Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-14-2012, 01:09 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i thought i played a really good game until someone killed me. idk who it was, but i had a lot of people convinced i was good
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:14 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

reading up on it, it seems deep killed me. that sucked. i played so well, the SK thought i was good. oopsies
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 02:25 AM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
reading up on it, it seems deep killed me. that sucked. i played so well, the SK thought i was good. oopsies
Yeah, it screwed me over too!

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 02:33 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I kinda want to see the mock drafts

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:32 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
I'm 20, what do you mean everyone else is under 20? At the end of the game do you mean?
SP's 17, OSU's 18, Deep's either 18 or 19, and I'm 18. In other words, none of the final five could legally drink in the US and I think that's pretty cool with all of the old guys in this game haha.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:35 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you're giving me a lot more credit than I deserve shane, but I graciously accept the silver medal
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:48 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So nice, he said it quarice.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:50 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Einhorn is Finkle and Renji is AQ, then that means....
Old 12-14-2012, 06:33 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** you guys, i called out vidae first and SP agreed.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:53 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
I kinda want to see the mock drafts
I definitely want to see them! haha

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 07:41 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
SP's 17, OSU's 18, Deep's either 18 or 19, and I'm 18. In other words, none of the final five could legally drink in the US and I think that's pretty cool with all of the old guys in this game haha.
You would all be able to legally drink if you came to Australia (except SP). Stupid 21 year old law makes no sense. They keep us a live cos we are the young naive guys, who they think wont be able to win the game :/
Old 12-14-2012, 08:54 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Kansas City Chiefs – Tyler Wilson
2. Jacksonville Jaguars - Star Loutulelei
3. Philadelphia Eagles – Luke Joeckel
4. Oakland Raiders – Bjorn Werner
5. Cleveland Browns – Barkevious Mingo
6. Carolina Panthers – Sheldon Richardson
7. San Diego Chargers – Jake Matthews
8. Buffalo Bills – Geno Smith
9. Tennessee Titans – Damontre Moore
10. Detroit Lions – Jonathan Banks
11. Arizona Cardinals – Matt Barkley
12. New York Jets – Dion Jordan
13. St. Louis Rams – Manti Te’o
14. Miami Dolphins – Jarvis Jones
15. New Orleans Saints – Ezekial Ansah
16. St. Louis Rams (via WAS) – Phillip Thomas
17. Dallas Cowboys – Chance Warmack
18. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Cordarelle Patterson
19. Cincinnati Bengals – Alex Okafor
20. Minnesota Vikings – Keenan Allen
21. Pittsburgh Steelers – Jesse Williams
22. Seattle Seahawks – Quinton Patton
23. Indianapolis Colts – Sharrif Floyd
24. New York Giants – Eric Fisher
25. Green Bay Packers – Datone Jones
26. New England Patriots – Tavon Austin
27. Denver Broncos – Jordan Poyer
28. Chicago Bears – Taylor Lewan
29. San Francisco 49ers – Matt Elam
30. Baltimore Ravens – Arthur Brown
31. Atlanta Falcons – Jonathan Hankins
32. Houston Texans – Justin Hunter

that was my mock attempt :/

#MoncriefArmy
Old 12-14-2012, 09:30 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
You guys were in like third grade when I graduated high school. Man I feel old. Here's my mock:

1. Kansas City- Tyler Wilson
2. Jacksonville Jaguars- Jarvis Jones
3. Philadelphia Eagles- Star Lotulelei
4. Oakland Raiders- Luke Joekel
5. Cleveland Browns- Bjoern Werner
6. Carolina Panthers- Jonathan Hankins
7. San Diego Chargers- Manti Te'O
8. Buffalo Bills- Geno Smith
9. Tennessee Titans- Demontre Moore
10. Detroit Lions- Dee Millner
11. Arizona Cardinals- Matt Barkley
12. New York Jets- Barkevious Mingo
13. St. Louis Rams- Jake Matthews
14. Miami Dolphins- Justin Hunter
15. New Orleans Saints- Sheldon Richardson
16. St. Louis Rams- Taylor Lewan
17. Dallas Cowboys- Chance Warmack
18. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Jonathan Banks
19. Cincinnati Bengals- Dion Jordan
20. Minnesota Vikings- Robert Woods
21. Pittsburgh Steelers- Barett Jones
22. Seattle Seahawks-Kewan Short
23. Indianapolis Colts- Eric Fisher
24. New York Giants- D.J. Fluker
25. Green Bay Packers- Matt Elam
26. New England Patriots- Kenny Vacarro
27. Denver Broncos- Joseph Randle
28. Chicago Bears- Tyler Eifert
29. San Francisco 49ers- Sam Montgomery
30. Baltimore Ravens- Alex Okafor
31. Atlanta Falcons- Zach Ertz
32. Houston Texans- Terrance Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:06 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
You guys were in like third grade when I graduated high school. Man I feel old. Here's my mock:

1. Kansas City- Tyler Wilson
2. Jacksonville Jaguars- Jarvis Jones
3. Philadelphia Eagles- Star Lotulelei
4. Oakland Raiders- Luke Joekel
5. Cleveland Browns- Bjoern Werner
6. Carolina Panthers- Jonathan Hankins
7. San Diego Chargers- Manti Te'O
8. Buffalo Bills- Geno Smith
9. Tennessee Titans- Demontre Moore
10. Detroit Lions- Dee Millner
11. Arizona Cardinals- Matt Barkley
12. New York Jets- Barkevious Mingo
13. St. Louis Rams- Jake Matthews
14. Miami Dolphins- Justin Hunter
15. New Orleans Saints- Sheldon Richardson
16. St. Louis Rams- Taylor Lewan
17. Dallas Cowboys- Chance Warmack
18. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Jonathan Banks
19. Cincinnati Bengals- Dion Jordan
20. Minnesota Vikings- Robert Woods
21. Pittsburgh Steelers- Barett Jones
22. Seattle Seahawks-Kewan Short
23. Indianapolis Colts- Eric Fisher
24. New York Giants- D.J. Fluker
25. Green Bay Packers- Matt Elam
26. New England Patriots- Kenny Vacarro
27. Denver Broncos- Joseph Randle
28. Chicago Bears- Tyler Eifert
29. San Francisco 49ers- Sam Montgomery
30. Baltimore Ravens- Alex Okafor
31. Atlanta Falcons- Zach Ertz
32. Houston Texans- Terrance Williams

You killed me, so I think your mock sucks.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Kansas City Chiefs - Geno Smith

2. Jacksonville Jaguars - Jarvis Jones

3. Philadelphia Eagles - Luke Joeckel

4. Oakland Raiders - 
 Star Lotulelei
5. Cleveland Browns - Manti Te'o

6. Carolina Panthers -
 Johnathan Hankins
7. San Diego Chargers -
 Damontre Moore
8. Buffalo Bills - 
 Matt Barkley
9. Tennessee Titans - Bjoern Werner

10. Detroit Lions - 
 DeMarcus Milliner
11. Arizona Cardinals -
 Tyler Wilson
12. New York Jets - 
 Barkevious Mingo
13. St. Louis Rams - Keenan Allen
14. Miami Dolphins - Taylor Lewan
15. New Orleans Saints -
 Sheldon Richardson
16. St. Louis Rams (via WAS) - 
Chance Warmack
17. Dallas Cowboys - 
Johnathan Jenkins
18. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - 
Johnthan Banks
19. Cincinnati Bengals - Sam Montgomery
20. Minnesota Vikings - 

Alec Ogletree
21. Pittsburgh Steelers -
 Alex Okafor
22. Seattle Seahawks - 
 Terrance Williams
23. Indianapolis Colts - 
 Eric Fisher
24. New York Giants - 
Ezekiel Ansah
25. Green Bay Packers - 
Tyler Eifert
26. New England Patriots - Tavon Austin

27. Denver Broncos - Kenny Vaccaro
28. Chicago Bears - Barrett Jones
29. San Francisco 49ers - 
Matt Elam
30. Baltimore Ravens - 
C.J. Mosley
31. Atlanta Falcons - 
Jonathan Cooper
32. Houston Texans - Justin Hunter

This was my winning mock, 11 of 32 players correct. I have no idea how I won, I don't even know who some of the guys are.
Old 12-14-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I deleted my mock from my PMs after I sent it.

Plz believe me! I'm not evil!
Old 12-14-2012, 12:19 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I deleted my mock from my PMs after I sent it.

Plz believe me! I'm not evil!
Haha, I actually did too. I have 0 received or sent PMs. I was going to post my mock but now I can't. Sad day. :(

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:20 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lynch CashMoneyDrew

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 12-14-2012, 12:24 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
It doesn't matter. People use whatever they want to justify their actions.

Don't post a lot? Must be evil.
Posting a lot and are active? Must be evil.
Came up good to an Investigation? Must be the Godfather!

Nothing matters if someone wants you dead.

This annoyed me. I stated before the game that I wouldn't be tremendously active, and posted it as a retort on at least 2 occasions. But if I'm not active, I'm either laying low as mafia or a townie.

My apologies to my mafia teammates though. If I knew I was going to be that swamped, I would not have signed up. I thought I would have had a bit more time.
Old 12-14-2012, 12:31 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
This annoyed me. I stated before the game that I wouldn't be tremendously active, and posted it as a retort on at least 2 occasions. But if I'm not active, I'm either laying low as mafia or a townie.

My apologies to my mafia teammates though. If I knew I was going to be that swamped, I would not have signed up. I thought I would have had a bit more time.
It's all good. We still gave it a good run.

My biggest pet peeve is how people will say "x is suspicious" but won't give a reason for it. Why are they suspicious? Why "don't you like how they've played" in this game? That is a weak justification for a vote and it makes no sense. And I'm sure I'm guilty of it sometimes too. It's just lazy and it makes the games boring.

If you have a reason you think someone is evil, man up and say it. Why are they evil? What have they done?

Voting for someone because of some ridiculous reason like "they're too active" is just stupid.

Old 12-14-2012, 12:33 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
You killed me, so I think your mock sucks.
Very sorry. I was most confident in you and Snicho being evil. Swing and a miss on both accounts.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-14-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Because I am going to die either way so I say let the mafia come at me. **** them. Also, will be pretty easy to see if I am lying. I will also say, Jr, you are evil. First prediction. Second prediction, Vidae is evil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Alright, we need to make a decision. After catching up I am going with BeerBaron. Big ass post from him making it look like he is helping is just very mafia like to me and he has seemed off all game. Our big guns need to step it up and give us some useful info.

Broth, I don't even know how to respond to that man. The big piece of information you want you can find if you go back and read the posts. I certainly was not up at 730am. But cool, go ahead thinking I am evil.

With all that said, I do think BeerBaron is evil. I will take the heat if I am wrong. TBW has been mentioned multiple times though so if not BB I would be comfortable taking him out. Vidae I have called out as being suspect but I am willing to give him one more day. We do need to make a decision though. If it's not going to be BeerBaron some of you need to step the **** up.

Vote: Beerbaron
Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
**** you guys, i called out vidae first and SP agreed.
**** you Renji I called out Vidae day one and on day three was the first person to push hard to lynch BB. I repeat, **** YOU!
Old 12-14-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

You're the biggest problem. Second prediction, vidae is evil. Neat. What do you have to back it up? Nothing. You give no reason, you just throw darts at a dart board.

This is classic Gonzo. Say everyone is evil and then gloat when you're right about 5% of the time. Lest we forget the DDN game, where you didn't target a single evil person all game. In fact, the only people you WEREN'T suspicious of were the Mafia. I'm not being sarcastic when I say that I was impressed by that. That took awful to a whole new level, congrats.

Old 12-14-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Renji, scotty, TH, and R4L. At least two of them are evil. Or all of them. This could be Final Fantasy all over again. Except for me. I'm obviously good.
oh man called Scotty on Day 1 I am the greetest!

Now I am leaving this thread for no raisin!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

#MoncriefArmy