Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-12-2012, 06:08 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
So vidae thinks its worth the risk of killing a good person because of the slim chances that there are 8 mafia members.

i'd be shocked if he wasnt an evil bastard!
Uh, what? I never said that.. I never said anything close to that. What are you talking about?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:09 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CMD you make a great point about the killing of active people.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:12 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Right now my top 2 are vikes and SP and I think Deep is the SK.

vikes voting record is strange to say the least. He voted for 2 good people and on days we lynched mafia members he didn't even vote. SP's strong defense of ATL still sticks with me as suspicious and Shane seems like the perfect safeclaim, especially for the GF.

I am willing to vote for any of these 3, can the town agree with me on any of them? Snicho and jr both seem to be able to get on board with SP, while one is suspicious of deep and another of vikes. Can we reach a consensus on one of these 3?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:13 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could get behind a SP lynch. I'm getting tired of him making stuff up about me to try to get me lynched. He has done it for days now.

I could see Deep being the SK but I could see anyone being the SK. Deep has barely posted so it's hard to figure anything out about him that way.

Old 12-12-2012, 06:25 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vidae is the only person i'm voting for.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-12-2012, 06:26 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

There it is folks, SuperPacker, the Mafia legend. He's like a mini Gonzo!

Old 12-12-2012, 06:30 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

We have no information to go on anymore, so we have to go with our guts here. Since most of you are 100% certain TBW is good, I'll go with my next most suspicious person.

I'll cast my vote now in the hopes of actually hitting a Mafia member. Deep has 25 posts and has barely contributed at all. I could see him laying low as the SK or a member of the Mafia very easily.

vote : Deep

Old 12-12-2012, 06:33 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Deep always plays like this. Whether he's evil or not.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-12-2012, 06:34 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Deep always plays like this. Whether he's evil or not.
No he doesn't. He's never THIS inactive. I have more posts in the last three pages than he has had all game.

Old 12-12-2012, 06:36 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Something I want to hear from Vidae. You said you said a night action earlier in the game (at least you said you weren't a townie). Do you have any information to give about this action?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:37 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know what the hell to do anymore. i think it's been tossed around several times already but there really is just nothing to go off of, we can believe everyone but trust no one. At this point we could all vote for each other and get no where.

unvote TBW

Vote coming later

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:38 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Something I want to hear from Vidae. You said you said a night action earlier in the game (at least you said you weren't a townie). Do you have any information to give about this action?
I said I wasn't a townie but I never said I had a night action. I don't.

Old 12-12-2012, 06:41 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post

Vote coming later[/b]
I almost want to vote to lynch you just for this.
Old 12-12-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 10 players remained, 6 are needed for a majority

TheBoyWonder (2) - CMD, Deep,

Vidae (2) – TBW, SuperPacker

Vikes (2) - jrdrylie

Deep (1) - vidae

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly Vidae and SP are the top two on my list I say we go with one of them and hope that the other didn't win the trivia challenge.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:16 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Killing me would be a mistake but we've made so many mistakes as a town that it would just be another on the pile.

Old 12-12-2012, 07:17 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I unvoted TBW, Shane. Gonna go with my gut on this one. Play just doesn't sit right with me up to now.

lynch: Vidae
Old 12-12-2012, 07:17 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So right now there have been 5(me, snicho, jr, broth, vidae) of us that said we are suspicious of/ok voting for SP. Can we just all agree on that then and get rid of him? Right now he is our biggest suspicion and at worst we off a townie, with nothing else to go off of, we might as well lynch him.

vote: SP

Old 12-12-2012, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll go with CMD on this one.

Lynch Vidae

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:26 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

You're making a mistake but good luck nonetheless. I hope you guys find the last evil people and win.. at least then I can say that my side won.

Old 12-12-2012, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can get behind this Vidae lynch, something just isnt right about him.

Vote: Vidae
Old 12-12-2012, 07:31 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I said I wasn't a townie but I never said I had a night action. I don't.
Interesting. I have an idea of what you could be, but it would mean you would have a lot of information you have not told us yet.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 12-12-2012, 07:32 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Interesting. I have an idea of what you could be, but it would mean you would have a lot of information you have not told us yet.
I have told the town all the information I've had, every day. It isn't my fault people didn't want to follow me.

Anyway, gunna go eat dinner. Good luck the rest of the way guys!

Old 12-12-2012, 07:41 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

I don't really recall getting any information from you.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-12-2012, 07:42 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
What do you think he could be?