Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-12-2012, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Kolb to the IR, Lindley named starter

4-0 to 0-12, truly an amazing feat
Fantasy goldmine. IF you own the Lions this week or the Bears next week it could be paydirt. xD
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:32 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-could-expand/

Oh Goodell....this is on the heels of the ludicrous kickoff replacement.

One thing I hate about other sports but like about the NFL is that the playoffs are more exclusive. In the NBA or NHL where 16 teams make it in, you end up with bottom seeds that are just terrible.
Old 12-12-2012, 05:56 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post

One thing I hate about other sports but like about the NFL is that the playoffs are more exclusive. In the NBA or NHL where 16 teams make it in, you end up with bottom seeds that are just terrible.
No me gusta

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:10 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Patriots fans. They think that their team is the best yet dont realize that NE and SF are basically the same - they both LOSE to the Giants. But at least the 49ers didnt lose to them in the Super Bowl....TWICE!!! Hahahaha.

Those games were awesome. Overrated Patriots getting shutdown by the 9-7 Giants twice. Granted, Giants beat the 49ers too but at least it wasnt in the Super Bowl...TWICE!!!

As for Gronkowski, he's overrated. One good season and everyone thinks he's great. Subtract Brady and he becomes just another average TE.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:15 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I thought I disliked Tagliabue, and then Goodell took over.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:15 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Where did I say that? What were the exact words? Do you have a quote? Find where you believe I implied Davis was the better of the two tight ends. I don't remember pushing that notion. I remember you mentioned that you thought Davis was a great tight end, but it wasn't a close between the two players and that Gronkowski does everything better. I disagreed with that opinion. Weeks later we're still here.
On the first page of the of the thread that started this all

Razor said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Tony Gonzales!? Not to come off as a massive homer, but Gronkowski has to be the ultimate TE ever. I can't think of a better TE tbh. Perfect build and athleticism to go with his brute strength and football IQ. Add the work ethic and that's the prototype.
To which you responded:
Quote:
Vernon Davis baby.
Then I laughed at you, you made up the term "night and day" and the whole thing devolved from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Well I've outgrown it. It's not a "persecution complex" as it is I'm repeatedly lumped into a childish "woah it's the internetz" joke that I wasn't even a part of. It'd get old it you were in my position, too.

If people have a problem with Ness... get at Ness. If you have a problem with abadonn... get at him. If you have an issue with something I've posted, address it.

This constant lumping of "49ers fans" this and "49ers fans" that is not only wrought of hyperbole, it's darn near an outright fallacy.

I've never once, in my thousands of posts personally mocked an individual let alone an entire fanbase in one general swoop.
Fair enough, I generally lump a generic term 49ers fan when talking about Ness/Abbadon/Vaf-ya since it's easier than saying all those names individually. I don't mean to disparage posters like Borat, Brent, or you. I understand that the jokes wear on you, it's the same way that Abaddon/Ness's homerism wears on everyone here. I would like nothing more than to have a some good 9ers discussion because I genuinely like a lot of guys on that team, but when certain fans can't go 2 seconds without over pimping their own guys, some of us are going to make jokes to deal with it.

And yes it's 100% our fault for starting it this week. We're playing you guys, so why not?

Last edited by cmarq83 : 12-12-2012 at 06:21 PM.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:17 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I feel like Goodell is becoming like a cartoon villain at this point. Can the guy do anything that doesn't immediately piss off virtually everyone?
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:27 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
I feel like Goodell is becoming like a cartoon villain at this point. Can the guy do anything that doesn't immediately piss off virtually everyone?
There needs to be some sort of petition demanding his resignation.
Old 12-12-2012, 06:47 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Fantasy goldmine. IF you own the Lions this week or the Bears next week it could be paydirt. xD
Just picked up the Lions D this morning. Great news!
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
On the first page of the of the thread that started this all

Razor said:

To which you responded:

Then I laughed at you, you made up the term "night and day" and the whole thing devolved from there.
And that still doesn't constitute me implying that Davis was the better player than Gronkowski. The three worded answer that I responded to Razor with was pretty facetious in it's nature to begin with, which is why it was so short. When the conversation got real, which was essentially in my first reply to you, I said he was a good alternative. Then you proceeded to say your rhetoric about Davis not being in the league and doing everything worse than Gronkowski, which I disagreed with. Sorry for the confusion.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
I love Patriots fans. They think that their team is the best yet dont realize that NE and SF are basically the same - they both LOSE to the Giants. But at least the 49ers didnt lose to them in the Super Bowl....TWICE!!! Hahahaha.

Those games were awesome. Overrated Patriots getting shutdown by the 9-7 Giants twice. Granted, Giants beat the 49ers too but at least it wasnt in the Super Bowl...TWICE!!!

As for Gronkowski, he's overrated. One good season and everyone thinks he's great. Subtract Brady and he becomes just another average TE.
Ha ha, ha ha, ha ha.

As far as I'm concerned, this whole thing had gotten to a joke stage, and I know I was posting pretty much in jest, in fact the first post in this thread said I was trolling.

But Its not just Pats fans who think this debate is ridiculous. I would be willing to bet if you polled 100 people at least 90 of them would take Gronk as their #1 TE, and those who don't woulddnt pick Davis. And it has nothing to Brady. Gronk benefits from playing with Brady, but Gronk would be successful anywhere

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:45 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't even know what comments I have made that make me such a homer. I mean, the thing I guess I am well-known for is the Shaun Hill comments but Hill hasn't been on the 49ers in years.

Last edited by abaddon41_80 : 12-12-2012 at 08:47 PM.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People on this board are lunatics. Hard to tell who is trolling, who is under 12, or who is just that far below average intelligence.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:08 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
People on this board are lunatics. Hard to tell who is trolling, who is under 12, or who is just that far below average intelligence.
Clearly SP, is both.
Old 12-12-2012, 11:50 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't really have a problem with the playoffs expanding. If these low seeded teams are so bad then just beat them. Problem solved. Losing the bye week doesn't really matter to me, it's not as big of an advantage as a lot of people think.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:08 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Playoffs expanding is terrible. Makes getting into the playoffs not an accomplishment. As of now, only NFL and MLB teams can claim any pride in making the playoffs. And in baseball it's almost too rare. Maybe that's just my team though.

But half the league making the playoffs is a joke. I know Goodell wants real football to be like fantasy football but this is dumb.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:37 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Playoffs expanding is terrible. Makes getting into the playoffs not an accomplishment. As of now, only NFL and MLB teams can claim any pride in making the playoffs. And in baseball it's almost too rare. Maybe that's just my team though.

But half the league making the playoffs is a joke. I know Goodell wants real football to be like fantasy football but this is dumb.
I'd prefer more teams make it to the playoffs. I couldn't care less if "getting into the playoffs" was an accomplishment. I love the playoff format -- the feeling of "win or go home". If I get to watch more teams go through that emotion, I'll be happier.

The only way more playoff games can hurt is if it makes the regular season less valuable. I don't think adding 2 or 4 more teams would change that though.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:43 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Almost 1/3 of the teams make the playoffs. I think that's enough and the feeling of the tournament being mutually exclusive is more appealing I think.

Quote:
Old 12-13-2012, 06:36 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Looks like that Wes Welker thread vanished. Usually the threads just get locked, but they really wanted to sweep that one under the rug. Weird.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 12-13-2012 at 06:53 AM.
Old 12-13-2012, 08:33 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Pretty much what this guy said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:39 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not to mention ginger wants to make the game safer yet at every chance he tries to add more games.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:42 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
I'd prefer more teams make it to the playoffs. I couldn't care less if "getting into the playoffs" was an accomplishment. I love the playoff format -- the feeling of "win or go home". If I get to watch more teams go through that emotion, I'll be happier.

The only way more playoff games can hurt is if it makes the regular season less valuable. I don't think adding 2 or 4 more teams would change that though.
It would make the playoff games less valuable. The giants already barely have to go over .500 to make it in, with two or four more teams gettting in I don't think we'd ever see the giants go over .500 again. Which will eventually lead us to have our first 11-9 superbowl champion

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:48 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't wait till this season is over....well mostly on DC.

This season will go down with the Packers Injurrizzzz,

But what do we call it?

Alex Smith is Eli...but he got benched?
Shaun Hill top 20?
49ers Player A vs B
Old 12-13-2012, 10:49 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Looks like that Wes Welker thread vanished. Usually the threads just get locked, but they really wanted to sweep that one under the rug. Weird.
It did have some note worthy stuff....though I don't know how it took off after.
Old 12-13-2012, 11:01 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post

If you want the NBA, you can have the NBA. But it basically turns the regular season into a bunch of meaningless games.