Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-14-2012, 04:49 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Mafia did.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Who killed me night 1?
Actions are posted right after.

Here are the roles (Links won't work, I did them manually):

Banned Users Mafia

You are members of the Banned Users Mafia. Your goal is to eliminate all of the SWDC users and take the website for yourself! You win when you have a majority during the day. You may kill someone every night.

Each of you will be given an alternate identity to hide behind that you have hacked. Each of these identities require a daily action. If you post in a given “day” period, at least ONE of your posts must contain the specific action of your character. If you fail to post these each day, you will be silenced the next day. If you fail to do this twice, you will be modkilled.

Members
Keak Da Sneak– Vidae
Moses – ATLDirtyBirds
Darnik44two – Forenci
FutureScout – Caddy
Sniper – jballa838
Nerv– BeerBaron
Snuff– vikes_28

Keak Da Sneak

Power:
Godfather - You are the leader of the Banned Users and are the one responsible of sending in the desired kill to me by PM every night. You must also PM me who to make that kill for your group. Whoever you choose cannot perform any other night action. You can of course discuss the other members beforehand, but you do not have to. Being the cool leader, you are an expert at fooling investigators, therefore you are immune to night kills and will be seen as with the town by the town Investigators.
Alternate Identity: Scott Wright
Each day, you must use the term “bubble butt” in at least one post (if you post a reply during that day). It is Scott’s favorite term!
Example: http://www.frumpzilla.com/frumpzilla...eigh-in-notes/ (see Jason Pinkston)

Moses
Power:
Framer – Every Night, you may frame somebody by being a mega troll. If that player is investigated by a cop, he will be seen as guilty. This is done by sending me a PM with your selected target.
Alternate Identity: Toonster
Each day, you must drop some football knowledge in at least one post (if you post a reply during that day). It can be about anything the NFL, NFL Draft, or even in reference to the Sports Challenge of the Day
Example: permalink

Darnik44two
Power:
Hunter – When you die/are killed, you will get to choose one person to take with you for an unblockable kill. Your draft knowledge is so bad it will kill someone! This will be done by PMing their name to me upon your death.
Alternate Identity: BeerBaron
Each day, you must complain about people having Game Talk in the Discussion thread in at least one post (if you post a reply during that day). This MUST take place in the actual game threat however. It makes you so mad!

FutureScout
Power:
RoleBlock - Every Night, you may target another player and any action he might take will be blocked because you talk his ear off about Reggie McNeal. This is done by sending me a PM with your selected target.

Alternate Identity: ATLDirtyBirds
Each day, you must command two people to duel in at least one post (if you post a reply during that day). It is your duty!

Sniper
Power:
Ninja – Due to your l33t skills, any action you make cannot be tracked by the Tracker or Watcher. You are ideal to make night kills for the Mafia.

Alternate Identity: Windy City Big Gamer Uno
Each day, you must tell someone to “lick my nine” in at least one post (if you post a reply during that day). Screw all over them!

Nerv
Power:
Tracker/Watcher – On even nights, you may track one person. On odd nights, you may watch one person. Your pompous attitude knows no bounds, you know what everyone does!

Alternate Identity: ThePudge
Each day, you must post at least 15 complete sentences in at least one post (if you post a reply during that day). You love those long scouting reports!

Snuff
Power:
Back-up – If one of your mafia mates die, you will take over their job (except Hunter). Your ratlike attitude allows you to adapt to any situation

Alternate Identity: Bored of Education
Each day, you must give some love advice to someone from your BOE School of Love in at least one post (if you post a reply during that day). Let the tiger out!
Example: http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...2&#post2528942

Mafia Message Board: http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/ZdNPeHhEtPyF
Mafia Chat Room: http://zippychat.com/room/yeooh
Town win condition: You win when SWDC is safe from all banned users and threats

GiantRutgersFan
You are back on SWDC and ready to share your boring stories! You are the Bulletproof Serial Killer. Each night, you can talk someone to death. You must PM me a target to kill each night.
You win when you are the only one left on the website

You will be given an alternate identity to hide behind that you have hacked. This identity requires a daily action. If you post in a given “day” period, at least ONE of your posts must contain the specific action of your character. If you fail to post these each day, you will be silenced the next day. If you fail to do this twice, you will be modkilled.

Alternate Identity: Diabsoule
Each day, you must reference your wife in at least one post (if you post a reply during that day). You must love her!
Example:

YourFaveStoner

You are back on SWDC and ready to start the Mecca! Unfortunately, you haven’t quite found the Mafia yet. You are a Mafia Recruit. Each night, you must PM me the name of someone you believe to be Mafia. If you are correct, you will join their group and strengthen their numbers!
You win when the mafia has a majority during the day.

You will be given an alternate identity to hide behind that you have hacked. This identity requires a daily action. If you post in a given “day” period, at least ONE of your posts must contain the specific action of your character. If you fail to post these each day, you will be silenced the next day. If you fail to do this twice, you will be modkilled.

Alternate Identity: Fenikz
Each day, you must reference your “guitar” (if you know what I mean) in at least one post (if you post a reply during that day).

Libid21
You are hanging on for dear life with your measles. All you have to do is survive! It doesn’t matter who wins, as long as you are alive at the end.

Each person requires a daily action. If you post in a given “day” period, at least ONE of your posts must contain the specific action of your character. If you fail to post these each day, you will be silenced the next day. If you fail to do this twice, you will be modkilled.

Each day, you must reference your illness or sickness (if you post a reply during that day). Don’t die Libid!
Example:

D-Unit
You are a Tracker. Send me a name each night via PM of you will follow, and you will find out who that person targeted at night.
You win when SWDC is safe from all banned users and threats

Each person requires a daily action. If you post in a given “day” period, at least ONE of your posts must contain the specific action of your character. If you fail to post these each day, you will be silenced the next day. If you fail to do this twice, you will be modkilled.

Each day, you must threaten to ban someone (if you post a reply during that day). Ban happy!
Example:

JBond93
You are a Townie . Use your wits and knowledge to help the town win!

Each day, you must compliment Scott Wright (if you post a reply during that day). You sure do like him!
Example:

Njx9
You are an Investigator . You may investigate one person by sending me a PM with their name. You will be informed if they are “with the town” or “against the town”. Those sarcastic comments must have given you investigative powers!

Each day, you must use the roll eyes smily (if you post a reply during that day). So don’t forget that : njx :!
Example:

Dr. Gonzo
You are Jailkeep. Each night you can give me the name of one person to lather with your egotistical comments. They will be saved from harm, but they also cannot perform their night action. You are definitely the best!

Each day, you must refer to yourself as the “best” or greatest” (if you post a reply during that day). Because you are of course!
Example:

Draftguru151=
Comahan =

You are Masons. Your friendship knows no bounds! You may communicate with each other AT NIGHT ONLY in the chat room/message board below!

DG Each day, you must post a picture of food (if you post a reply during that day). Nom nom nom!
Example:

Comahan, being the ultimate sci fi snob, Each day, you must reference some sci fi/fantasy movie or TV Show (if you post a reply during that day). Lord of The Rings, Harry Potter, BSG, whatever!

Example:

Xiomera
You are the Back-up Tracker/Watcher . If a Tracker or Watcher is killed, you will take over their power. Being a former admin has its perks!

Each day, you must reference when you used to be an administrator(if you post a reply during that day). It was such a proud time!
Example:

HinesWardJr
You are the Back-up Investigator. If an Investigator is killed, you will take over their power. You just need to wait for that pubestache to grow out so you can start some investigations!

Each day, you must reference your awesome facial hair (if you post a reply during that day). Pubestache for life!
Example:
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...Untitled-2.png

Lions WMD
You are a Miller. If Investigated, you will appear against the town. Guess no one knowing what WMD means hurt you :(

Each day, you must make a reference to professional wrestling (if you post a reply during that day). You have seriously been posting in Pro Wrestling threads for 6 years!
Example:

Vidae
You are a Townie . Use your wits to figure it out!

Each day, you must use the name of a television show in one of your posts (if you post a reply during that day). You watch ALL the TV!
Example:
Renji
You are a Doctor. Each night, send me the name of someone. If they are attacked during that night, they will be saved. Your Germasian powers can heal everyone!

Each day, you must type one post in broken English (if you post a reply during that day). That’s Why We American Football!
Example:

Yodachu
You are a Thief. Each night, send me the name of someone. You will steal an item from them that can help reveal their character, role, or more! Yodapoop to steal!

Each day, you must have a post with a sexual or poop joke (if you post a reply during that day). All the sex!
Example:

StillARaidersFan
You are a 1 time cheat. One time during the game at night, you can send me the name of a person. They will be given some help on the next day’s Sports Challenge! Be careful though, if investigated, you come up as against the town since you cheat! Sill cheating Raiders!

Each day, you must be emo or sad at least one post (if you post a reply during that day). Seriously, stop whining.
Example:

Caddy
You are a Gifter. One time during the game you can send a special gift to someone else in the game! This will give them a special ability, but choose carefully! The gift could also be a trap! You do like to troll them :)

Gifts you can give:
Broth’s brain
SuperKevin Paint Picture
Wingboy’s Random Discussion Thread

Each day, you must troll someone, and post the troll face after it. (if you post a reply during that day) Trolololol!
Example:

EdReedUnstoppable
You are a Townie. Use your wit to make a difference!

Each day, you must mention your love for Kyle Boller (if you post a reply during that day). He’s so dreamy!
Example:

CJSchneider
You are a 1 time tracker and 1 time watcher. Once a game you can PM me a name at night and track who they target during that night! Another time you can PM me a name and watch who targets them during that night. You are such an agile old man!

Each day, you must start a post with “When I was young…” (if you post a reply during that day). Get off my lawn!
Example:

Brodeur
You are a 1 time watcher.! Once a game you can PM me a name and watch who targets them during that night. Send your bear friend out to watch!

Each day, you must use the word “bear” in a post(if you post a reply during that day). Sweet sweet love!
Example:

Awfullyquiet
You are a Back-up Doctor.! If the doctor dies, you will take over the role! Use that insanely smart Asian brain!

Each day, you must make a post referring to yourself as an Asian or a Woman (if you post a reply during that day). Burn that bra proud!
Example:

A Perfect Score
You are a Watcher! Each night you can PM me the name of someone and you will be sent who targeted them that night! Go Canadian ingenuity!

Each day, you must post talking about changing your allegiance to a new NFL team (if you post a reply during that day). Screw the Ravens!
Example:

Woot
You are a 1 time killer ! One night during the game, you can choose someone to kill! Go French angst!

Each day, you must have one post with at least 3 misspelled words/apparent grammar mistakes (if you post a reply during that day). You iz France!
Example:

Damix
You are an Investigator! You may investigate one person by sending me a PM with their name. You will be informed if they are “with the town” or “against the town”. Pink investigative power!

Each day, you must have at least one post in pink font. (if you post a reply during that day).[color=[pink]Use [ pink ][/color]!
Example:

Creek
You are a Vigilante! Each night you MUST PM me a name of someone to kill. If you do not, someone random on the town side will be killed. Take it into your own hands for the mass murder!

Each day, you must have one post stating “I know __________ and you sir are no _______. (if you post a reply during that day) See the example! You sir are Creek!
Example:

DeepThreat
You are a 1 time Investigator ! Once during the game, you can PM me the name of someone and I will let you know if they are “for the town” or “against the town”. Bleacher Report powers activate!

Each day, you must have one post stating that you write for Bleacher Report(if you post a reply during that day) Best job ever!
Example:
Scottyboy
You are a townie! Use your Rutgers powers to do what is right.

Each day, you must have one post with the name of a current/former Rutgers player in it(if you post a reply during that day) Sex those thighs!
Example:
http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...0&#post3126980

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BOOO NO R4L!!! haha

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 07:57 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Well, I'm flying to Toronto tomorrow and won't be around for much of tonight, tomorrow, and Sunday. If Grizz can deputize, I'll start it now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I sent Grizz a PM so you may get your wish
I'm sorry guys, I wasn't around yesterday and I won't really be around much today either...if Rob and I can find an hour somewhere along the way to get together, we'll get the game up with limited mod oversight. Day one takes forever anyway.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 08:33 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully we can get this up this afternoon. I'm flying soon, but should be settled in by this afternoon.