Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-18-2012, 07:52 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justone2 View Post
@Dan

I think we really can use another receiver. Just having those 4 won't be enough and really wil K-10 tearing his ACL i don't think he will have a big role next year which leaves us with 3 receivers. And i think having an variety of receivers can really pay off. A speedy outside target to replace Moss is a need in my eyes to complement the qualities of Crabtree and Manningham and the still basically unknown Jenkins.
True in regards to Williams but knowing that he was determined after those two botched punts, I think that he'll be just as determined this off-season to get back on the field. A speed threat would be good but at the same time, Moss isnt as fast as he used to be and Crabtree/Manningham are faster than they appear to be at times. Jenkins is unknown but he's also our first round pick and dont see us drafting another WR early. Mid round pick on a speedy receiver/returner would be good especially since I dont want to see Ginn back but not earlier unless someone awesome falls and the guy Baalke/Harbaugh want is gone.