Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-07-2012, 03:01 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
How close do you have to be to hack the enemy care package? I always see that you can do it from a distance, but I haven't been able to hack them from anything that could be called distance. I usually have to get close enough to where I'm around other enemies and pretty much always get killed.
I guess it'd be kinda difficult to explain the distance, but i've been able to do it at a comfortable distance, as long as you have a clear view of it. Also, if you run fast hands, i believe you can hack it quicker.
Old 12-07-2012, 05:14 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
the irony oh the irony
There's a big difference between 1st and 4th Prestige brah.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:42 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like it's taken me way longer to get through this second prestige than it did the first. I'm level 50 right now.
Old 12-08-2012, 12:05 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I was playing today this after noon sometime. And I get my first air drop for the game and some douche bag from my team steals my care package. I so wanted to kill'em but I wasn't in hardcore.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's so annoying when people choose the same map two rounds in a row.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, especially if it's Hijacked. I don't like that map much anymore.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:31 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I haven't played CTF on Hijacked yet, but it was a ton of fun until everyone realized you could spawn trap pretty badly on it. Then it got annoying if you weren't with a full squad.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:38 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I haven't even touched CTF yet. Is it that good? Seems like that's what you're always playing.

I'm usually just playing Domination..
Old 12-09-2012, 10:45 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Well, Treyarch shat the bed by not adding more HC game modes. Only game modes i play in this one are HC SnD, HC CTF and now HC KC. I wish they had HC Domination like in MW3 :(
Old 12-09-2012, 11:19 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why isn't Nuketown added to MP?Or am I missing something?
Old 12-10-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Why isn't Nuketown added to MP?Or am I missing something?
It has it's own game mode/room or whatever you wanna call it. Which mixes up game modes, and boards along with Nuketown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:12 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

OK I didn't know it had its own section. What is the point of that then?We would of been better to use in all the maps on MP. oh well. How do I find it ?
Old 12-10-2012, 06:17 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

You only have it if you preordered the game, I think.

Some other copies might have it though, I don't know... If you did, there would be an insert thing with the booklet that says Nuketown 2025 on it..
Old 12-10-2012, 06:32 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

I meant inside the game.The game I bought at best buy had a code for it.Maybe it wasn't real I dunno.I will go look for it.But I think servers are down right now.
Old 12-11-2012, 10:43 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:36 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Not really. And that's why you should play HC :D
Old 12-11-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Not really. And that's why you should play HC :D
I don't actually play CoD, I just saw that and thought a few of you would get a kick out of it.

JEEZ METSOX, SORRY FOR TRYING TO BRING SOME LAUGHS INTO THIS THREAD!!!!

Old 12-11-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I don't actually play CoD, I just saw that and thought a few of you would get a kick out of it.

JEEZ METSOX, SORRY FOR TRYING TO BRING SOME LAUGHS INTO THIS THREAD!!!!
Vid, don't make me bring Jamaal back to Texas. Don't make me do it.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:46 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I hate when that happens. Or I think I'm safe around a corner and get killed, or I'm waiting for someone to turn a corner and I shoot first but somehow I get killed, and on the killcam I don't get a shot off at all.. So very frustrating.

By the way, have any of you guys got a hang if knifing yet? I just completely miss so much.. I don't know what the deal is. Sometimes I'll play One in the Chamber and we get like three guys having a tard knife fight. Everyone is swinging at each other and missing, and running around in circles for like 30 seconds.. it's crazy..
Old 12-11-2012, 05:48 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Vid, don't make me bring Jamaal back to Texas. Don't make me do it.
You wouldn't dare..

Old 12-12-2012, 07:28 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:11 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I've played a good amount of zombies.. never happened to me before.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:25 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Anybody wanna hook me up with the 48 hr XBL pass that came with the game? My XBL is out and payday is till next week :/ +rep forever
Old 12-17-2012, 06:44 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved most the other COD's but this one not so much. I just haven't gotten into it much not really sure. I will say this though the spawns are worst ever out of all the CODs. Although in other CODs they weren't very good either.

Zombies are fun but all the fire in the ground is just beyond ******* annoying. I also hate how they don't have level reached leaderboards like before. Although douches will hack them .

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 07:08 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I played this a lot the first two weeks.. but the last couple weeks I've barely played at all. I don't know why.. it's still fun and everything, but I just don't feel the urge to play. I think I'm just tired of getting killed so damn much dammit.