Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-19-2012, 05:19 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, I think we should all start role claiming.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:39 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would assume the other mason is Deep. It makes since for how he knew JR was innocent.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:44 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also clearly I was dead wrong about TH... I relinquish my Godfather Slayer title.

Forgive me TH. I hope you still love me :-(

Old 12-19-2012, 07:49 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we're getting pounded right meow. sorry i haven't been active as much as I'd like, I didn't know how crazy my finals were gonna be, so I apologize. I still think OSU is evil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:52 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
we're getting pounded right meow. sorry i haven't been active as much as I'd like, I didn't know how crazy my finals were gonna be, so I apologize. I still think OSU is evil.
Did you see anything last night?
Old 12-19-2012, 07:59 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Did you see anything last night?
only that nobody visited caddy. it made my suspicions arise a bit.

while i have a minute or 2, I'm gonna find a post that osu that made me think he was evil too.
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 12-19-2012, 08:00 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Does anyone have any solid info from last night? Someone had to have investigated, watched, or tracked somebody.
this.

practically begging someone with info to come out. A ploy to perhaps see who's a valuable town member. Seen it done before. Just struck me as odd.
Quote:
Old 12-19-2012, 08:04 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Anyone want to suggest where we should go? Also I'd love to hear from the other mason.
Mcgee and I both went after UK yesterday, and now hes dead. I think UKfan would be a safe choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:07 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still believe that IBC is evil. Something about the way he's playing doesn't sit right with me. He had my vote yesterday and he'll get it today.

vote : IBC

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:09 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I still believe that IBC is evil. Something about the way he's playing doesn't sit right with me. He had my vote yesterday and he'll get it today.

vote : IBC
I didn't expect anything less old friend. Although I am not evil and what I said yesterday still stands.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:43 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We're going to need more participation than this if we don't want another RR guys.

Old 12-19-2012, 09:47 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After everything I looked over yesterday, I was sure Todd was evil. The field was narrowed by three and he is still around.

vote: Todd

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:51 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
We're going to need more participation than this if we don't want another RR guys.
And RR it will go to. You guys have earned absolutely nothing in terms of extensions the way you are playing this game. There will be a twist to this RR if it comes to it again though.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:53 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, so for the sake of avoiding that god damn RR it seems we should either vote for Todd or IBC and then go from there?

Quote:
Old 12-19-2012, 09:55 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
And RR it will go to. You guys have earned absolutely nothing in terms of extensions the way you are playing this game. There will be a twist to this RR if it comes to it again though.
Can't blame that on me. I came in late and have more post than some people who started from the beginning.

Old 12-19-2012, 09:55 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
And he's not talking about this kind of twist!

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:56 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Can't blame that on me. I came in late and have more post than some people who started from the beginning.
You certainly aren't to blame
Old 12-19-2012, 09:57 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

Todd (1) - CJ
Cain (1) - Vidae

With 14 players alive, 8 is needed for majority.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:05 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Alright, so for the sake of avoiding that god damn RR it seems we should either vote for Todd or IBC and then go from there?
Shouldn't we discuss things instead of jumping on the first names that get votes?

BTW I still dislike how you have played this game.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:17 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Shouldn't we discuss things instead of jumping on the first names that get votes?

BTW I still dislike how you have played this game.
...ok? I just am trying to move things along. People seemed to have ignored my last post about UKfan, and instead we had Vidae say he thought you were guilty, you just shrugged and CJ stated Todd whom others have jumped on as well. I'd rather have us reach some sort of conclusion as opposed to just all voting our own separate ways and having some random kills again.

Quote:
Old 12-19-2012, 10:23 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
...ok? I just am trying to move things along. People seemed to have ignored my last post about UKfan, and instead we had Vidae say he thought you were guilty, you just shrugged and CJ stated Todd whom others have jumped on as well. I'd rather have us reach some sort of conclusion as opposed to just all voting our own separate ways and having some random kills again.
I agree... We should discuss instead of just jumping on a train.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:24 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
I agree... We should discuss instead of just jumping on a train.
Which is why I asked instead of jumping on anything.

Quote:
Old 12-19-2012, 10:28 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

My suspicion list:

1) IBC - obviously, since he has my vote.
2) Todd - Not entirely convinced he is good.
3) Fenikz - It's day four and he's still alive. I know that is flimsy as hell as a reason, but I think it's worth looking into.

Old 12-19-2012, 10:38 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
OK, after going back and looking at the first8 pages here is what I have:

Page 1: Todd says he is a cop, then Shane, the actually cop, dies the next day.

Page 5: Todd votes for TH calling it a hunch, but then a few posts later says he wouldn't be surprised if Gonzo was mafia. This was just about the time the Gonzo train got going.

Page 6: Deep tries to slow down the Gonzo train, but by page 7 votes for him to be lynched.

Page 7: vid claims townie roll (not that it by itself is odd, but it stood out)

Page 8: Gonzo uses his longest post to name 4 people he distrusts; half this post is dedicated to vid.

These last two seemed contrived. It was as if Gonzo was trying to cover for vid. True, I have several pages left to read, but that was the sentiment I picked up at that point in the game.

Page 8: Todd unvotes for Gonzo

At this point I am strongly leaning toward Todd, then Deep. I will read the rest of the pages in order to be fair and as accurate as possible.
Quote:
OK, I have finished the last 6 (7 as of his post) pages.

Page 9: vid didn't clear himself, in my eyes, with the whole "Gonzoo be t making me out the GF" post.

Page 9: Todd puts BD and TH's names out there then leaves (it just felt odd)

Page 10: Renji says Jr is the next kill and then dies the next night. (could have been a great opportunity for the killer, could have been an easy kill in plain sight)

Page 14: Caddy all but confirms Todd killed Renji.

At this point I have to...

[b]Vote:Todd[/B
OK, so I back and underlined the ones the ones that pertained to Todd. The item on page 14, when we look at Caddy's behavior afterword, can be taken a few different ways.

Old 12-19-2012, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I understand your suspicions and I can do nothing to refute them. I am good and I will only say if I were evil it would make absolutely no sense for me to go so hard after TH.