Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-12-2012, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jr have you claimed a person yet? I believe you as a doctor im just curious as to who you are, unless I missed that?
Old 12-12-2012, 06:48 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
What do you think he could be?
Well, there is a role, I believe it is called Mayor but I might be mistaken. They don't have a night action but they do receive results of investigations. Maybe Scott could do something similar. Maybe he receives scouting reports or prospect tapes? But if this were true, he would have information (such as the results of Rob's night actions possibly) that has not been revealed yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:48 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
Jr have you claimed a person yet? I believe you as a doctor im just curious as to who you are, unless I missed that?
Well, since my role is already out, no harm in saying who I am. I is Renji.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay cool thanks Jr.

Vidae, has been suspicious for a while now, he is acting like his has the towns best interest at heart, but it just seems fake. OSU change your vote so we can end this day.
Old 12-12-2012, 06:56 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Well, there is a role, I believe it is called Mayor but I might be mistaken. They don't have a night action but they do receive results of investigations. Maybe Scott could do something similar. Maybe he receives scouting reports or prospect tapes? But if this were true, he would have information (such as the results of Rob's night actions possibly) that has not been revealed yet.
You hit it pretty close, but it's not exactly like that. You are close though. And like I said, I've shared everything that has mattered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
Okay cool thanks Jr.

Vidae, has been suspicious for a while now, he is acting like his has the towns best interest at heart, but it just seems fake. OSU change your vote so we can end this day.
I've been suspicious for a while? How would you know? You've barely played this game. And nothing I've done or said has been fake.

Just remember when I die to look at SP and Snicho, both of whom are pushing hard for others to vote for me to lynch me. Remember those two names.

And now I'm off to dinner! Good luck guys!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 12-12-2012 at 06:59 PM. Reason: typos
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
You hit it pretty close, but it's not exactly like that. You are close though.

I've been suspicious for a while? How would you know? You've barely played this game. And nothing I've done or said has been fake.

Just remember when I die to look at SP and Snicho, both of whom are pushing hard for others to vote for me to lynch me. Remember those two names.

And now I'm off to dinner! Good luck guys!
Please, Ive hardly been here? Ive been following the whole time. I dont feel the need to post unless I have something to say.

And this is classic mafia... "make sure you watch so and so after I die they are pushing for my death, youll regret killing me etc etc etc"...

Yes you have been suspicious, your playing differently to normal good Vidae. And I dont trust a word you say, you do not sound sincere at all
Old 12-12-2012, 07:02 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess we finally reached a consensus

unvote SP

vote Vidae

even though I don't feel like vidae is the best choice, it seems like everyone else has decided he is. SP will still be my number 1 suspicion tomorrow with vikes and Deep

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 10 players remained, 6 are needed for a majority

Vidae (6) – TBW, SuperPacker, CMD, Broth, Snicho, OSU

TheBoyWonder (1) - Deep,

Vikes (2) - jrdrylie

Deep (1) - vidae

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The crowd spies vidae and begins to surround him. He shrugs his shoulders and seems to just let it happen. As they tear him apart, they are horrified at the sight!

Vidae (KeakDaSneak posing as Scott Wright: Godfather) has been killed

Send in night actions!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-13-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

As the forum wakes up, they are excited after killing the Godfather and feel victory is near! They are saddened to find their fallen friend sarf. At first, his wrists appeared to be slit, but there was a bullet hole in his head indicating the kill.

Cashmoneydrew (Sarf: 1 time cheat/Miller) has been killed

What may be the more troubling death is Renji who has been protecting the forum members throughout the game. His eyes had exploded out of his head and ears were completely blown off.

Jrdrylie (Reni: Doctor) has been killed.

With 7 people remaining, 4 are needed for a majority

NO MORE SPORTS CHALLENGES!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-13-2012, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My investigation shows SP is with the town.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:25 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jesus christ that took forever

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:27 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Snicho has been crazy inactive. Seems like he is laying low and not trying to create too much banter. vote snicho

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 12-13-2012, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With that said I thinkk that OSU is the top guy on my list I hope to see what TBW has to say.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 12-13-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

With 7 people remaining, 4 are needed for a majority

Vikes (1) - OSU

Follow Me on Twitter!

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 12-13-2012 at 05:04 PM.
Old 12-13-2012, 04:46 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
My investigation shows SP is with the town.
Between this and his attack of vidae I am no longer suspicious of SP. Vikes and Deep are my 2 top targets. There is no doubt in my mind that they are the final 2. Vikes voting history is just weird and Deep has been fishy all game.

Vote lynch vikes

Also broth, care to explain why you are suspicious of me after I have been cleared?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:47 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its between Broth and Deep.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Between this and his attack of vidae I am no longer suspicious of SP. Vikes and Deep are my 2 top targets. There is no doubt in my mind that they are the final 2. Vikes voting history is just weird and Deep has been fishy all game.

Vote lynch vikes

Also broth, care to explain why you are suspicious of me after I have been cleared?
Wait you were cleared? By who when?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 12-13-2012, 04:48 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vikes was tracked by Woot wasnt he? He cant be the SK.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-13-2012, 05:01 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Snicho - The other mason.

OSU - Gifted Gonzo. You havent gifted anyone else have you?

Vikes - Someone find the quote about him being tracked. I'm on my phone and it takes about 2 years to do anything.

TBW - Could be the final Mafia I guess. Getting his info from the evil vidae. He cant be the SK though.

Broth - Claims to be back-up investigator.

Deep - Nowhere to be seen. What did he say his role was again?

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-13-2012, 05:01 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

I was indeed tracked by woot and I did nothing. We took out the godfather so that rules that out like people were trying to assume.

I think with how snicho has been so quiet all game he is trying to lay low and not say much. I think that he or deep are the serial killers. so for me it's between snicho and deep.

unvote snicho

I would like to hear from both of them good reasons for not having my vote.

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 12-13-2012, 05:08 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I stole a black sock from SP. Does that make sense for Shane?

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:15 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

I have no idea.

Vikes, TBW, Deep and Broth could all be the last Mafia. But only Deep and Broth could be both the SK and Mafia. I think it makes sense to kill either of them first

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-13-2012, 05:18 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only reason to suspect me is inactivity, which is fair, to an extent.

Except for the fact that I'm always inactive. And had finals this week. And had three articles to write this week.

It's been a ****** week for me, and I've hardly been available at all. I'm diab, and I'm not evil.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
I was indeed tracked by woot and I did nothing. We took out the godfather so that rules that out like people were trying to assume.

I think with how snicho has been so quiet all game he is trying to lay low and not say much. I think that he or deep are the serial killers. so for me it's between snicho and deep.

unvote snicho

I would like to hear from both of them good reasons for not having my vote.
This is a joke right? Ive been crazy inactive? I have more posts then you. By this reasoning we should all be voting for you. This is the most opinionated youve been the whole game. Your obviously scrambling.