Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-12-2012, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
Y u so excite?
His potential his incredible and we could have lost Choo for nothing in FA. The fact we got Bauer is exciting.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:43 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
His potential his incredible and we could have lost Choo for nothing in FA. The fact we got Bauer is exciting.
Yeah he would have booked for sure. I guess I'm just not thrilled given some of the **** I have read about him. I'm not talking about his attitude, but his low velocityon his FB and outings that left a lot to be desired. I obviously wont pass full judgement until our staff gets to work with him though.

Moreover, it's good we got a potential FOTR guy without moving Cabrera. I guess Antonetti is still down to ship him though if we get a favorable offer. Hopefully we can move him for another high end prospect since his next contract wont be here and Lindor could be ready by '14.

On a side note have you read any news on levon Washington?

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:45 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah he would have booked for sure. I guess I'm just not thrilled given some of the **** I have read about him. I'm not talking about his attitude, but his low velocityon his FB and outings that left a lot to be desired. I obviously wont pass full judgement until our staff gets to work with him though.

Moreover, it's good we got a potential FOTR guy without moving Cabrera. I guess Antonetti is still down to ship him though if we get a favorable offer. Hopefully we can move him for another high end prospect since his next contract wont be here and Lindor could be ready by '14.

On a side note have you read any news on levon Washington?
What does Fellowship of the Ring have to do with baseball?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nobodyinparticular again."

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:49 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I pity you if you fail to see the correlation.

Old 12-12-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Red Sox need to get Masterson back and trade for Bauer... just because I ******* want it to happen.
Old 12-12-2012, 12:13 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Red Sox need to put Rubby De La Rosa in their rotation from the get go. That dude is legit

Also, the Angels are publicly unveiling their FA signings today....and I have no idea why. Last year made sense since they signed the top pitcher and top hitter in FA, wit that hitter being ALBERT PUJOLS.

It's honestly pretty embarrassing that they are doing this for 2 freakin RP, a decent starter(with a bum shoulder) and Joe freakin Blanton. I highly doubt we hear any "Thank you, Arte" chants this time around

Last edited by BloodBrother : 12-12-2012 at 12:16 PM.
BloodBrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I pity you if you fail to see the correlation.
Haha! I'll let you figure out if I actually understood the abbreviation.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Red Sox need to put Rubby De La Rosa in their rotation from the get go. That dude is legit
Do you want Lackey back? Because if not I am sure De La Rosa won't be in the rotation. Morales earned a spot last season when he was lights out for a few spot starts and Dubront was good enough to get another chance. So all that leaves is the beer guzzling Lackey.
Old 12-12-2012, 12:19 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lackey for Wells. Deal!
Old 12-12-2012, 12:34 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Haha! I'll let you figure out if I actually understood the abbreviation.
I knew you got it, I was just messing around too.

Old 12-12-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Fenikz... I think you need to fix this and wear it:

Old 12-12-2012, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

...I know Brown has fallen out of favor a bit but seriously? Alfonso Soriano? This DEFINITELY feels like a RAJ move...

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/blog/jo...fa-outfielders

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:12 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Soriano could still mash. I've never bought into Dom Brown. Dude has a long swing and will get eaten up by fastballs up.
Old 12-12-2012, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Finally looked at the trade details, will the Reds be using Donald as a starter or will he be their utility infielder? I liked him when he was a Phillies prospect.
He pretty much will be taking Miguel Cairo position and just backing up 2B, 3B, SS and emergency OF.

The Reds also got another former Indiana signing Jack Hannahan today.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Donald and Hannahan is such an upgrade over Valdez and Cairo.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Donald and Hannahan is such an upgrade over Valdez and Cairo.
I don't think you could any worse offense wise.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-12-2012, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Fenikz... I think you need to fix this and wear it:

That would violate my trademark and he'd have to give me Paul Goldschmidt as a penalty. But hey, they have Lars Anderson now so it's all good.
Old 12-12-2012, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
That would violate my trademark and he'd have to give me Paul Goldschmidt as a penalty. But hey, they have Lars Anderson now so it's all good.
I love you Borat

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
I see no TM icon on the image thus making your statement false.
Old 12-12-2012, 03:47 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
...I know Brown has fallen out of favor a bit but seriously? Alfonso Soriano? This DEFINITELY feels like a RAJ move...

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/blog/jo...fa-outfielders
Soriano isn't bad at baseball. I have a suspicion Brown will be.

Soriano for pitching please, don't need another 4th outfielder.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:47 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
I don't think you could any worse offense wise.
Well Hannahan and Donald aren't sluggers...
Old 12-12-2012, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
They could both hit a combine .200 and still be better then Cairo and Valdez.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-12-2012, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Cairo hit .187 and had 1 HR and 4 RBI with a 5:1 strikeout to walk ratio.
Valdez hit .202 and 0 HR with 15 RBI and a beastly 4.5:1 strikeout to walk ratio.

So yeah, Hannahan's .244 and 4 HR is a big upgrade over Cairo.

Donald is a slightly more upside Valdez at this point.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote