Yes 356115 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 356115. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-19-2012, 08:01 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Who is turning on who?
Minny fans on Love.
Old 12-19-2012, 08:07 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
he was pretty ****** in phoenix, still no clue how we got orlando to take on Hedo and his contract while giving us Gortat
The Magic wanted Hedo back. They thought he would return to his NBA Finals form if he came back home.

Agreed with everyone on J-Rich though. Him and Quentin Richardson were two guys I never understood bringing in and was happy to see both gone this year.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:54 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boston is in a bad way. Also, NOAH TRIP-DUBS!

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 02:20 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just as I suspected, the Rockets have shown the league the blueprint on beating the Knicks. Run all day. We're not young enough to keep up.

They blew us out twice now by doing that. They have 2 athletic guards who can run all day and they blew right past us all game long. That's how you beat the Knicks.

Woody is gonna have to emphasize transition defense and we're gonna need Shump back for this as well.

Granted we didn't have Melo, but I don't think he would have helped either way bc guard penetration is bc Felton and Kidd aren't quick enough to keep up.
Old 12-19-2012, 02:29 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Who is turning on who?
Minnesota fans because Love tells the truth about their front office and organization.

Also bbd, what happened to Mike Woodson: greatest defensive mind ever? Oh ya, you don't call a team the best defensive team in the league after one week of games.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 02:32 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Minnesota fans because Love tells the truth about their front office and organization.

Also bbd, what happened to Mike Woodson: greatest defensive mind ever? Oh ya, you don't call a team the best defensive team in the league after one week of games.
Don't worry, the Bulls still suck. All is right with the world.
Old 12-19-2012, 02:38 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Don't worry, the Bulls still suck. All is right with the world.
I'm going to start acting like 2010/11 bbd, and brag how the Bulls are 1-0 vs. the Knicks this year and that's all that matters.

Also, Noah > any Knick this season. Ya, I said it.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 12-19-2012, 02:39 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I'm going to start acting like 2010/11 bbd, and brag how the Bulls are 1-0 vs. the Knicks this year and that's all that matters.

Also, Noah > any Knick this season. Ya, I said it.
We would have beaten the Bulls in 2010/2011 if we played them in the playoffs.

I'M STILL BITTER!
Old 12-19-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Quote:
We would have beaten the Bulls in 2010/2011 if we played them in the playoffs.

I'M STILL BITTER!
It's ok, you'll always have ratfaced John Starks to remember.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 12-19-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
It's ok, you'll always have ratfaced John Starks to remember.
When we win the championship this year, I'll have that to remember!

#KnicksIn2013
Old 12-19-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Btw Patrick Ewing was my guy. And Sprewell. We choke bitches out.

#KnicksIn2013
Old 12-19-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Everyone should list their favorite players of the 90s, which was obviously the best basketball decade. GO!

Pippen and Horace Grant, just awesomeness.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 12-19-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Anthony Mason, LJ, Oakley and Camby too.

**** Charles Smith though. I'll forever hate Charles Smith. Why didn't he dunk it? All he had to ******* do was dunk it and we beat the Bulls. That ******* asshole.
Old 12-19-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Everyone should list their favorite players of the 90s, which was obviously the best basketball decade. GO!

Pippen and Horace Grant, just awesomeness.
90s basketball was great. So much better than today's game. People actually had post games.

Ewing
Sprewell
Oakley
Houston
Camby
Larry Johnson
Mason
Starks (don't judge me!)
Xavier McDaniel bc he was a boss
Hakeem the Dream
Young Shaq
The Glove
Anthony Hardaway
Dennis Rodman

I can go on and on and on <3333
Old 12-19-2012, 02:57 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I'll throw Magic Johnson in there too, even though he played like 1 year in the 90s.

**** Larry Bird though.
Old 12-19-2012, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Penny Hardaway and Alonzo Mourning <333

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reggie Miller

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Starks is a prick.
Old 12-19-2012, 03:18 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

How can you hate John Starks?
Old 12-19-2012, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
How can you hate John Starks?
I've been to a couple charity events that he attended. He's an asshole.
Old 12-19-2012, 03:24 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I've been to a couple charity events that he attended. He's an asshole.
Hmmm.

Well I love Sprewell. Don't ruin that for me.
Old 12-19-2012, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Hmmm.

Well I love Sprewell. Don't ruin that for me.
I have never interacted with Spree. You're safe there.
Old 12-19-2012, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Penny and Shaq!!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 03:30 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I have never interacted with Spree. You're safe there.
It still breaks my heart that we traded Ewing and Sprewell. </3
Old 12-19-2012, 03:38 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hakeem, Drexler, Shaq, Penny, Jordan, Pippen, Rodman, Robinson, Barkley, Mutombo, Ewing, Payton, etc. All the usual ones. Should also mention Mitch Richmond and Shawn ******* Kemp though, they were two of my favorites.

I disliked Stockton, Malone, and Reggie Miller for whatever reason. Didn't care for the Jazz at all.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote