that actually makes sense, which is sad because you're one of the few who's still active in this thing. I think you're the SK, but I'm alright with you living regardless. Finding the GF is in everyone's best interest.
I'm really not the SK. I wish there was some way I could prove it but I'm not evil.

Old 12-12-2012, 09:23 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I have nothing to hide. What exactly do I have to defend myself about? My epic mustache?
Reveal yourself!

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-12-2012, 09:24 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well he claims to be Scott Wright who makes and amazing podcast, so that's where the headphones come from.

And anyway, scotty had an alarm clock which kinda linked with fenikz, but he wasn't actually fenikz. Unless the alarm clock links with yfs? So i'm not sure how much the thief actually helps.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-12-2012, 09:25 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Reveal yourself!
I'm the mighty pubestache

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 12-12-2012, 09:26 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'm really not the SK. I wish there was some way I could prove it but I'm not evil.
When it comes to saying you're Scott Wright though, I just fear that's the ultimate safeclaim. Like if Nerv claimed toonsterwu. I feel like that's the only real reason I suspect you.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-12-2012, 09:27 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
And anyway, scotty had an alarm clock which kinda linked with fenikz, but he wasn't actually fenikz. Unless the alarm clock links with yfs? So i'm not sure how much the thief actually helps.
The only stolen item that really links with the person was Renji, but it was already known who he was before that info came out. That's why I was wary of TBW before.. but I'm less suspicious of him now.

Old 12-12-2012, 09:28 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
When it comes to saying you're Scott Wright though, I just fear that's the ultimate safeclaim. Like if Nerv claimed toonsterwu. I feel like that's the only real reason I suspect you.
That is fair. In this game though Scott wouldn't be a Mafia safeclaim. But I get why you feel that way.

And honestly, right now everyone should be a suspect. No one is cleared. But in a day or two you'll see that I was telling you the truth when we win.

Old 12-12-2012, 09:32 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Well he claims to be Scott Wright who makes and amazing podcast, so that's where the headphones come from.

I was thinking the alarm clock meant that he was a recruit. Like in the the sense that he "awoke" upon being exposed to his alarm clock, aka a mafia member. I think that one was a metaphor.

I really don't like how in every post you've tried to discredit me. You haven't once considered the fact that me being the last investigative role is even a little important. It's sketching me out.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-12-2012, 09:34 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
The only stolen item that really links with the person was Renji, but it was already known who he was before that info came out. That's why I was wary of TBW before.. but I'm less suspicious of him now.
I think magnifying glass for Todd was kind of relevant haha.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-12-2012, 09:35 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
I think magnifying glass for Todd was kind of relevant haha.
Oh, ya, I actually forgot about that one haha. My b.

Old 12-12-2012, 09:36 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

i feel as though everyone should reveal. there's probably only 1 mafia and 1 sk left. at this point in time we're not going to win by keeping people anonymous, we just need to lynch the right people.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-12-2012, 09:38 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Oh, ya, I actually forgot about that one haha. My b.
Ever since the first game you were the GF, you being nice really freaks me out. I'm forever Vidae paranoid.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-12-2012, 09:39 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
i feel as though everyone should reveal. there's probably only 1 mafia and 1 sk left. at this point in time we're not going to win by keeping people anonymous, we just need to lynch the right people.
After you good sir.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-12-2012, 09:40 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Shane, Townie. I've said that already.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-12-2012, 09:43 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really think the 3 people that are acting the most suspicious right now are CMD, Broth, and TBW.

I've said before, I'm BOE and a townie. SP wouldn't know who BOE is since he hasn't been around long. BOE loves EVERYONE. He would probably even love SP.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:45 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I've got to go now I'm Hines aka the pubestache be back in three hours.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 12-12-2012, 09:47 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
I really think the 3 people that are acting the most suspicious right now are CMD, Broth, and TBW.

I've said before, I'm BOE and a townie. SP wouldn't know who BOE is since he hasn't been around long. BOE loves EVERYONE. He would probably even love SP.
Uh yeah do you have anything concrete on how I'm suspicious? And how can I and the two guys I've put pressure on all be suspicious? That makes no sense.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-12-2012, 09:52 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post

I know who boe is you asshole! The one with the butt chin?

RIP themaninblack