Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-12-2012, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anyone else made role claims outside of Myself JR and TBW?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:19 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've role and character revealed multiple times. I'm not sure how much that will help us at this point though.
Old 12-12-2012, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I've role and character revealed multiple times. I'm not sure how much that will help us at this point though.
That's right 1x cheat. I have very little doubt you are good atm.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 12-12-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Broth, you only had one night of investigating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stepping out for a bit. I feel it would be best if everyone gave us 1-2 names(3 max) that they are willing to vote for with reasons and we can try and agree on one. I will do the same when I get back. We can't keep having days drag out and we need to get on the same page if we want to win.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
So Broth, you only had one night of investigating?
That is correct. Todd died last night so I've only had one night to investigate.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 12-12-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TBW stole from JR a couple nights ago, if he really was bad, he would have killed JR a long time ago. And he didnt reveal JR as a doctor for a couple days. I dont think he is evil.
Old 12-12-2012, 03:45 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
TBW stole from JR a couple nights ago, if he really was bad, he would have killed JR a long time ago. And he didnt reveal JR as a doctor for a couple days. I dont think he is evil.
QFT

He has been holding on to this information. Why would the Godfather leave the Doctor alive and kill a townie?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 12-12-2012, 03:51 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Huge dick move revealing the doctor. Now JR has a huge target on his back and he is probably going to get killed tonight....good, good move.

unvote CMD

Vote TBW

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Stepping out for a bit. I feel it would be best if everyone gave us 1-2 names(3 max) that they are willing to vote for with reasons and we can try and agree on one. I will do the same when I get back. We can't keep having days drag out and we need to get on the same page if we want to win.
Who I won't vote for:
OSU
TBW
JRD
Snicho

Who I Definitely Would Vote For:
Vikes- His voting record is not good. He has been laying low all game.

Vidae- Every second, I get more and more convinced he is the Godfather. Scott Wright would be the perfect safeclaim for the GF because we all assume if anyone is in the game, it has to be the owner of the site.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-12-2012, 03:55 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

My God Vikes, TBW is good. He knew I was the doctor yesterday. Why not kill me last night if he is evil?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-12-2012, 03:56 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not evil. And Shane (SP) can't be a safeclaim for the Mafia, but the owner of the site could be?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'm not evil. And Shane (SP) can't be a safeclaim for the Mafia, but the owner of the site could be?
SP is next on my list.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-12-2012, 03:59 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Also, a while ago you hinted at having a night action (or at least said you weren't a townie) yet you haven't given any information.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-12-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My list would be SP, or Broth, or Vidae, or Deep. But I dunno really. I have to do a presentation for uni in 45 mins, so im not really focusing on this thread.
Old 12-12-2012, 04:22 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Updated Vote count. Broth and Snicho haven't voted:

With 10 players remained, 6 are needed for a majority

TheBoyWonder (5) - CMD, vidae, Deep, OSU, TBW

CashMoneyDrew (1) - vikes

Vikes (2) - jrdrylie, SuperPacker

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-12-2012, 04:26 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

unvote: TBW
Old 12-12-2012, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

I just don't think TBW makes sense. And in saying that I think we should take a look at the people that did vote him. Who else hasn't role revealed? Have we got anything from deep yet?
Old 12-12-2012, 04:47 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh people this is poor. I really dislike how vidae has played this. An earlier post he mafe stood out to me, when he said for the person who won the trivia to pick a good target. But the GF and SK would both be bulletproof. If a good person has the kill and uses it are ******* ********.

Another thing, I think it was pretty obvious fron yesterday that JR was the doctor. TBW could easily be the mafia gf/role cop though. If I had to bet i'd say those two are evil.
unvote: vikes_28

im on my useless phone so its kindahard to post atm

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:50 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also TBW, you say i've done nothing, but i dont have a role to use. Take away your 'role' and youd have about 10 posts which would just be voting and agreeing.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-12-2012, 04:55 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
didn't realize this

unvote TBW

sorry TBW

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I think that there has been a conscious effort by the mafia in this game to eliminate those that were leaders of discussion up until this point. Not that this is a new strategy, but I think it has worked pretty well for them up until this point. Unfortunately we're down to the wire here and there is only a couple of guys left who have been consistently active: jrdrylie and Vidae. I think one of these two is the godfather. I don't like the way Vidae has jumped on and off bandwagons in this game. Especially recently. And if we look at most people's lists currently he seems to be the person that many are suspicious of.
Old 12-12-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Ugh people this is poor. I really dislike how vidae has played this. An earlier post he mafe stood out to me, when he said for the person who won the trivia to pick a good target. But the GF and SK would both be bulletproof. If a good person has the kill and uses it are ******* ********.
I've seen a ton of games where the SK or GF haven't been bulletproof. And if TBW is right about there being more than one Mafia member left then only one or both of them might not be bulletproof.

And I didn't know that TBW targeted Jr TWO nights ago, I thought it was last night.

unvote : TBW

I still don't think he's 100% in the clear, but he's less suspicious to me than CMD or Deep are.

Old 12-12-2012, 05:01 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I think that there has been a conscious effort by the mafia in this game to eliminate those that were leaders of discussion up until this point. Not that this is a new strategy, but I think it has worked pretty well for them up until this point. Unfortunately we're down to the wire here and there is only a couple of guys left who have been consistently active: jrdrylie and Vidae. I think one of these two is the godfather. I don't like the way Vidae has jumped on and off bandwagons in this game. Especially recently. And if we look at most people's lists currently he seems to be the person that many are suspicious of.
I haven't jumped off and on bandwagons at all. I've been leading a lot of the discussions this entire game.

If I'm suspicious of someone I go for it, I don't sit around on my hands and wait. It usually gets people to talk too. That has been my goal, and it has worked. And I do think it's kind of funny how people can justify any behavior in these games as long as it fits what they want it to fit. If someone is inactive, they're laying low. If someone is posting a lot and active, they must be mafia.

I don't believe Jr is evil. I know I'm not evil. We're just active posters.

Old 12-12-2012, 05:07 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

So vidae thinks its worth the risk of killing a good person because of the slim chances that there are 8 mafia members.
vote: vidae
i'd be shocked if he wasnt an evil bastard!

RIP themaninblack