Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-13-2012, 05:23 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well actually i'm pretty certain vikes is the last Mafia.

Does anyone else have any thoughts maybe?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Snicho - The other mason.

OSU - Gifted Gonzo. You havent gifted anyone else have you?

Vikes - Someone find the quote about him being tracked. I'm on my phone and it takes about 2 years to do anything.

TBW - Could be the final Mafia I guess. Getting his info from the evil vidae. He cant be the SK though.

Broth - Claims to be back-up investigator.

Deep - Nowhere to be seen. What did he say his role was again?
OK so
Gonzo was confirmed to be gifted correct?
I remember Woot saying that Vikes took no action night 1 so unless the mafia has a backup role then I'll say vikes is safe to consider good.

TBW - was confirmed pro town by me.

Broth = Hines pubestache extraordinaire

Deep - ????

Snicho - Mason? did anyone confirm that snicho was masoned either Fenikz or CMD?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:39 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
Vikes did nothing last night btw. He is innocent.

Here you go.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty sure i am at least the only Townie left. I have stated several times that I am BOE. I love all my fellow townies and I would never do anything to harm them.

And also, woot tracked me in the middle of the game...it was day 3 or 4 when he tracked me.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 12-13-2012, 05:44 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah so vikes isn't the SK.

One of Broth or Deep has to be the SK.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-13-2012, 05:44 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SP get out of here with that. I'm clearly good. There was only one kill last night so there's only the SK left unless they deliberately didn't kill which is actually smart, but unlikely this late in the game. So we know I'm not the SK. We also know someone who's claiming townie is lying with how long it took to get through the night. My two guesses are SP and Deep. I'm gonna assume it's SP since he was the only one brought in to replace an inactive. Plus, Shane would make himself the SK.
vote: SuperPacker

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:45 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

I think Shane and Diabsoule could be great safeclaims for a mafia or SK. So i am sorry for calling you out snicho... /me mounts snicho.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 12-13-2012, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
SP get out of here with that. I'm clearly good. There was only one kill last night so there's only the SK left unless they deliberately didn't kill which is actually smart, but unlikely this late in the game. So we know I'm not the SK. We also know someone who's claiming townie is lying with how long it took to get through the night. My two guesses are SP and Deep. I'm gonna assume it's SP since he was the only one brought in to replace an inactive. Plus, Shane would make himself the SK.
vote: SuperPacker
I investigated SP he is clean unless GF powers transfer.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 12-13-2012, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well actually i'm pretty certain vikes is the last Mafia.

Does anyone else have any thoughts maybe?
I agree with this.

Can we also discuss why it took so freaking long for this thread to re-open, indicates that someone with an action took there bloody sweet time. Sure could be my with the whole time difference thing. But I'm a mason and have no role. So who could have made us wait? Possibly the Brit, as I have no idea what your time zone is like... Or maybe it was the inactives i.e. Vikes or Deep. But I think the two people we need to take a look into more is Vikes and Deep. One of them has to go.
Old 12-13-2012, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
I think Shane and Diabsoule could be great safeclaims for a mafia or SK. So i am sorry for calling you out snicho... /me mounts snicho.
Im Commie, and im sorry, but he is kind of a big deal around here. So he isnt a safeclaim.
Old 12-13-2012, 05:50 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

You agreeing with SP doesn't solve anything as he changed his mind. I've been investigated and i'm clean. i'm a ******* townie!

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 12-13-2012, 05:51 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

When were you investigated vikes? You werent.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-13-2012, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Vote Deep

It seems like the best option at this point

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 12-13-2012, 05:53 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
When were you investigated vikes? You werent.
Lol, i quoted the post where woot said i was innocent. Thanks.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 12-13-2012, 05:53 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

There was only one kill last night?! WTF AM I READING?!

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-13-2012, 05:54 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
As the forum wakes up, they are excited after killing the Godfather and feel victory is near! They are saddened to find their fallen friend sarf. At first, his wrists appeared to be slit, but there was a bullet hole in his head indicating the kill.

Cashmoneydrew (Sarf: 1 time cheat/Miller) has been killed

What may be the more troubling death is Renji who has been protecting the forum members throughout the game. His eyes had exploded out of his head and ears were completely blown off.

Jrdrylie (Reni: Doctor) has been killed.

With 7 people remaining, 4 are needed for a majority

NO MORE SPORTS CHALLENGES!
two kills.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, I'm stupid, I only thought jr was dead. In this case SP could very well be the new GF, but I'm thinking OSU or Deep are the SK.

Compliments of TACKLE

TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

I'm reading on my phone, that was my bad.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-13-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Quote:
You weren't investigated. You were tracked. And being tracked hardly clears you. You may not have used your role that night. There could be many reasons. The fact is, you never ever voted for a mafia guy, and now your scrambling.
Old 12-13-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Omfg.

He tracked you. All that proves is that you didn't do anything. ******* idiot. You could easily the last Mafia goon.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-13-2012, 06:00 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Wow, I'm stupid, I only thought jr was dead. In this case SP could very well be the new GF, but I'm thinking OSU or Deep are the SK.
Since when can an SK gift something? Also, vikes not doing anything the one night he was tracked doesn't clear him from being mafia, only from being the SK. I still think he is the last mafia member with SP or Deep as the SK. There are 7 left, most likely only 1 mafia and the sk and 4 of us have been cleared. This shouldn't be that hard people

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is literally no doubt in my mind that vikes is the last mafia. Look at his voting history, tell me it's not suspicious.

O and broth, what exactly did you find out about your investigation of SP. You found out he is town aligned or did nothing last night? Please be specific cause this is big. And snicho, what exactly did you say your role/character is?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 06:08 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Alright then I think SP's good. That means vikes and Deep are the bad ones. Let's take out the SK first.

unvote: SP
Vote: Deep

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-13-2012, 06:10 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

I gave you vidae ffs people. TBW was about to be lynched and I gave you vidae.

Broth has done nothing to prove he's good and neither has Deep. I'm 50/50 on which is the SK. And then the last Mafia is between those two and Vikes and TBW. It all comes down to who wecthink is most likely to be against the town. I've already said i'm confident iVikesn being mafia. More so than Deep or Broth being the SK.

So i guess..

vote: vikes_28

Everyone elses input was appreciated.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-13-2012, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
There is literally no doubt in my mind that vikes is the last mafia. Look at his voting history, tell me it's not suspicious.

O and broth, what exactly did you find out about your investigation of SP. You found out he is town aligned or did nothing last night? Please be specific cause this is big. And snicho, what exactly did you say your role/character is?
Im Comahan, I was masoned with Fenikz (Draftguru). I had no night action other then being able to discuss things at night with Fenikz. My day action is to post something scifi/fantasy each day. I would rather we take out Vikes first.