Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-13-2012, 11:17 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Who do I start?

Dalton vs. Eagles
Cam vs. Chargers
Freeman vs. Saints

I have Doug Martin also so I'm nervous to put all my playoff eggs into the TB offense even though it's against that Saints D. Don't ask how I got all 3 of those QB's.
Cam. He's finally playing like the guy you drafted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Matt Ryan vs NYG or Josh Freeman vs NO

David Wilson vs ATL or Jacquizz Rodgers vs NYG

Chris Givens vs MIN or Randall Cobb vs CHI

It's week 2 of a 2 week playoff matchup, I need to win by 32 this week just to tie.
Wilson and Cobb. Givens will be a nice play if Amendola is out again (and maybe even if not) but there's no way I'd start him over Cobb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
I'd say the best matchup is Hartline vs Jax.
Jacksonville has been decent against WRs the last few weeks (since they were torched by Houston) and Dallas has been pretty bad. Add to that the QB situation and I like Brown better. However, it's definitely close b/c Brown has not lived up to the expectations I had for him, which included more TDs this year.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:25 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
Okay so I have two decisions in a 1 PPR
QB:
Tony Romo v Pit or Andrew Luck @ Houston
FLEX:
Marcel Reece v KC, Lance Moore v TB, T.Y. Hilton @ Houston, Montell Owens @ Miami, LaMichael James @ NE

I am thinking Romo and Montell Owens (assuming MJD doesn't play). What do you guys think?
If Ike Taylor is out again and Bryant plays, I could see playing Romo. It's tough to ignore the great matchup Luck has, though. Unless you really feel like the Texans will drub the Colts in response to their Monday night beating, I really can't see the sense in benching Luck. He strikes me as the type of kid who will bounce back big, especially with a shot at the division title. Ultimately, I expect big points from that Colts/Texans game based on the way the defenses have played recently.

Owens or Moore. Saints WRs are tough on a week to week basis and I always favor the RB unless it's PPR (and even then I'm likely to favor the RB.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Garcon @ Cle or McFadden vs KC - Non-PPR
Garcon. McFadden just hasn't shown he can be trusted. Though, if RGIII is out I would probably go McFadden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Do you guys like David Wilson or Ahmad Bradshaw better this week? .5 PPR
Wilson. More explosive and out of the doghouse.

Old 12-13-2012, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Im having trouble deciding who to play this week. Out of these guys pick two RBs, Three WRs and a flex. The guys I have bolded I currently have starting

Marshall@GB
Reggie Wayne @ Houston
Nicks @ ATL
Dez @ Pit
Alfred Morris @ Cle
Steven Jackson @ Min
Ryan Mathews @ Car
Bryce Brown @ Cin
Knowshown @ Batlimore
Swap Moreno or Brown for Jackson. And the other for possibly Mathews...
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:40 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Alright fellas, championship week. Defending champ going for second consecutive title.

For my RB2, do I play Frank Gore, Alfred Morris or CJ Spiller?

For me TE, do I play Jermaine Gresham or Vernon Davis?

For my flex, do I play Frank Gore, Alfred Morris, CJ Spiller, Jake Locker or Joe Flacco?
Spiller / Gresham. Spiller has been pretty beastly while splitting carries. It's madness to sit him now. Gresham simply b/c I expect the Patriots to gameplan against Gore and Davis and force the 49ers to win with Kap and the WRs. Which is why I'd sit Gore this week, as much as I'd hate to do it. Play Locker in the prime time MNF matchup. The Jets are a bad football team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Ray Rice is my RB1. Our league is dysfunctional in that we can start 3QBs every week and it's usually in your best interest to do so, as passing TDs count for 6. Basically, QBs rule this league. I'm fortunate in that I have Stafford, Kaepernick, Flacco and Locker to choose from, but it's usually tough to decide whether I want to roll with Frank Gore, Alfred Morris, Joe Flacco or Jake Locker as my flex. I generally start Stafford, Kaepernick, Rice and Spiller, but Spiller gets Seattle this week.

Also, should I look into replacing Stevie Johnson as my WR3? Mike Williams (TB) is out there.
I like Williams, but it's tough to argue he's a better play than Johnson. Stevie will see more targets and opportunity is everything. However, if you're concerned about Spiller vs. Seattle then playing Williams instead of Johnson is a smart move. Plus, I see that Saints / Bucs game as a shootout. Both defenses have been pretty lousy this season. Even with the Saints D playing better it should be a whole lot of passing, whether it's close or catchup by the Bucs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Im having trouble deciding who to play this week. Out of these guys pick two RBs, Three WRs and a flex. The guys I have bolded I currently have starting

Marshall@GB
Reggie Wayne @ Houston
Nicks @ ATL
Dez @ Pit
Alfred Morris @ Cle
Steven Jackson @ Min
Ryan Mathews @ Car
Bryce Brown @ Cin
Knowshown @ Batlimore
I don't see how you can go wrong with any of those WRs. I would, however, play Moreno over Mathews. I'm just not sure why anyone is still clinging to Mathews at this point. He's a marginal starter. Moreno has 38 points in the last 3 games while Mathews has 38 in the last 6 games. (standard scoring)

Old 12-13-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dalton (vs. Philly), RG III (vs. Cleveland), or Big Ben (vs. Dallas)

Rush= 10 yds is 1 pt, 6 pts for TD
Pass= 20 yds is 1 pt, 6 pts for TD, -2 for interceptions

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:04 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blergh. My team this week has very little solidified. I'm sold on nothing besides Doug Martin and probably Jimmy Graham. Options below, with plenty of FA possibilities included. 0.5 ppr.

QB (1): Romo vs. PIT, Schaub vs. IND, Roethlisberger @DAL, Palmer vs. KC

RB (2): Martin @NO, Forte vs. GB, McFadden vs. KC, Murray vs. PIT, Leshoure @ARZ

WR (2) (try not to cringe): Welker vs. SF, Blackmon vs. MIA, Floyd vs. CAR, Manningham @NE, any receiver from Oakland, Miami, St. Louis, or Tennessee except for Denarius Moore.

TE: Graham vs. TB, Witten vs. PIT

W/R/T (1): Witten or leftover running back

K: Hanson

DEF: Green Bay @CHI, Miami vs. JAC, other crappy teams you'd expect on FA
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:16 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

suggestions?

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:31 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
Dalton (vs. Philly), RG III (vs. Cleveland), or Big Ben (vs. Dallas)

Rush= 10 yds is 1 pt, 6 pts for TD
Pass= 20 yds is 1 pt, 6 pts for TD, -2 for interceptions
Dalton has a nice matchup but I just can't see sitting RGIII unless it's clear he's going to be very limited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Blergh. My team this week has very little solidified. I'm sold on nothing besides Doug Martin and probably Jimmy Graham. Options below, with plenty of FA possibilities included. 0.5 ppr.

QB (1): Romo vs. PIT, Schaub vs. IND, Roethlisberger @DAL, Palmer vs. KC

RB (2): Martin @NO, Forte vs. GB, McFadden vs. KC, Murray vs. PIT, Leshoure @ARZ

WR (2) (try not to cringe): Welker vs. SF, Blackmon vs. MIA, Floyd vs. CAR, Manningham @NE, any receiver from Oakland, Miami, St. Louis, or Tennessee except for Denarius Moore.

TE: Graham vs. TB, Witten vs. PIT

W/R/T (1): Witten or leftover running back

K: Hanson

DEF: Green Bay @CHI, Miami vs. JAC, other crappy teams you'd expect on FA
I feel like we'll see a shootout in the Houston/Indy game and would roll the dice with Schaub. Each of those QBs has a strong case for being in your starting lineup, though. I can make said case for whichever guy you like best, if you'd like. ;)

Martin & Forte. Bush is banged up and it sounds like Tice is finally realizing that Forte needs to be fed more. I guess that's why he's an OC again and not a HC anymore.

Welker and . . . lol, yeah, that's pretty horrible. I'd say either Blackmon or Britt if he's on the wire. Britt has the talent and is finally getting the looks from Locker. He had a big week last week and had a TD in each of the two games prior to that. Prime time game against the Jets who are not very good. IDK, that's WR2 selection you have is a

Witten as the flex would be my pick, too. McFadden is not getting enough touches (because he wasn't doing enough with them when he was) and, as much as I like Murray, they just refuse to feed him despite all the numbers showing how much more they win when he is the focus.

Old 12-13-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Heisman
Rookie

Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So for my championship this week:

Pick 1:
Bengals D @ Phi
Patriots D vs. SF

Pick 1:
Dallas Clark @ NO
Vernon Davis @ NE
Brandon Myers vs. KC

Pick 2:
Ahmad Bradshaw @ Atl
David Wilson @ Atl
Jonathan Dwyer @ Dal
Torrey Smith vs. Den
Montell Owens @ Mia

+rep for even small explanations with answers
Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:35 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
suggestions?
One IDP is pointless. Either bump the scores for DST so the position is relevant or add at least one IDP per position (DL/LB/CB/S) so it's worth the time.

Also, start RGIII. (Unless there's pretty clear discussion that he's going to be very limited.)

Old 12-13-2012, 04:42 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisman View Post

Pick 1:
Bengals D @ Phi
Patriots D vs. SF

Pick 1:
Dallas Clark @ NO
Vernon Davis @ NE
Brandon Myers vs. KC

Pick 2:
Ahmad Bradshaw @ Atl
David Wilson @ Atl
Jonathan Dwyer @ Dal
Torrey Smith vs. Den
Montell Owens @ Mia

Bengals. Both DSTs have been on a tear the last few weeks but the Eagles are a stellar matchup. SF plays a ball control style and is much better at protecting the ball and the QB.

TE is a tougher call. While I think NE will gameplan to stop Gore & Davis, I'm not sure the LB core can really handle Davis. It should also be a game that requires 21+ points to win so the 49ers are likely to need to pass a good amount w/Gore being the focus of the Pats D. But, mostly, I just don't trust either of the other TEs you have to be better. NE is the best matchup of the 3 and Davis is the stud.

Wilson and Owens. RBs get more opportunity.

Old 12-13-2012, 05:00 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Dalton has a nice matchup but I just can't see sitting RGIII unless it's clear he's going to be very limited.

I feel like we'll see a shootout in the Houston/Indy game and would roll the dice with Schaub. Each of those QBs has a strong case for being in your starting lineup, though. I can make said case for whichever guy you like best, if you'd like. ;)

Martin & Forte. Bush is banged up and it sounds like Tice is finally realizing that Forte needs to be fed more. I guess that's why he's an OC again and not a HC anymore.

Welker and . . . lol, yeah, that's pretty horrible. I'd say either Blackmon or Britt if he's on the wire. Britt has the talent and is finally getting the looks from Locker. He had a big week last week and had a TD in each of the two games prior to that. Prime time game against the Jets who are not very good. IDK, that's WR2 selection you have is a

Witten as the flex would be my pick, too. McFadden is not getting enough touches (because he wasn't doing enough with them when he was) and, as much as I like Murray, they just refuse to feed him despite all the numbers showing how much more they win when he is the focus.
I agree with you on mostly everything. Much like you could reason me into any of the QB, I can reason myself out of them, haha. Schaub is so hard to trust. He's been on my bench most of the year and I have played him maybe once.

Welker and Blackmon are the only two receivers on my team since Harvin, Amendola, and Bowe got hurt. Not like Bowe was lighting it up, anyway. But I know I will not have decided on McFadden/Witten until gametime. I got DMC on waivers and I'm going to fall into that same trap his owners have been hitting for years.
Old 12-13-2012, 05:12 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
I agree with you on mostly everything. Much like you could reason me into any of the QB, I can reason myself out of them, haha. Schaub is so hard to trust. He's been on my bench most of the year and I have played him maybe once.

Welker and Blackmon are the only two receivers on my team since Harvin, Amendola, and Bowe got hurt. Not like Bowe was lighting it up, anyway. But I know I will not have decided on McFadden/Witten until gametime. I got DMC on waivers and I'm going to fall into that same trap his owners have been hitting for years.
McFadden has been awesome when not broken up until this year. I have him and have followed it close b/c of that. The new regime installed a new system (ZBS instead of power run) and McFadden has been terrible. Their Oline isn't great, but Reece has done very well in the new offense so it's certainly not all on the Oline. The Raiders are throwing a ton, which never helps, but just stay away from McFadden. The only way he is a viable start is if he breaks a long run (always possible) but that's about as smart as expecting a player to score a TD. Without the big run he's a 70 yard guy regardless of how many touches he gets. Witten, on the other hand, gets tons of looks and will continue to get them.

Old 12-13-2012, 05:35 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisman View Post

Pick 1:
Bengals D @ Phi
Patriots D vs. SF

Pick 1:
Dallas Clark @ NO
Vernon Davis @ NE
Brandon Myers vs. KC

Pick 2:
Ahmad Bradshaw @ Atl
David Wilson @ Atl

Jonathan Dwyer @ Dal
Torrey Smith vs. Den
Montell Owens @ Mia

The Patriots defense is excellent at forcing opponents into turnovers and with Kaep he could make some mistakes.

Your TE choice was a toss-up between VD and Myers, but I would go with Myers simply because VD is having trouble being incorporated into the offense. You can't gamble 1 rec for four yards.

Keep an eye on Bradshaw's health. If he is ready to go then start him, but if there is some question about how many reps he will give (like a rep count) I would give the nod to Wilson. Also, Montell Owens I'm sure you know has the start and while he loses a carry every so often to another back, he gets the work. He will get the bulk of the carries and do something with them.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:46 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

I do love Witten, but even with his thousands of targets, he has still managed to score between 8.2 and 8.6 points in four of the last six weeks. That's not a bad sort of consistency, as he has not been below that number in a while, but it's really no different than a 70 yard, 3 catch performance out of McFadden. I know the Steelers have the top pass D in the league, but I'm not sure how I expect that to affect a safety valve like Witten. I absolutely trust Witten more, but this one is going to nag for a while.
Old 12-13-2012, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Heisman
Rookie

Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Bengals. Both DSTs have been on a tear the last few weeks but the Eagles are a stellar matchup. SF plays a ball control style and is much better at protecting the ball and the QB.

TE is a tougher call. While I think NE will gameplan to stop Gore & Davis, I'm not sure the LB core can really handle Davis. It should also be a game that requires 21+ points to win so the 49ers are likely to need to pass a good amount w/Gore being the focus of the Pats D. But, mostly, I just don't trust either of the other TEs you have to be better. NE is the best matchup of the 3 and Davis is the stud.

Wilson and Owens. RBs get more opportunity.
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to FlyingElvis again"

But thanks a ton
Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 06:17 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In a 12 team, keeper league and just got bounced from the playoffs. Thinking of stashing some guys that could be potential breakout options for next year. Any suggestions? Right now I'm thinking of just grabbing some handcuff type guys, because we don't have to submit our keepers until the week before the draft.
Old 12-13-2012, 06:22 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not that he's any good, but there's a decent chance Bilal Powell starts for the Jets at RB next year. Shonn Greene isn't that good and is a FA so it's Powell, a FA (Reggie Bush? Mendenhall? Not much out there), or an early draft pick pretty much. He'd likely be more valuable than Greene's been from a fantasy perspective because he can catch the ball out of the backfield.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:05 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RG3 vs CLE or Romo vs PIT?
Old 12-13-2012, 08:22 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd go RGIII.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:17 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey Bryce Brown come see. Nah man just a sec. Just want to tell you something real quick. **** YOU ASSHOLE.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:45 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
RGIII (10)

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
Old 12-14-2012, 01:57 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker View Post
In a 12 team, keeper league and just got bounced from the playoffs. Thinking of stashing some guys that could be potential breakout options for next year. Any suggestions? Right now I'm thinking of just grabbing some handcuff type guys, because we don't have to submit our keepers until the week before the draft.
I agree that Powell is a good stash. Mendy, as well (if he's been dropped.) Felix Jones is a UFA and Bount is a RFA. Vincent Brown and Julian Edleman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
RGIII. Unless there's clear indications he will be very limited.

Old 12-14-2012, 03:04 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Hey Bryce Brown come see. Nah man just a sec. Just want to tell you something real quick. **** YOU ASSHOLE.
I was playing him. Hooray!

But 29 points from AJ Green/Jermaine Gresham is not going to cut it.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker View Post
I fee like LaMichael James is a good stash if he is available. I snagged him in my league just in case they rest Gore in my championship week.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote: