Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 12-02-2012, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a feeling that Pork Chop Grissom is going to be on the rise once scouts get a looks at him up close and personal. Solid mid round prospect who is perfect for a 4-3 team looking for a high energy NT to help free up guys around him.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The latest invite is Georgia Southern S J.J. Wilcox, who played offense the past three years and only moved to the defensive side of the ball as a senior. Pretty intriguing prospect.

I will try to get our small school guru extraordinaire Josh Buchanan to stop by this thread and post some thoughts on Wilcox and whether he is surprised by the prestigious invitation.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, Cornell OT JC Tretter

http://www.cornellbigred.com/news/20...203123340.aspx

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:37 AM    (permalink
JBScouting
Rookie

JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys,

Scott asked me to come on here and talk about about Wilcox.

I like the Wilcox pick. He's going to impress physically and he's been All-SoCon on both sides of the ball, which shows how versatile and athletic he is. He can run and has the body for safety or RB or WR. I think he runs sub 4.5s and puts up good test numbers. Wilcox came along quickly in his first year on defense since being at GSU. Right now I have him as a 6th round projection.

If you guys want my take on any of the others, just let me know.

Thanks!
JBScouting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:16 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've seen Georgia Southern a couple of times, principally for Brent Russell. Thought Wilcox looked good - angles a question at times, but looked at home against Georgia. I also thought he was dangerous returning kicks.
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Southern Miss. OLB Jamie Collins is going

http://www.hattiesburgamerican.com/a...nclick_check=1

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-05-2012, 07:15 AM    (permalink
JHL6719
Veteran

JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBScouting View Post
Guys,

Scott asked me to come on here and talk about about Wilcox.

I like the Wilcox pick. He's going to impress physically and he's been All-SoCon on both sides of the ball, which shows how versatile and athletic he is. He can run and has the body for safety or RB or WR. I think he runs sub 4.5s and puts up good test numbers. Wilcox came along quickly in his first year on defense since being at GSU. Right now I have him as a 6th round projection.

If you guys want my take on any of the others, just let me know.

Thanks!

I'd appreciate your take on the following if you can get around to all of them. I've seen several of them play. Thanks in advance.

Matt Brown / QB / Illinois St.

Kurt Hess / QB / Youngstown St.

Brad Sorensen / QB / Southern Utah

Miguel Maysonet / RB / Stony Brook

Mark Jackson / OT / Glenville St.

Rogers Gaines / OT / Tennessee St.

Aaron Mellette / WR / Elon

Tyrone Goard / WR / Eastern Kentucky

Nicholas Edwards / WR / Eastern Washington

Malcolm Bronson / S / McNeese St.

Kejuan Riley / S / Alabama St.

Rontez Miles / S / California (PA)

Keith Pough / LB / Howard

Joseph Lebeau / LB / Jackson St.

Robert Alford / CB / S.E. Louisiana

B.W. Webb / CB / William & Mary

David Bass / DE / Missouri Western St.

Willie Jefferson / DE / Stephen F. Austin

Brandon Williams / DT / Missouri Southern

Cody Larsen / DT / Southern Utah
JHL6719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:28 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHL6719 View Post
I'd appreciate your take on the following if you can get around to all of them. I've seen several of them play. Thanks in advance.

If you listen to the podcast, we have Josh on each week and has hit on almost all of those players through the season!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-05-2012, 01:23 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Senior Bowl ‏@seniorbowl
DE Ziggy Ansah from BYU has accepted an invitation to play in the 2013 Senior Bowl! http://bit.ly/11FaqGd 9m

Senior Bowl ‏@seniorbowl
CB ohgi_3dawg3 from @TribeAthletics has accepted an invitation to play in the 2013 Senior Bowl! http://bit.ly/Uf2kfP 12m

Senior Bowl ‏@seniorbowl
LB Sean Porter from @AggieFootball has accepted an invitation to play in the 2013 Senior Bowl! http://bit.ly/XqWD5T 13m

Senior Bowl ‏@seniorbowl
DT @USFGrissom46 from @USFFootball has accepted an invitation to play in the 2013 Senior Bowl! http://bit.ly/TI8zg1 15m

Senior Bowl ‏@seniorbowl
QB Mike Glennon from @PackFootball has accepted an invitation to play in the 2013 Senior Bowl! http://bit.ly/WJBkY6 15m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
JBScouting
Rookie

JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHL6719 View Post

Quick notes on each guy. Hope this helps! Thanks!

Matt Brown / QB / Illinois St.- Decent arm and tools but inconsistent at times. Good player though whose been standout in MVFC his entire career. PFA who could make a PS or be #3 QB.

Kurt Hess / QB / Youngstown St.- Junior so let's wait to talk about him until after the draft.

Brad Sorensen / QB / Southern Utah- Great size and very good arm. Needs to be more consistent but I like his upside. Very smart. Just needs to work on not forcing the ball. Mid rounds.

Miguel Maysonet / RB / Stony Brook- Had a great year. I think he goes 5th-6th round. Need to see him catch the ball more and block before I move him up but he is an explosive runner.

Mark Jackson / OT / Glenville St.- Been injured this year and is heavy footed. Fallen down my board to PFA.

Rogers Gaines / OT / Tennessee St.- Great size, length, and athleticism. Good movement skills and has had a great year. Solid mid rounder.

Aaron Mellette / WR / Elon- Love his routes and use of body. Needs to work on body catching and use hands more. Had a better 2nd half of season. Mid rounds.

Tyrone Goard / WR / Eastern Kentucky- Another mid rounder who when given the chance can take over games. Lacks elite speed but has great size and can make big plays.

Nicholas Edwards / WR / Eastern Washington- Been hurt a lot. Fallen from late rounds to PFA on my board. Not in my top 50 right now.

Malcolm Bronson / S / McNeese St.- Injured most of the year but has no medical redshirt. Bloodlines and been good his whole career. Lack of elite speed hurts him but medical status will be key for his shot. PFA.

Kejuan Riley / S / Alabama St.- At times he looks good and others he misses tackles and doesn't look fast. He will hit you and probably runs in the high 4.5s or low 4.6s. FA.

Rontez Miles / S / California (PA)- Love this kid. I think people are overlooking him. Been dominant his entire career. Can play FS or SS. Very good. Mid-late rounds.

Keith Pough / LB / Howard- Had a tough year at times but when healthy and on the field he was good. I think he's a PFA right now but has late round talent.

Joseph Lebeau / LB / Jackson St.- I love his motor and speed but undersized. Likely a PFA but I think he is a real sleeper.

Robert Alford / CB / S.E. Louisiana- Great speed and cover skills. Best CB in small schools this year by far. 2nd or 3rd round pick. Explosive as heck. Should run 4.37-4.44 range.

B.W. Webb / CB / William & Mary- Gives up some plays here and there and lacks elite size but great hips, quickness, and can return punts. Mid rounds.

David Bass / DE / Missouri Western St.- Underachiever. Love his size and athleticism but inconsistent. Many think their RB was the better prospect this year.

Willie Jefferson / DE / Stephen F. Austin- FA because of the off field issues. Did not develop like people wanted to see and still has off field flags. I don't see any shot he gets drafted unless he lights up his pro day. I hope the light bulb comes on for him because I think he could be special if the light does turn on.

Brandon Williams / DT / Missouri Southern- Had a monster year. Best small DT in the draft and best I have seen in a long time. 2nd or 3rd round. Great size, length, and athleticism. Every team who I have talked to about him either loves him or is chomping at the bit to see him based on what myself and the combine said on him. When I say teams have no seen him I'm talking GMs and directors. All the area guys love him. Even attracted a few GMs during the fall.

Cody Larsen / DT / Southern Utah- I like Cody a lot but he is limited a little bit. Needs to bulk up and get stronger. Very good season though. PFA.
JBScouting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, big thanks to Josh for thoughts on all of those guys!

I have Illinois St. QB Matt Brown on my short-list of guys to check out and possibly add.

Old 12-06-2012, 09:13 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.smumustangs.com/sports/m-...120612aaa.html

Margus Hunt to the Senior Bowl...still waiting for his teammate Line to get an invite
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:07 PM    (permalink
JHL6719
Veteran

JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBScouting View Post
Quick notes on each guy. Hope this helps! Thanks!

Matt Brown / QB / Illinois St.- Decent arm and tools but inconsistent at times. Good player though whose been standout in MVFC his entire career. PFA who could make a PS or be #3 QB.

Kurt Hess / QB / Youngstown St.- Junior so let's wait to talk about him until after the draft.

Brad Sorensen / QB / Southern Utah- Great size and very good arm. Needs to be more consistent but I like his upside. Very smart. Just needs to work on not forcing the ball. Mid rounds.

Miguel Maysonet / RB / Stony Brook- Had a great year. I think he goes 5th-6th round. Need to see him catch the ball more and block before I move him up but he is an explosive runner.

Mark Jackson / OT / Glenville St.- Been injured this year and is heavy footed. Fallen down my board to PFA.

Rogers Gaines / OT / Tennessee St.- Great size, length, and athleticism. Good movement skills and has had a great year. Solid mid rounder.

Aaron Mellette / WR / Elon- Love his routes and use of body. Needs to work on body catching and use hands more. Had a better 2nd half of season. Mid rounds.

Tyrone Goard / WR / Eastern Kentucky- Another mid rounder who when given the chance can take over games. Lacks elite speed but has great size and can make big plays.

Nicholas Edwards / WR / Eastern Washington- Been hurt a lot. Fallen from late rounds to PFA on my board. Not in my top 50 right now.

Malcolm Bronson / S / McNeese St.- Injured most of the year but has no medical redshirt. Bloodlines and been good his whole career. Lack of elite speed hurts him but medical status will be key for his shot. PFA.

Kejuan Riley / S / Alabama St.- At times he looks good and others he misses tackles and doesn't look fast. He will hit you and probably runs in the high 4.5s or low 4.6s. FA.

Rontez Miles / S / California (PA)- Love this kid. I think people are overlooking him. Been dominant his entire career. Can play FS or SS. Very good. Mid-late rounds.

Keith Pough / LB / Howard- Had a tough year at times but when healthy and on the field he was good. I think he's a PFA right now but has late round talent.

Joseph Lebeau / LB / Jackson St.- I love his motor and speed but undersized. Likely a PFA but I think he is a real sleeper.

Robert Alford / CB / S.E. Louisiana- Great speed and cover skills. Best CB in small schools this year by far. 2nd or 3rd round pick. Explosive as heck. Should run 4.37-4.44 range.

B.W. Webb / CB / William & Mary- Gives up some plays here and there and lacks elite size but great hips, quickness, and can return punts. Mid rounds.

David Bass / DE / Missouri Western St.- Underachiever. Love his size and athleticism but inconsistent. Many think their RB was the better prospect this year.

Willie Jefferson / DE / Stephen F. Austin- FA because of the off field issues. Did not develop like people wanted to see and still has off field flags. I don't see any shot he gets drafted unless he lights up his pro day. I hope the light bulb comes on for him because I think he could be special if the light does turn on.

Brandon Williams / DT / Missouri Southern- Had a monster year. Best small DT in the draft and best I have seen in a long time. 2nd or 3rd round. Great size, length, and athleticism. Every team who I have talked to about him either loves him or is chomping at the bit to see him based on what myself and the combine said on him. When I say teams have no seen him I'm talking GMs and directors. All the area guys love him. Even attracted a few GMs during the fall.

Cody Larsen / DT / Southern Utah- I like Cody a lot but he is limited a little bit. Needs to bulk up and get stronger. Very good season though. PFA.

Excellent job, thank you very much for taking the time. That's why you're the best at what you do.
JHL6719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:50 PM    (permalink
underscore
Veteran

underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jordan Hill

http://www.gopsusports.com/sports/m-...121012aad.html
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:21 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saw Colin Klein wasn't getting an invite.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OLB Khaseem Greene got his invite and accepted per Twitter.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Just updated the list with half a dozen new names announced by the Senior Bowl today!

The thing that caught my eye is that they listed John Simon as a LB, not DE like he played for the Buckeyes. Wonder if that means OLB or ILB? I've heard both mentioned as possibilities.

Old 12-12-2012, 08:42 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bored of Education was invited!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Bored of Education was invited!

Old 12-19-2012, 01:12 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Senior Bowl ‏@seniorbowl
CB Marc Anthony from @CalFootball has accepted an invitation to the 2013 Senior Bowl! http://bit.ly/XKw3zU
Old 12-19-2012, 04:16 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

Hearing FSU DT Everette Dawkins has gotten an invite.

http://www.fantasysp.com/player/cfb/...he-senior-bowl
Old 12-19-2012, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

@seniorbowl: CB @BlidiWrehWil5on from @UConnHuskies has accepted an invitation to the 2013 Senior Bowl! http://t.co/b4FRYzXe
Old 12-19-2012, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

@seniorbowl: LB @lado0088 (Trevardo Williams) from @UConnHuskies has accepted an invitation to the 2013 Senior Bowl! http://t.co/DIHrZou4
Old 12-19-2012, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

The Senior Bowl just released about a dozen more names today, which I've added to the list.

That is 56 and counting so we're over halfway there!

Just finalized all my travel plans for the trip the other day and can't wait for Mobile!

Old 12-19-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
rawdawg
Veteran

rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love the group of DBs. Really strong group. Poyer, Banks, Davis, McFadden, Trufant, Wreh-Wilson are all 1st 2 day CBs to me. And the UGA safeties are also very good players.
rawdawg is offline   Reply With Quote