Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-15-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SJax looks fresh and healthy this year and has plenty left in the tank. He stays in unreal shape year round. He's a freak. Imagine 3-4 more 1000+ yards? That could get him in the HOF discussion. If he had played on a better team he would be easily a HOF. I think he's better than Bettis easily and Bettis is being considered.
armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:26 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Other runningbacks in the same class not in the Hall:

-Ricky Watters
-Corey Dillon
-Ricky Williams
-Thomas Jones
-Warrick Dunn
-Jamal Lewis
-Tiki Barber
-Clinton Portis
-Shaun Alexander
-Edgerrin James
-Fred Taylor
Yea, looking at that list, besides Thomas Jones, I can't really think of a good argument why Jackson deserves to be in over any of them. Fank Gore will probably fall into that category as well. The only active back who I'd consider HOF worthy is Peterson, but even he needs to put together a few more good-great seasons to cement himself. There are a ton of very good RBs that are lumped together, it takes a special player to separate from the pack.

Love Jackson, and I'll remember him as a beast, but it's the Hall of Fame.

Last edited by TheFinisher : 12-15-2012 at 03:36 PM.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
The only active back who I'd consider HOF worthy is Peterson, but even he needs to put together a few more good-great seasons to cement himself.
I think if Peterson wanted to call it quits early and retired at the end of this season he'd still make it, easily.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 04:25 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AD is the one current RB whose rep alone will cover up potentially not putting together monster career rushing numbers.
When you watch that guy play, he jumps off the screen as a 'special' RB.

Jackson IMO has HOF ability. Hell most top RBs have a HOF skillset in one form or another, the difference is they either lack the durability or consistency to be dominant for over a decade in the NFL.

If you look again at the list compiled by bearsfan_51, take any of those backs and they've had season(s) where if they could have played at or near the same level for most of their careers, they'd be lock HOFers.

All of them had periods during their careers when they were considered top 3-5 RBs in the NFL.

That's why it's really hard for a RB to make the HOF if he doesn't rush for over 12500 yards, at least 80 TDs and win a SB ring.

Steven Jackson IMO has had HOF type seasons, but not a HOF career.

During Jackson's best season, in 2006, there were 4 other RBs who rushed for 1600+ yards, and only one of them IMO is a future HOFer. LaDainian Tomlinson.

In his prime Jackson was one of the best big RBs to ever play. Way better than Eddie George.
Old 12-15-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
ramsrule
Rookie

ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If he gets his 164 yards, 8 Consecutive 100 yard games is tough to ignore. Plus, he is just about to hit 30; I understand that is the age where rbs generally decline, but if he strings together two more good years he should get in easily. Curtis Martin was a good player who deserved to get in, but probably not as early as he did. I should look up SJ's total yards because he catches the ball well out of the backfield as well. If he chooses not to return to St Louis and goes to a team like Pittsburg or Green Bay, he could finish with over 13,000 yards.
ramsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 08:50 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yea, looking at that list, besides Thomas Jones, I can't really think of a good argument why Jackson deserves to be in over any of them. Fank Gore will probably fall into that category as well. The only active back who I'd consider HOF worthy is Peterson, but even he needs to put together a few more good-great seasons to cement himself. There are a ton of very good RBs that are lumped together, it takes a special player to separate from the pack.

My thoughts, exactly.

Bettis is interesting. I think that literally nobody watched him play and thought that he was a future HOFer, until he somehow had HOF stats.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If he can manage another 4000 yards, I could easily see him making it.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 09:27 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramsrule View Post
If he gets his 164 yards, 8 Consecutive 100 yard games is tough to ignore. Plus, he is just about to hit 30; I understand that is the age where rbs generally decline, but if he strings together two more good years he should get in easily. Curtis Martin was a good player who deserved to get in, but probably not as early as he did. I should look up SJ's total yards because he catches the ball well out of the backfield as well. If he chooses not to return to St Louis and goes to a team like Pittsburg or Green Bay, he could finish with over 13,000 yards.
Just completely untrue. Steven Jackson might make it, someday.. I don't think he will, but he might, but in no way is it going to be "easy" for him to do so.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 10:46 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Put Terrell Davis in before these clowns.
There, I said it.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 12:29 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only active RB's who have a shot are Adrian Peterson and Chris Johnson.

History will show Peterson to be the consensus superior RB between the two, especially given how he's had to deal with injuries and CJ hasn't, but they'll still see CJ as a special player who recorded one of the all time best seasons by a RB. Both have been the best at their position at one point in their career, which is big. Barring injury, AD is set to break the 10,000 yard mark at the end of only his 7th season, and CJ will probably do it in the middle of his 8th season. Peterson is having just a monster year that in all likelihood will leave CJ in the dust (He has a shot at 2,000 yards as well), but after their first 4 seasons respectively, AD has 5,782 yards to CJ's 5,645 yards, a difference of only 137 yards, and CJ only needs 70 more yards in 3 games to pass AD for the most yards in their first 5 seasons. I doubt he catches AD after Peterson finishes with his projected 1,900+ yard rushing season this year, but I think all CJ has to do is keep it close and voters will value that despite AD being the consistently better player throughout their careers, he could never exceed what CJ did in 2009.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
The only active RB's who have a shot are Adrian Peterson and Chris Johnson.

History will show Peterson to be the consensus superior RB between the two, especially given how he's had to deal with injuries and CJ hasn't, but they'll still see CJ as a special player who recorded one of the all time best seasons by a RB. Both have been the best at their position at one point in their career, which is big. Barring injury, AD is set to break the 10,000 yard mark at the end of only his 7th season, and CJ will probably do it in the middle of his 8th season. Peterson is having just a monster year that in all likelihood will leave CJ in the dust (He has a shot at 2,000 yards as well), but after their first 4 seasons respectively, AD has 5,782 yards to CJ's 5,645 yards, a difference of only 137 yards, and CJ only needs 70 more yards in 3 games to pass AD for the most yards in their first 5 seasons. I doubt he catches AD after Peterson finishes with his projected 1,900+ yard rushing season this year, but I think all CJ has to do is keep it close and voters will value that despite AD being the consistently better player throughout their careers, he could never exceed what CJ did in 2009.

Old 12-16-2012, 12:47 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We're talking about the human hall of fame, Caddy! FOR HUMANS.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 12:59 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly didn't think was even a question. I like SJax. I love how he plays & I hate that his great years were wasted on bad teams, but he isn't a HoF player to me. He has stats but no big accomplishments really. 3 probowls & 2 all pros and that's really it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 01:05 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
I honestly didn't think was even a question. I like SJax. I love how he plays & I hate that his great years were wasted on bad teams, but he isn't a HoF player to me. He has stats but no big accomplishments really. 3 probowls & 2 all pros and that's really it.
If he puts up another 4000 yards, is he HoF worthy in the same way Curtis Martin is?

Old 12-16-2012, 01:25 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
If he puts up another 4000 yards, is he HoF worthy in the same way Curtis Martin is?
If he does it in the next two seasons as well as gaining an additional 44 touchdowns? Yes. He won't, however, which is why he's not.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 01:29 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I wouldn't have put Martin in either, but Martin has a better resume anyways in my eyes. 5 Pro bowls, 5 All Pros, a Superbowl appearance, an NFL rushing title, & #4 all time rushing. Great player and his longevity and stability were great but the stats just don't do it for me. I doubt Steven Jackson gets another 4000 yards anyways.

I could tell the tale of the NFL without either player and not feel like I'm missing much. I know that isn't some concrete criteria, but its a feeling I can get a grasp on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 01:36 AM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Curtis Martin is in the HOF because he's Chris Berman's favorite Martin/exposure.

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 01:37 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
If he does it in the next two seasons as well as gaining an additional 44 touchdowns? Yes. He won't, however, which is why he's not.
The touchdown thing is a killer, and to be fair to SJ, if he'd played for nearly any other team in the NFL, he'd probably have been a lot closer by now to Martins total. I just think that if he runs for another 3000 or so yards and another 20 scores, it isn't outside the realm of possibility that he makes it in.

Old 12-16-2012, 04:33 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with pretty much what everyone has said so far. It's been great watching Steven Jackson all these years and I respect the hell out of him for wanting to stick it out in St. Louis, he wants to end his career as a Ram, he's said that a number of times. he wants to "be here for the turn around"

And Steven Jackson just wasn't on bad teams, he was on ****** ******* teams. There was a stretch where the Rams had a combined record of I think 15-65. The last time they won 3 in a row before last Sunday was ******* 2006.

Steven Jackson is probably the best player to play on the worst teams in the NFL. I think I'm saying that right (4:30 in the morning, sorry!) people will say Archie Manning but at least he was on some contenders.

Oh and Jackson, unless he doesn't play today, needs 164 yards in his last 3 games.

Last edited by holt_bruce81 : 12-16-2012 at 04:38 AM.
holt_bruce81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 10:04 AM    (permalink
ramsrule
Rookie

ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Valid points. That is why I love this board. I just cannot get past the consecutive 1,000 yard seasons, though. That is a feat not shared by many. The lack of touchdowns as someone mentioned is a killer, though.
Old 12-16-2012, 10:08 AM    (permalink
ramsrule
Rookie

Quote:

I would think Edge would make it. He is pretty high on all-purpose yards list.
One name you are all leaving off is Roger Craig. He may not have the numbers but he revolutionized the running back position, and to me that is more important than most stats.
Old 12-16-2012, 10:08 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jackson has had a very similar career to Corey Dillon, he's a slightly better receiver, but does not have a SB ring to his name. Neither will end up sniffing a HOF bid.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:25 AM    (permalink
boknows34
Veteran

boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramsrule View Post
He needs 164 yards in his last two games to become one of just a few elite backs to rush for 1,000 yards 8 consecutive years. The list includes future and current Hall of Famers Emmitt Smith, LaDamion Tomlinson, Curtis Martin, Thurman Thomas, and Barry Sanders. He only needs about five or six carries to reach 10,000 for his career. Plus, he has been a very good receiver out of the backfield and only missed 11 games due to injury. Thought?

He actually needs 71 yds to reach 10,000.

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...J/JackSt00.htm

3 Pro Bowls and 2 2nd team All Pros at 4.2 ypc will leave him well short of Canton. I totally agree he'll be lumped in with everyone else on bearsfan's list.
boknows34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 01:39 PM    (permalink
nikkayeah
Rookie

nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

absolutely not. there are other guys that should have much higher priority than him to get in.
Old 12-16-2012, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Edit: Whoops.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote