Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-19-2009, 10:03 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally got around to watching the episode.

Hooooooly ****.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 08:53 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think Trinity did this one, to be honest....we'll see.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 09:13 AM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure if anybody still watches Dexter, but it's been a decent season if you ask me.

Does everybody agree with me that Debra framed Hannah? Any other predictions for the finale?
Old 12-15-2012, 09:17 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker View Post
Not sure if anybody still watches Dexter, but it's been a decent season if you ask me.

Does everybody agree with me that Debra framed Hannah? Any other predictions for the finale?
I am sure she framed Hannah but I really did not like that last episode. Season has been alright, Deb and LaGuerta both dying somehow would be lovely.
Old 12-15-2012, 09:25 AM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LaGuerta dying would be great, but I can't see that happening. If Dexter killed her, it would just be too obvious that he did it. If anything, Dexter frames her to look like Doakes' partner or something.

Deb won't die either, but I'm interested to see how Dexter reacts when he (I'm assuming) finds out that Hannah didn't do the poisoning.

Early in the season, I thought Batista was going to die since he seems to be finding peace leaving the force and getting into the resturant business. I can't really see that now unless they decide to end the season on a cliffhanger involving a new killer. I suppose that's a possibility, but we'll see.
Old 12-15-2012, 09:36 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Deb definitely framed Hanna.
Setting up Leguerta as Doakes' partner would be pretty awesome.
I could also see Hanna and Dext's making up and Hanna taking out LeGuerta herself

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I am sure she framed Hannah but I really did not like that last episode. Season has been alright, Deb and LaGuerta both dying somehow would be lovely.
Yes, killing off the only passable character left since they killed off Isaak is a fantastic idea.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Yes, killing off the only passable character left since they killed off Isaak is a fantastic idea.
I assume you are talking about Deb and if so I think you are crazy. Her arc this season has been awful. She has become even more unbearable than she was before. Horrible inconsistent character. The show really does need another interesting character but Deb is certainly not interesting.
Old 12-18-2012, 04:41 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Deb is the only one left on the show that isn't some corny sideshow weirdo.

I love that she saved us from more of LaGuerta, but can you imagine how much of whiny bitchy Deb were gonna get to start next season. That's easily when she's at her worst.

I'm still kinda suprised Hannah actually poisoned her. Did she really think Dex wouldn't find out and leave her? Thought she was supposed to be smart.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:27 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea, I was bummed about Hanna's involvement in the crash.
She's free now though. I wonder how she's involved in next year.
Also, all the Doakes scenes... man I miss his character! So awesome.

I'm looking forward to next season.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:56 AM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

I was very surprised that Hannah actually was the one who did the poisoning. The random blonde strand of hair in the bathroom seemed like classic planting of evidence. Add that to the fact that it seemed out of character for Hannah, but I guess we're supposed to assume that Deb was right about her and we never actually knew the "real" Hannah.

I'm not sure how the writers will proceed from here. They certainly have set it up for Hannah to become the villain, but she's never been the spree type killer before. It seems like the only thing that could happen is she goes crazy and decides to go after all the people close to Dexter in some attempt to have the two of them end up with nobody but each other.

As far as LaGuerta dying, they must have just dumped the body. This should raise questions, but who knows. They could have said Deb shot her in self-defense, but since they ended up going to the retirement party and not calling it in, they obviously aren't going that route.

I was happy with a majority of this season, but kind of a disappointing ending for me. I thought they had a decent character/relationship with Hannah, but it seems as though she's going to become crazy. Dexter was starting to evolve a little with her and there was light at the end of his tunnel by realizing that he has more control over what he does, but I'm guessing he'll go back to dealing with his "dark passenger" now. Just when it seemed like the writers were trying to be creative and move somewhere, I feel like they got lazy and decided to just throw it back in the old rut they were in for the next season.

The only evolution I think we saw was from Deb. The writers clearly like her more than I (and it seems like a majority of the audience at least on these boards) do and continue to cram the Dexter/Deb relationship down our throats. The fact that she ran to LaGuerta and hugged her while crying after shooting her to me says that she's starting to move on from Dexter. We saw this a couple other times in the last few episodes of her deciding to do things for herself rather than for Dexter. If they continue this way, I could see her eventually turning on him, but knowing these writers she'll probably fall back to where she was before.

I always enjoy watching the show, but realize it isn't very good when I reflect on what I've seen...meh.